Ten Year Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little perplexed and asked who and what they were talking about. Adriana answered me, "Jeremy lived in Tanner's dorm. He was a super-smart kid that never had time for any social life until he brought a sexy older woman to a dance at their dorm."

Adriana asked Tanner if he was still in contact with Jeremy? "Yeah," he told her, "we've kept in touch. He's working for Lockheed Martin now, on some top-secret project. Remember how he was always talking about space travel and there's a way to traverse space almost instantaneously instead of years? I think he might be working on something like that, although he can't say anything about what he's doing."

He went on, "Remember the nursing student he met later that night? After they both got out of college and started their career, they married."

"Cool, I'm glad. I liked her. He isn't here tonight?" Adriana asked.

"No, he told me he wanted to be, but they're in a testing phase that he couldn't leave right now. He said they're working almost around the clock."

My curiosity finally got the better of me and I asked, "What's this about 'that night' you keep mentioning?"

All three stopped and looked over at me, then Tanya and Tanner looked at Adriana expectantly. "You haven't told your husband about it?" Tanya asked her.

I looked at my wife with what I knew was a very inquisitive look on my face, "Told me what?" I asked her.

There was that blush again, this time much more pronounced than before. Adriana looked over at me and with that blush still on her face said to me, "When we were in college, Tanner and I dated." When I glanced over at Tanner and saw the look he gave Adriana, I looked back at her, "We, um... we more than just dated," she added.

My eyes widened in the realization of what I thought she was trying to tell me. "You two, the two of you slept together?" I managed to mumble out.

Adriana nodded, adding, "Well, there wasn't much sleeping but I guess the answer to that is yes," she softly said.

I didn't even know what to say! I knew my wife wasn't a virgin when we married, but I certainly didn't expect to find myself sitting at the same table as an old lover! This reunion had definitely turned into something I didn't expect. When I was able to speak again, I asked her, "How many times?"

She answered, "Two." I heard that one word, expecting her to have said two times, so was somewhat relieved until I heard the rest of her sentence, "Two years, probably a hundred times or so."

WTF! My brain kind of froze up, ceasing to function. I'd hate to think what kind of expression might have shown on my face. When I started to be able to think a little bit, I started to feel a little angry at her for not having mentioned this tiny detail to me a long time ago. Then I realized my cock had gotten hard to an almost unbearable degree. What little blood had been circulating to my brain had all rerouted lower. I looked across the table at the good-looking guy we were talking about and pictured the two of them together with a degree of sexual excitement that shocked me.

I knew that Adriana wasn't a virgin when we married. She obviously had some degree of sex before me but I'd always thought that was her business and we hadn't ever talked about it. The one thing I wouldn't have ever imagined was that she had been sleeping with a guy for two years! Now that I was sitting at the same table as that guy, the thought of it and what they'd done was consuming me. It had obviously been at least ten years ago, and I knew how much Adriana and I loved each other, so I didn't feel threatened by him. Besides, his wife was also sitting beside us and was so incredibly beautiful.

I pictured this guy with my wife, both naked and making love and a surge of jealousy burned through me. He seemed so perfect that I imagined he was just as perfect in the lovemaking department as well. I know that women always say that size doesn't matter, but we all know they're lying! I was feeling so many emotions all at the same time, but all seemed to be overshadowed by the one thing I didn't understand at all... my rock hard cock!

It was about that time that a band started playing in the other half of the room. I think Adriana felt we needed a little privacy, so she asked me to dance with her. I was more than eager to get away and escorted her onto the dance floor.

As soon as we were far enough away for privacy, she asked me, "Are you okay? Angry?"

"Sweetheart, I'm fine. I guess I have to admit I did start to get a little irritated but got over it. What you're telling me happened a long time ago, before we knew each other, so I don't have anything to be mad about. I'm just a little surprised I guess, that's all... and disappointed that you hadn't told me about it."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it a long time ago. I had no idea that he and my best friend had hooked up and gotten married. I thought she might be here, but didn't expect him to be. And even if he was, I didn't think I'd have any interaction with him. I guess I was just as shocked as you are when I saw him with Tanya."

