All Comments on 'Ten Years an Exhibitionist'

by BrainyJaney

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If you're to lazy to

write the words you want to say, it would be better not to write at all. As constructive criticism, It's painful to read "my sister and BIL" did this or that. There are so many alternatives that you could have used instead of "BIL." It should suffice to say that I awarded you only 1 star because of your laziness.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
I awarded you 5 stars becasue you

pissed the asshole of Lit off, dear annony, yes dear A that's you!

Stevebaker686Stevebaker686over 8 years ago
Nice start!

Can help feeling there will be more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Decent, but . . .

. . . I hope you haven't given up on the coming out of my shell series; that one was better.

BrainyJaneyBrainyJaneyover 8 years agoAuthor
Wow

First off, I can't figure out why this was categorized as an incest story. It is all about exhibiting myself and not in any way sexual. But I'm new here, so I don't really get how things work yet.

Yes, I will continue writing the coming out of my shell stories too. I really just write about whatever memories pop into my head. And I was thinking about the hot tub the other day.

I'm sorry if my short hand of BIL was annoying to some of you. I didn't realize that it detracted from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lazy

Anonymous was too lazy to put the second 'O' in the first to in the title of the comment!

RecHikerRecHikerover 8 years ago
It's great you visited your sister and her husband -

I guess for those who are worried about the "BIL" - - - as an alternative, maybe he could be your sister's husband, better half or......

It doesn't really matter what you called him really, the best part is you stripped naked with both your sister and her husband present.

I like your "Coming Out of My Shell" story and hope you continue that one. Thanks for sharing....

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice story

I just came in from being naked in the hot tub and your story is the first thing I see. I liked your story, short and sweet, a vignette, if you will... Being naked with others is always a turn-on for me, although tonite, it was just me relaxing after a long day. It was a perfect night, frost on the cover, and stars covering the sky. Perhaps next time you can join me ;)

jaqi1978jaqi1978over 8 years ago
Help

I would have liked your story more if you had brought your characters to life. When I read I like to visualize what the persons all look like. Draw a picture for us the reader in our minds. You talked about your sisters breasts, and your own. Describe them more let us visualize what your nipples look like, do they sag, do you have tan lines. What are the areolas like and size (quarter, half dollar, or dollar size). You mentioned your pubes in your previous story, I guess being as you did not mention them in this story, you and your sister must be sporting smooth ones. No mention of a cottontail or tanned butt. The story has a great setting, dress it up and make us want to be there watching it. I know what I like to visualize, but I have the same problem when I write. I have a great imagination, but a great writer knows how to project it to the rest of us, I fall short in this case myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BIL? Not Bill?

Is that some kind of code?

Mr_BradyMr_Brady7 months ago

BIL, it’s an acronym for brother-in-law people. Too bad she didn’t keep the story going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous