All Comments on 'Tenderness Ch. 07'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
macy1219macy1219about 12 years ago
Just So You Know...

I don't know if you're aware, but the number seven has long been a symbol for wholeness and perfection and, honey, I think that describes this seventh chapter of "Tenderness" wonderfully. This story was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for the lovely writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Tan perfecto..

Me dejΓ³ con un sonrisa xD me gusto mucho gracias al autor

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Perfect way to end the day

I started reading here at Lit back in August and think I picked up the story when you wrote chapter 4. Since then I know I've gone back and read earlier chapters several times but never felt it was wasted. Aaron and Dan's story is one of the most tender on the site and proof, as in many you write, that good can come from tragedy.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
Perfect ending

I have to agree with everything cliffgirl said I did the same three times. This is a beautiful story and the way you ended it was perfect. Can't wait to read more

avidreadravidreadrabout 12 years ago
WONDERFUL

A wonderful story, full of hope and love. I adore a good romantic story with the required happy ending. I re-read the whole story yesterday to remind myself of it and got caught up in it all over again. I love everyone in it, especially the two leads (although Daniel, at times, seems almost too good to be true). What I really liked is that the sex in the story is believable, especially the part about Aaron not being ready for anal. He had horrid experiences and it makes sense that he would be leery. Thank for a great story.

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 12 years ago

Very touching story!

I read all the chapters today, couldnt stop myself.

:)

B4JoyB4Joyabout 12 years ago
Overall great story ... but

the wedding stuff at the end was little to cliche for me. I definitely liked the beginning better than the ending. Still, a very sweet story.

lovehurtslexilovehurtslexiabout 12 years ago
Sucked

It was sooo not worth the wait. It was way to sappy and then it didn't even have real sex. You should change your name because your getting way to soft. Such a disappointment.

Cruel2BKindCruel2BKindabout 12 years agoAuthor
'Real' sex?

Are you kidding me?

That is a very heterocentric view that loving sex *needs* to have penetration. Over half of gay couples do not engage in regular anal sex. Just as many heterosexual couples do not regularly engage in anal sex. If we have all of our characters fucking on the first date, it shows an inaccurate view of society and the gay community in general. My story is more 'Real' then a story with anal sex.

Also, it seems pretty insincere for them to fuck right after Daniel tells him he can take as much time as he needs.

martin_x59martin_x59about 12 years ago
Real Sex

You've got to be kidding? There is something wrong with people if they think sex is only about penetration. As a gay man myself it's all about giving and receiving pleasure to your partner and that sweet release however it's achieved.

This story was touching and it certainly pulled on my heartstrings, especially the proposal. Well done! I love all your stories, I've read every single one!

Big Fan here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i loved the story beginning to end

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved it!

I loved this story. I read a lot of things and I have to say that this story was so

beautiful and sweet. I love that it wasn't all about sex and more about love. Please keep writing and I'll keep reading.

bookworm2192bookworm2192almost 12 years ago
Wow.

I don't think I have read a more tender story on Lit. I damn near cried so many times through the last few chapters, and the love between Aaron and Daniel just radiates from the pages/screen. This is a better love story without penetration during sex than the multitudes of other stories on Lit with it. I reckon you should find someone to publish it for you. It's best-seller list quality work and you should be so proud of yourself, Cruel2BKind. Bravo.

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

I've read this series several times, without being able to comment, because how can I say something about a story that's so profound, full of agony and sweet love and the gentlest gay sex ever written. And amazingly enough this story works better because it's in GM than if Aaron had been a girl.

I can understand why readers feel that anal sex would be the last proof that Aaron is OK, and we all want to be convinced that this is the case. It's actually a compliment to your skill as a writer that your readers engage themselves in your characters and wish them well (or ill as may be, I'm still a bit pissed the police didn't catch Mr. Rapist-may-his-dick-rot!).

But to me Daniel and Aaron did have anal sex, just without a dick being inolved directly, i.e. in penetration. I have no problem imagining that in time they will get to that part, if they actually want to. Because the first and most important step was actually that very hot shower sex, where Daniel got to touch Aaron in his most intimate and vulnerable spot. And the description of the resulting eruption still makes me laugh so hard every time I get to it. Very nice with a bit of comic relief in all the sad stuff.