"Speaking of Tanya," she went on, "is she gorgeous or what?"

"Sweetheart," I told her, "she's no more beautiful than you are."

"Now you're fibbing!" she giggled, "if we were a baseball team, she's the five-year World Series champion and I'm a T-Ball runner-up."

"You sell yourself a little short, babe." I had to tease just a little, "Not T-ball. Maybe Babe Ruth or Junior High softball, but certainly not T-ball." In reality, compared to Tanya, my wife would still rate at least College World Series champion.

Adriana snuggled up to me while we shuffled around the dance floor and lots of other couples joined in the dancing. I loved the way she smelled with her perfume and a little bit of alcohol on her breath. She could obviously feel my hard cock pushing against her. She giggled a little and said, "Why do I get the idea that you kind of like meeting my old boyfriend?" I was still trying to think of an answer to that question when she went on, "Or maybe it's my old girlfriend that's causing that?"

She didn't wait for an answer. She asked me, "If Tanner asks me, would you mind me dancing one dance with him... for old times sake?"

I thought about that for a few moments. I've never been jealous toward Adriana. As a matter of fact, I've always enjoyed other men's attention toward her, but I had never been faced with a situation such as this before either. The more I thought, the more it seemed that it might be kind of hot watching my wife dancing and flirting with an old lover, especially feeling sexy like she did. "No, I'd be fine with that. Enjoy it if he does."

She snuggled in even tighter still, "Thank you."

We danced together cheek-to-cheek with our arms around each other until the song ended. Just as we started to break apart and walk off the floor, Adriana told me, "You do know how turned on I am right now, don't you?"

Adriana was just a tiny bit tipsy from the punch she'd been drinking. She was at that very fun stage where she could be a little bit more daring than she normally would. I trusted her completely, but I was more than a little anxious to see what might happen!

On our way back to our table with Tanner and Tanya. I noticed Adriana doing lots of that little twirling thing she was starting to perfect to show off her sexy legs. After we sat down, the band played faster songs, too loud for conversation, so we sat and watched other couples dancing, Adriana and I holding hands and her still moving with the music as we sat.

When they started playing another fast song, Adriana pulled me out on the dance floor again. This time, she really got into the flow of the music, gyrating and snuggling up in my arms before spinning away, doing her best to be sexy and enticing. She'd be several feet away from me, her eyes closed, arms held above her head and enjoying every second. I've never seen Adriana dancing quite like this before, but it was the type of dancing a good share of the couples were doing. At one point, I thought I actually got a little peek of panty under her dress!

When we sat back down, Adriana was breathing hard, her face flushed with excitement, fun and likely a little bit of lust as well. When the next song was a slow one, Tanner asked her for a dance. She took his hand and followed him out on the floor. When they stopped to dance, Adriana wrapped both arms around Tanner's neck and pulled him tight to her, resting her cheek against his. The way they were snuggled together, I almost expected to see her kiss him. Tanner's arms were tightly wrapped around Adriana's waist in a very slow and seductive dance.

Watching this, having just learned that Tanner was her long ago lover was having a major impact on my libido! I thought it was sexy as hell. I was actually a little confused with myself. No, more like a lot confused! I understood my attraction to Tanya, what guy wouldn't be? What I didn't understand, though, was my reaction to my wife dancing the way she was, especially knowing how horny she was.

I didn't think I should be liking her being that close with another guy, particularly an ex-lover. But, my cock was hard as a rock and I knew not just from my fantasies with Tanya. I knew that I should be breaking in to separate her from him, but I was too fascinated by what I imagined she must be feeling. I was almost hoping for that kiss. Besides, watching my wife with Tanner was raising my expectations all that much more for an incredible night ahead!

Through the fog of my confusion, I heard Tanya, "Well big boy, are you going to ask me to dance?"

