Ten Year Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers

When I finished with one of the most fantastic orgasms I ever remember, she was still working her lips and tongue around me, keeping me just as hard as I'd been before. When she was apparently satisfied that I wasn't going to soften any, she scooted herself down and lowered her pussy over my still rock- hard cock. She grabbed my ankles and ground herself down on me groaning in the process. She was wetter and hotter than I ever remember, like sinking into warm, semi-melted butter.

It was only a few thrusts until Adriana's pussy started to pulse around me and I could tell she was nearing her orgasm. That sent me over the top all over again, exploding inside her. Adriana's on-going wail only added to my second orgasm within the last few minutes. Afterward, she turned around and snuggled up to me and I asked her, "Wow, what brought that on?"

She giggled, "I guess my sexy husband did!"

I smiled, but knew that 'that time of month' had a lot to do with it as well. I was the same sexy husband she'd been married to for the last nine years and those kinds of love-making sessions were rare, mostly when we were trying to get pregnant. That was the mood she had been in all day. Who was I to complain, though!

The uniqueness of Seattle, the hotel room and the fact we had true privacy with no kids in the adjacent room added to our pleasure that night, but the real factor was the time of month for Adriana. I knew that making love with this wonderful, intelligent and beautiful woman can never get old! I cannot express how much I love her.

We slept in until after seven the next morning. With the work at the stores and kids bouncing on our bed, we were in the habit of getting up fairly early every day and seven in the morning was sleeping in for us. Adriana got cleaned up from the night's activities and by eight, she opened the bathroom door for me to help her. I had gotten dressed, shaved and brushed my teeth in the sink just outside the bathroom door, so I was ready to go. Obviously, her sexy mood hadn't changed any as she was wearing a little pair of shorts and had a bandana or some such thing she had tied around her neck and asked me to tie it around her back.

She hardly ever asked me to help her get dressed, so I suspected she mostly wanted me to be very aware that she wasn't wearing anything under it. She held her hair out of the way while I tied a bow-knot behind her back, one that I could undo later with just a little tug. Then, I ran my hands around her front and fondled her nearly bare breasts through the thin material. "You're not wearing much today," I told her.

"Mmm, but that feels so good and it's enough I think," she told me. I used my hands to push her around facing me and kissed her very soundly.

Saturday, we had planned a short ferry trip to Bainbridge Island. We explored the little shops, watching for anything we might want to sell in our own store or that the kids might like. Adriana found several things she'd love to have, but unfortunately, we were afoot with no car to take anything. She did find several things for a little over a thousand dollars for kids or that she was certain her customers would love and could be shipped.

Adriana was just as flirty as the day before and we had a lot of fun doing some of the same things, finding flirty and sexy little dresses and some very sexy tops for her to pretend-model, even some sexy lingerie that she bought. I was loving how giggly and fun my Adriana was being! This was turning out to be one of the most enjoyable weekends we had ever had together.

The reunion dinner was scheduled at seven, so we caught a ferry back to Seattle to get back to our hotel by five. So far, I'd enjoyed our trip. Especially our lovemaking Friday night. Unfortunately, we were now at the part of the trip I'd been dreading ever since Adriana mentioned it, attending the actual reunion!

robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers
12