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Beautifully done!

This is not my normal category but while surfing the Lit network you came up as a popular author and I can see why.

Your story was written with great care and a deep sensitivity. There were so many emotions weaved within these words and I was truly touched to read it.

My thanks for sharing.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ABSOLUTLY AMAZING

i loved this story so much it gave me the courage to come out to my parents about being gay thank you so much cruleb4kind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Perfect!

The sweetest story ever. The relationship progressed so perfectly right from the start, it felt fluid and realistic. I look forward to reading more of your work!

RalphyNJRalphyNJabout 11 years ago
Marvelous

A wonderful, tender story, among the best I've read (even though your constant use of 'then' for 'than' drove me a bit crazy). I hope you'll produce more.

avidreadravidreadrabout 11 years ago

Love this story and have re-read it a few times. It would be great, if and when MN legalizes same sex marriage, you could post even a brief epilog about Aaron and Daniel's wedding and a general update as to Aaron's recovery from the rape.

willieonewillieonealmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Loved the story the over use of the word cute did grate somewhat though and the first couple of chapter you make Daniel sound like he's an old man when he thinks about Aaron as if he's a little kid instead of being just four years younger than him. Other than that I loved this story thank you for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful Story

It gives hope to all who are fearful of ever finding their forever love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Speechless

If there's anything the story had given me, (of course except for the hard ons during some intense scene), is none other than HOPE. Thank you for such a wonderful story :) <3

leopardlily25leopardlily25over 10 years ago
Fantastic

I love to read stories like these the pain the love and the understanding I work for a gay erotcia book site you should really look into making some of your stories in to short stories or books the only spot i would look in to is the part were tyler brings in his BF it is the perfect spot for a plot twist like the BF was aarons ex or his attacker so hewould get caught and give everyone peice of mind other than that it was fabulious!!!!

broken_teacupbroken_teacupabout 10 years ago
Awe!

I love how deliciously sweet the last chapter was. I love how their love blossomed from such a tragic thing. I really loved your story, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LOVED IT

LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT,LOVED IT😍😍😍😍😍😍😁😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

supernatural_71supernatural_71about 9 years ago
Beautiful

This is just a beautiful story. I return to this often and read it, and each time I find a little something else to love about it. Thank you for writing it.

ZoahCenturaZoahCenturaabout 9 years ago
I love this story!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’–

I love this story so much. It has helped me deal with my insecurities. This story is sweet and soooo soooo soooo CUTE! As I survived rape myself this story hit home. It showed how u can be strong while also needing help. I wish I had someone like Danny to help me through my hard time. Again I just LOVED this story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love how you build up story. But I felt it was little incomplete. Like what happened to rapist, did they catch him or not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Romantic

The story was lovely; thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

very good

pagemasterpagemasterover 6 years ago
Aaah! Young love!

As often as I've read it, this story always makes me happy-sigh at the end.

It's beautiful.

That's all.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

Three years without a comment! Many years without a story? I hope you are a published author now because I would buy your stuff. The Survivors group is very important and the classroom scenes were very real. There is so much consensual pain and degradation on this site, which is why many of us come here, I read that stuff too when I’m in a mood, but it’s good to see Aaron getting help from the Survivor group. This is a beautiful story, loved the animals, loved the titanium rings, loved the writing. Please tell us how to find more of your writing.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

I found this story, this novella, in someone else's Favorites. What a beautiful time capsule it is of the time it was written in: 2011-2012. Serenity, Firefly, acid-washed jeans, flip phones and the terrible service plans! too. So many smiles in a story that began with utter tragedy. The treatment of rape, abuse and survival belies an Author wise beyond their years. Reading this now, in October 2021, I find myself changed by the words. That is the power of art ...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is one of the most beautiful love stories I have read on Literotica.

The writing is absolutely top drawer with compassion, humour, sincerity and, yes, tenderness.

I am grateful to the author for creating and posting this lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked this one! Feels nice that these stories hold up even a decade later. Hope to see you write more on here!

Calico75Calico752 months ago

This is a lovely romance and very well written. I am sorry the author is no longer posting on this site. I hope he is still writing somewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous