All Comments on 'Tempus Fugit'

by ReggieWanker

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
JohnCKJohnCKover 6 years ago
I am hooked

I hope the next chapter will arrive soon

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
interesting start

I hope to read more.

cmiller1977cmiller1977over 6 years ago

Can not wait till the next one

dinkymacdinkymacover 6 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing.

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkover 6 years ago
I'm hooked to

I'm definitely curious to if there is going to be a sequel chapter.

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutover 6 years ago
Interesting

Like the Valarien reference. Look forward to seeing and reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bandit?

He stun-punches one of the Bandits. Yet there isn't a single follow-up comment about him after that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like it

I really hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Possible

There is much that this story could become. Look forward to the direction this story goes.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 6 years ago
Very Interesting

Looking forward to where (and when) the story takes us. One thing, stun punching a bandit to question him and then no mention of him again was a part of the plot missing. In any case good work and please continue as soon as possible.

Woodmanone

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looking forward

Looking forward to see what you have in store for this story! Just be on the lookout for plot holes as others mentioned, can’t wait for the next one! Curious about the Alexander the Great excerpt...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great start just wish it was a longer chapter, maybe more with the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whoa..

This has some serious potential, including the sexy bits. Please keep at it!

ReggieWankerReggieWankerover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks, all, glad you're enjoying it

I enjoy reading and writing alternate history stories, and I thought this would be a great way to get me back in the habit of writing regularly. Chapter 2 has been submitted and I'm working on Chapter 3 (in which we find out what happened to the KO'd bandit among other things).

Feel free to add feedback here or to me privately. I welcome constructive criticism and while I have a general idea where this story is going, your comment or feedback might be something that will really bring things together.

If you like this story I highly recommend the too-short HBO series Rome. This story takes place about 20 years or so after the events the series depicts. There's also the classic series I, Claudius, which was one of the things that got me hooked on all things Rome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

It's a very promising start. Please go on. I'd like to add one small correction: 1 Roman Mile was equivalent to 1.48 kilometers, so X Miles would be equal to 14.8 kilometers.

BreachcreaperBreachcreaperalmost 5 years ago
More please

Good story wasn't to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous