Tempting Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to cum?" he asked.

"Yes," she pleaded.

"Ask me. Ask me to make you cum."

"Please," she begged. "Please make me cum."

He slid his finger down to her waiting hole and ever so slowly, pushed it inside her. Shit she was tight.

"Ohhhh fuck," she moaned as he began to slide his finger in and out.

He slipped his index finger inside as well, stretching her open and pressed his thumb to her clit. She was breathing hard and fast now. Knowing she was close, he let her have it, thrusting his fingers in and out, flicking his thumb over her clit faster and faster. He could feel the walls of her vagina clamping against his fingers as her back arched off the desk. He flicked and pressed her clit harder, sending her into a sweet release.

"Holy fucking shit," she cried as her orgasm peaked. He brought his teeth to her nipple and bit down. She screamed in pure ecstasy and her juices flowed freely, coating his hand. He wanted to lick up every drop. Needing to see her, he removed his dripping hand, pulled her up, unbound her wrists and set her on her feet.

"Take off your skirt."

"Make me," she challenged, taking a step towards him.

That caught him off guard, she saw. How was he meant to do that? His momentary hesitation was all she needed. She pounced, grabbing him by his tie and dragging him to his chair. How convenient that he had chosen today to wear a tie, she thought. Leaping into his lap, she smiled in approval as she felt his hard cock press against her pussy. Keeping him in place, she removed his tie and used it to tie his hands behind the chair then climbed off him.

"So, you want to see my pussy?" she asked.

Advantage lost, all he could do was nod. She turned her back to him and slowly undid the zip on her skirt. She twisted her head around to look at him as she let it fall to the floor and for the first time, he got a clear view of her scrumptious ars. Her panties barely covered her supple cheeks. She reached back and spread her cheeks, giving them a squeeze, something he wanted to do himself, then she turned to face him again, her hands tracing across her body to squeeze and massage her breasts then falling down to tuck her thumbs into the top of her panties.

"Tell me you want to see it."

"I... I want to see you. All of you." His voice trembled with lust.

Grinning in satisfaction, she inched her panties down, bending forward to slide them all the way to her ankles. As she came back up, she covered her pussy with her hand before kicking her panties aside. She was now naked except for her chucky heeled boots. Her wetness gushed into her cupped hand and she fought the temptation to masturbate. One orgasm wasn't enough. She needed more and if she was going to cum again, it was going to be in his mouth. She walked to the desk and sat on the edge and used her foot to turn Luigi's chair to face her then pull it closer. Propping a foot on either side of him, she spread her legs and removed her hand, revealing her glistening lips.

"Come closer," she ordered him and he used his feet to wheel the chair closer. She drew her legs up, putting both feet up on the desk and laid back. "Lick me."

He was more than happy to oblige only, he wished he had his hands free so he could hold her legs open. Eagerly, he buried his head between her legs and with the tip of his tongue, licked all the way along her slick slit, lapping up her wetness. She tasted like heaven. Slowly, he circled his tongue around her clit then back down to her opening and up again, using his lips to suck on her hypersensitive clit.

"Mmmmm," she sighed.

"You like that?"

"Just shut up and lick me," she growled.

Obviously that was a yes. He picked up the pace, flicking faster and faster over her clit and down to fuck her tight hole with his tongue. Again, he wished he had a hand free so he could work her clit as he tongue fucked her. Her juices were filling his mouth and he sped up even more, focusing solely on her clit, sucking and licking in a rhythmic pattern. Suddenly, she lifted her legs and wrapped them around his neck.

"Mmmmm," he mumbled into her, sending wonderful vibrations across her clit.

"Ahhh," she cried and her hands flew to his head, pushing him harder against her as she ground her hips against his face.

Luca was so aroused. He almost thought he would cum himself just with the taste of her, the sounds she was making and the feeling of her legs wrapped around him. Pre-cum was dribbling from the tip of his penis, leaving a wet patch on his boxers. Her legs clamped around him and her body thrashed wildly about as she reached her second climax.

"Holy shit! I'm going to cum!"

He sucked her clit hard into his mouth and flicked his unrelenting tongue even faster. Yes, he thought, cum baby. Fill my mouth. And she did. In one giant convulsion, she let go, squirting her juices into the warmth of his mouth, completely coating his tongue. He moaned as he felt it slide down his throat. Gradually, he slowed his assault, riding out the aftershocks with her, making sure he lapped up every drop she was giving him.

April's body was on fire. But she still wasn't done. She needed his cock inside her; the grand finale. When she lifted her head to look at him, her expression was pure, animalistic lust.

"Untie me," Luca growled, "because I am going to fuck you into next year."

"Only if I let you," she snapped.

"Who said you had a choice?" he retorted.

