Tennis Anyone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move it." She said and began to massage her clit in earnest. Within a minute, she was moving her hips slowly while groaning and moaning.

"Yeah, baby...that feels so good...I am so full." She kept up.

I could see her body was tensing, and decided to rotate the racquet head a full 360 degrees.

"Oh, oh! Keep doing that...it feels so different, and goooooddd..." she said through gritted teeth.

With an arch of her back and a scream, she came, but she continued to rub herself and came again within seconds of the first one.

"Pull it out slowly." She whispered.

I did and she collapsed on the court.

"That beats a handshake at the end of a match any day." She said.

"That is for sure." I responded.

"You want to play again next weekend?" she said with a smile.

"It would be my pleasure." I said. "I could become a real fan of playing this game ya know? An who knows, I might even become pretty good given this kind of tournament format."

12