All Comments on 'Ten Commandments'

by Anonanonymous

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm interested.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a load of tripe!

Take the crop out of her hand and break it off in her ass. While she's on the floor bleeding, remind her that if you hear anything from her or anything gets posted, she won't ever see the outside of a jail cell. Idiotic story with no thought that someone might fight back or that there are consequences for actions.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really?

What are the complete morons always first on this site? Could it be they are too illiterate to be employed and are therefore on 24-7...

This is brilliant stuff. I'm not saying my panties weren't damp when I got here (there are some superb writers on this site!) but trust me when I say they are too wet to wear now!

Btw, lads, any of you want to re-enact this account -- (or even play a 'fresh game'?) leave a note. Maybe we can connect online?

I know...that's probably against the rules... this is seriously arousing stuff. Yes, please. More please... Please, please, please, please...!

sekmandsekmandabout 8 years ago
Interested

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nicely Written

I like your spare style. It conveys the mounting excitement/dread of the narrator very well. Please continue!

visioneervisioneerabout 8 years ago
By all means, continue

An impressive beginning. Your writing style is fresh, playful, and confidant. Like all good erotica, just enough is left to the reader's imagination. As noted in another comment, in the narrator's mind you've blended sexual anticipation with dread of what his dominant might demand and conveyed this to the reader -- something that is hard to to. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
very good

Go on writing. I think a woman taking nude male pics spices up everything. It's absolutely ashamed and thrilling for a man. I hope more women will take nude pics in your continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

One way to make cards less boring! Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Superb

Hubby said he was living every moment.

But then, he was fixing my post-work wine -- and finishing up dinner (completely naked the whole time of course) while I read the story... so he may have somewhat sensitized.

But it seems you know how to depict the reality of the situation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
He has .....

Nothing to lose .

He is free to do real damage . What has he to lose ?

AnonanonymousAnonanonymousabout 3 years agoAuthor
Arrrgh...

Wonderful. Too good in fact.

My new partner of two years caught me on the site...demanded to know which was my fave story. It was this one. She read it. She insisted we re-enact it -- only in real time with real consequences, for me.

I was stripped of course. Legitly so. I was humiliated of course. How would you say it? - much to her amusement. That was before i was left naked by a door in a back alley, until the door opened to admit me to a waxing salon. (Yes, I've been waxed - thoroughly) I haven't been this hard since i was 19.

I'll have to try my hand at writing this up.

For now, let's just say she is insisting i stay naked...until our wedding...when i can wear only klit from the waist down...

And ALL this because of how good a storyteller you are.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

Ok, but the story is abandoned and unfinished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonanonymous@Anonanonymous
80 Followers
We are a small group of bisexual female dominants who enjoy having our submissives recount their experiences... and sometimes sharing ours.