Ten Year Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adriana or I guess I could start calling her Addie too... I kind of liked that name, climbed in the back seat first. My eyes and I'm sure Tanner's as well, were glued to her legs as her dress opened up in the front as she slid in. I was sure we were going to be teased with a peek at her panties but they remained hidden...barely!

Tanya's skirt was high on her thigh as well. Neither girl made any effort to push their hemline back down. It would be a lie that the sight of the gorgeous woman's legs beside me didn't turn me on, except I was already so unbelievably turned on that my cock had been hard practically all evening.

I wish I had a little more remembrance of our drive, where we went and what we saw, but my stomach was so full of a kaleidoscope of butterflies from thinking about my wife sitting in the back seat next to her ex-lover that I remember very little.

I do remember Adriana showing me the house she used to live in. All I could think about then was wondering how many times she and the man sitting next to her had made love in that house. Was she thinking the same thing, remembering their love-making...and hoping, maybe planning to renew it that very night? I wondered what their favorite position had been? Adriana's and mine is doggy-style. Was that theirs as well?

Were their fingers intertwined in the back seat, squeezed together in a promise of things to come, much as I wanted to do with the pretty girl sitting beside me? I was almost willing Adriana to lean over and kiss Tanner, the same as she had teasingly kissed me before we left the dance. Except if she did, I knew it wouldn't be teasing; it would be from a desire for him. I wondered if Adriana's nipples were hard or how wet her panties were?

I didn't understand my emotions. I was intensely jealous of Tanner and his relationship with my wife that I'd just learned about a few hours earlier. Yet I wanted to see them kiss. I knew it didn't make any sense, but that wasn't mattering in my lust-addled brain. It didn't help my muddled brain any whenever I looked at the woman sitting beside me and thought of how she had felt in my arms during that dance, either.

God help me, I was hoping my wife's heart was beating out of her chest with desire for the man sitting next to her like mine was thinking about them...and Tanya. Was she going to tell me, or perhaps even show me what had happened on that mysterious night? Was it more than just serious making out? I knew that's what I wanted to see, but more? I was honestly scared to death of more than that. Visualizing it in the past was one thing, but the present? No way in hell I could handle that!

On the way back to the hotel, Tanner asked the driver to stop at a 7-11. At least it deflected my mind a bit having to climb out of the van to let Tanner out of the back seat. I didn't know what he bought, I didn't see anything when he came back out and climbed back in.

While I had been climbing out and back in to let Tanner in, I hadn't noticed, but 'Addie' had scooted over to the center of the seat and re-buckled herself in. On the ten-minute drive back to the hotel, my wife turned toward Tanner, whispered in his ear, then they kissed. Never in my life would I have imagined that I would see my Adriana kiss another man like she was kissing Tanner, much less enjoy the sight as much as I was!

Tanya reached across the seat and intertwined her fingers in mine and squeezed as we both watched our spouses kissing each other. She appeared to be having erotic thoughts, the same as I was. Her tongue was licking her lips in a seductive manner and I was sure I saw her mouthing the words, "Our turn shortly," but maybe it was only my imagination. I remembered that short kiss on the dance floor and badly wanted to lean across the space separating us and feel those lips against mine again, but couldn't force myself to actually carry through and do it.

A few minutes later we were back at the hotel, right outside the lobby door. Tanner and Adriana broke apart and when the car's interior lights came on when we opened the doors, I could see how flushed my wife's face was. Her eyes were still closed and she definitely had that "come fuck me" look on her face. I knew she'd been turned on all evening, all day actually, and with the alcohol adding to it and lowering her inhibitions, I wondered what else might happen before the night was over. At the very least I knew that she and I were going to have a wild night of love-making ahead of us!

When she opened her eyes, she looked straight at me. I smiled at her and gave her a slight nod to let her know it was okay. In fact, it was more than okay. I don't think I'd ever been more turned on in my life! I didn't think Adriana had either, at least as long as I've known her.