I looked at her, not having expected that. She was so far out of my league that I didn't think she'd be interested. "I'd love to," I told her. So, I took her hand and we walked out onto the floor. Walking with our fingers interlaced, my heart was racing with thoughts about my arms around this beautiful woman

On top of everything else Tanya has going for her, she glided on the dance floor, like a professional dancer, swaying sensually with the beat of the music. Her perfume was also intoxicating. She was wearing about four-inch heels, but they didn't bother her in the least. Obviously, unlike Adriana who abhorred high heels, Tanya was perfectly comfortable in them.

I was enjoying a dance with her like no other I had ever done. Her hair hanging down her back felt like silk under my hand and her blouse was silk. I couldn't stop myself from rubbing up and down her back, feeling her silky hair and blouse over her soft skin. For a guy who hadn't ever held any woman in his arms except for my wife, the feel of Tanya was sending shivers all through me and especially to my cock.

Dancing with Tanya was like one of those dreams in the middle of the night where you almost get to the good stuff and then wake up. I knew this would be like that, the dancing was like a fantasy come true times ten, but if I expected more I'd just wake up and it would be gone in a flash.

I felt a little self-conscious that everyone would notice we had switched partners and were dancing so close together. Then I realized that no one was paying the least bit of attention. Most likely a good share of the people here were dancing with old boyfriends or girlfriends, so our switching partners wasn't out of the ordinary in the least. When I worked up enough courage, I mentioned to Tanya, "I don't think I've ever danced with someone as beautiful as you."

Tanya smiled a little and said, "Thank you for the compliment, but you haven't looked at your wife lately, then. She's more than beautiful!" Then she gave me a bit of advice, "Matt, don't take your wife for granted."

I looked over where Adriana and Tanner were dancing, snuggled close together. I looked at her as Tanner would be, seeing his ex-lover for the first time in ten years. Tanya was right, and she was beautiful, more than that even. I had seen it earlier in the evening when she stepped out of the bathroom wearing that dress for the first time.

I just couldn't make the mistake of trying to compare her with the woman I was dancing with...no one compares with her. Then the vision of my wife nuzzled in Tanner's arms made me think about "that night" and what might have happened. I said again to Tanya, "No one ever told me what happened that night, just that Tanner and Adriana had been lovers."

Tanya looked across the room where my wife and her husband were dancing very tightly together, their cheeks pressed together. "Look at them," she said, "you need to ask her about what happened that night." She cautioned me, "But don't unless you're ready to hear the answer."

My hand tightened a little more on her silk-laden back, pulling her to me a little more. "Mmm, that feels good," she told me. Oh God, her back felt so damn good to me! I couldn't stop myself, caressing her skin with my fingertips through her blouse, up where I felt the strap of her bra, then down a little lower. She snuggled in my arms and no doubt felt the bulge in my slacks.

She was apparently reading the confusing emotions running through my mind, as she whispered to me, "She might even want to do it again if you asked her."

My mind was a total whirlwind of emotions. On one hand, I desperately wanted Tanya. On the other, I still didn't understand what I was thinking about Adriana and Tanner whether I was afraid of what might happen or wanted it to happen. And, what was 'it' that I thought I wanted to see happen? How can I explain what was going on in my head when I didn't even remotely understand it?

The music ended, but before Tanya left our embrace to sit back down, she turned her head slightly and I felt her soft lips on mine. I knew it was a relatively short kiss, but those few seconds were like an eternity in heaven to me. I felt her lips softly moving and probing against mine and my knees nearly gave out. I had forgotten how thrilling it was to kiss a woman for the first time. In fact, I'd only had one first kiss, with Adriana, and that had been many, many years ago! When she finally broke away from me, she looked into my eyes and said, "Thank you, that was nice!"

Nice I thought!, I didn't think there was a word to describe it, maybe incredible, certainly unthinkable! Talk about throwing a wrench into my already shaky emotional state!

I literally couldn't speak, but I squeezed her around the waist to give her a tiny indication how much I had enjoyed it too. I felt like a nerdy teenager with a major crush on the prettiest girl in the class. I wasn't a teen. In fact, I was almost to my mid-thirties, but I definitely had the crush!