Smirking, she climbed of the table but instead of untying him straight away, she knelt down in front of him and began to remove his pants. He kicked off his shoes so she could slip them off all the way and his dick stood proudly before her, fully erect. Once again, she admired his perfect size; at least a healthy 8 inches long and a decent girth as well, he was big without being too big. She leapt onto his lap, sliding her pussy against the full length of his shaft, feeling it pulsing with need. Leaning over him, she reached around and untied his hands. Immediately, his hands went to her waist, holding her in place as he ground his rock hard cock against her, watching as it became slick with her juices. She was so fucking wet. Lifting herself slightly, April used her hand to spread her juices all over his dick then guided it to her opening, softly pressing the tip against it to tease him but he had been teased enough. He grabbed her hips firmly and pushed her down, lifting his own hips to meet hers and impaling her fully on his throbbing member. It shocked her, but she threw her head back in ecstasy, relishing the feeling of fullness he gave her. She was so tight. Her pussy walls squeezed and pressed around him as he filled her, so warm, tight and wet.

"I'm going to fuck you," she announced.

He leaned back, keeping his hands on her hips and looked at her. "You better fuck me while you can then," he threatened. He would enjoy watching her riding his cock but he had every intention of bending her over his desk so he could fuck her until he came. He just needed to hold out until then.

Gripping the back of the chair for support, April began to move, grinding her hips back and forth as she used her legs to slide herself up and down his shaft. It was a sight to behold. Her tits were on full display, begging for his mouth so he latched his lips onto one of her nipples, grazing it with his teeth, licking and sucking at it. He left one hand on her hips and with the other, ran it up her body to the back of her neck and brought her head down so their lips could meet. His tongue pushed between her teeth, clashing with hers in a hot, passionate kiss. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so he could kiss and bite her neck, her shoulders then worked his way back up to her lips again. She nipped at his lips, catching his bottom lip between her teeth. He let go of her hair in surprise and she pushed his shoulders back so her teeth could go to work on him, biting his neck and ears. Shit she bit hard. It was painful but at the same time, so damn pleasurable it sent rippling sensations to his dick buried deep inside her. As she went back to kissing him, she scraped her nails across his chest and without warning, pinched his nipple causing him to cry out in both pain and pleasure. Their tempo increased and the room filled with the sound of their panting.

"My turn." With that, he placed his hands under her bottom and lifted her off him as he stood. He pulled her to the desk, took hold once more to the back of her neck and pushed her so her torso was lying flat against the desk top. Quickly, he found his pants and the condom he had stashed in his pocket for this very occasion. He rolled it on then, using his foot, he spread her legs and brought his hand down to slap smartly across her ars. "I'm going to fuck you now, hard and fast."

"Do it," she growled. "Fuck me."

He slapped her ars again and she groaned, then, he locked his hands onto her hips and in one motion buried his cock deep inside her. Time for him to show her what he could do, he thought, and began to thrust. Wanting to draw it out as long as possible, he started slow, pushing all the way in then pulling out almost all the way before slamming back into her again. He leaned forward, kissing up her spine, running his hands over her body, scratching gently then a little harder, taking his time to explore. When he couldn't stand it anymore, he gripped her hips hard and began to thrust in earnest, pounding in and out of her pussy. She met him thrust for thrust, pushing her ars up and back, presenting it to him. Taking up the invitation, he spread her cheeks and saw her cute, puckered arshole. He wet his finger with his saliva and ran his finger up her crack. Knowing what he was planning, she pushed her ars up, giving him permission. He tickled her arshole then gently began to slide a finger inside. She gasped and spread her legs wider. Her ars was so tight. One day, he vowed, he would fuck her up the ars but today, his finger would do. He wanted her to cum with him so when he felt he was close he ordered her to play with her clit. Her hand flew to obey and she groaned as every sensitive spot was being given attention. Her nipples were rubbing on the desk top, her pussy was being fucked, her ars was being finger fucked and her clit was getting all the rubbing she could muster up. She had never felt such pleasure. Sweat slicked their skin and they were both grunting and moaning in absolute pleasure.

"I'm going to cum," he told her. "Cum with me, baby. Cum for me."

His words were the last straw. She cried out as her orgasm exploded in the most powerful climax she had ever had. Her pussy walls clenched deliciously around his dick and with a final thrust, he tipped over the edge, groaning as he came deep inside her. Pleasant aftershocks ran through him and stayed buried in her sopping pussy for several minutes until they both came down from their high. When he finally pulled out, he helped her to stand and took her in his arms, surprised to find that he was feeling quite fond of her. Could it be more than just lust? Only time would tell but they both knew this would not be their last adventure. There was much, much more to come.

12