Tender Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm counting on it, she says.

Good. Question: Are we clean? I ask.

Well, if clean means we head for the sack, she says, then we smell like roses.

I stand there, water hitting my scalp and draining down my body, dripping from my nipples. Looking at Pamela in my arms, her soulful dark eyes, French eyes, I think about us, and think more about us, her, me, and finally realizing I've survived the "Fab" Five, or the "Flab" Five, as it were, and discovered romance.

I gotta be cool with us, though. We haven't even seen a sunset together.

So, Pamela, I say, we don't really know where this thing between us is going.

No we don't, she says.

Yes, we do, I say.

Where?

Bed, I say. We're going to bed. Together.

Awesome.

My suggestion is to not take ourselves too seriously, have fun, and I'll meet you there.

She jumps up on her tiptoes and plants a kiss on my lips.

That's what you call a connection.

12