I was almost surprised that I could still walk on our way back to our table. We walked with Tanya in front, her extending her right hand out behind her to hold mine. I watched her hips shuffling back to the table. God, she was so sexy... and she had just kissed me!

Then I saw Adriana trailing after Tanner, threading their way back with one hand intertwined much like ours were. I wondered if she had seen that kiss; whether or not she knew that her lover would be here tonight and what the rest of the night might bring?

I suspected she had been thinking about him, probably hoping he would be. Maybe she hoped he was still single, probably wondering what he looked like now, whether he was still as good-looking as he had been in college. She probably viewed him as a fantasy she could never have again, the same as I viewed Tanya as a prize I could never have.

I have always enjoyed watching Adriana flirting a little bit, but I'd never before actually pictured her "with" another man. But that was the picture going through my mind right then. It was making me insanely jealous, but so damned turned on at the same time! I realized that the way I was feeling toward Tanya and the dance we'd just had should have left me very little room for jealousy, but I still was.

Sitting down, trying to talk with the loud music was almost impossible. Adriana made the suggestion that she thought it would be fun to take a tour of the campus. She said she hadn't been there since she graduated and would love to see it again. Tanner and Tanya agreed and I was along for the ride. We had all been drinking except me and I didn't especially want to drive, so Tanner stepped out into the lobby where it was quieter and called UBER to ask for a ride. When he sat back down he said it would be about a half hour and someone with a mini-van would be here for us.

While we waited for the UBER driver through the next couple songs, Adriana and Tanya decided to dance one of the faster songs together. They put on quite a show of twirling and sexy moves. Both women were showing off a lot of leg. Quite often, we could see the lacy tops of stockings and it was obvious to me how sexy my wife was feeling.

Watching the show helped me make up my mind what I wanted to see happen before the night was over. When the song ended the girls sat back down breathing hard but grinning ear-to-ear at the fun they'd been having.

I had become a nervous wreck thinking about what I wanted to suggest to my wife. When the band played another slower song about ten minutes before our car was supposed to get there, I asked her if she'd dance with me one more time before we left. Naturally, she agreed. I don't know if she noticed my sweaty palms or that I was almost shaking with nervousness.

I was scared to death to say to her what I wanted to say, but I knew it was then or never. Adriana's arms were wrapped tightly around my neck when I whispered in her ear, "I asked Tanya what happened that night."

She cocked her head a little so she could look into my eyes and asked me, "And what did she say?"

"She just said to ask you..." I was scared to death to say what I wanted to say next, "And that you might want to do it again." I knew that my nervousness had to be transmitted through my body to my wife, but she was still smiling, so I guessed that was a good thing at least. "Sweetheart," I told her, "I want you to know that if something were to happen... between you and Tanner... that I wouldn't be upset." Then I very anxiously waited for her reaction.

It was a few seconds that seemed like an eternity before she cocked her head away from me and looked into my eyes with a quizzical expression, "Something like what?" she asked me.

I was glad she wasn't holding one of my hands because she'd almost certainly realize how sweaty it had become. "I don't know... I guess... just... something." I told her.

"You mean, maybe something like this?" and she kissed me. Her tongue swirling against my lips until our mouths opened and I felt her tongue passionately exploring mine. Her fingers were on the back of my head pulling me tightly to her and running her fingers through my hair. Then her hands were on my cheeks holding my face as she deepened the kiss even further. When she finally broke away, she asked, "Is that what you have in mind, because that's what I'd love to do with him right now."

All I could do was nod. Yeah, that was the kind of something that I couldn't put into words.

That was when the music ended and we walked back to our table. Tanner and Tanya were grinning at us and said almost in unison, "You two were having a good time out there." I thought, if only they knew.

A few minutes later, Tanner got a text that our UBER driver was waiting outside. When we went outside, it was a Honda Odyssey mini-van. We started discussing who was riding where, and Tanya said, "I can't ride in the back seat. I'd get carsick."

I took that as my cue, "I don't think I could either." I knew I could, but I wanted to let Adriana and Tanner have the back together. Besides, that way I could sit in the middle row with Tanya. My wife knew my subterfuge. She knew I never got carsick.