All Comments on 'Tennis Camp Ch. 05'

by Strawberry_2051

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very good story

I like the depth you've given the characters, hope you intend to continue it. Some payback to Jeannie & Tom would be nice to see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good stuff

Except that I didn't really feel closure with Jeannie and Tom. I'd like to hear more about what happens to them, so I hope this isn't the last part.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 19 years ago
Very good story

I almost passed up this story at the beginning but am glad I didn't. I find myself looking forward to each chapter. I'm waiting to see what happens with each individual. Going to need a few closures here. Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Real and Not Ugly

I liked your vocabulary, and your grammar. Most, I enjoyed a real, or should I say possibly real situation. Most stories on this site are impossible, very implausable, or overblown (LOL) with sometimes ugly, sadistic or unpleasant words and thoughts. Violence doesn't add feeling, it simply is a turn off.

Well, so much for the rant: Please keep up the wonderful work and let us see how these people develop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Literotica Meets "The Real World"

Uh-oh. The eighteen-year old "little girl" who isn't old enough to know "love" from her two-handed backhand thinks she loves - what was his name again? Never mind, let's just call him "Lucky."

I appreciated your tossing that in at the very end. The fact that Lucky recupricated the dimly-understood-if-at-all sentiment was also a nice touch, as it is consistent with his being not much more mature than the sweet young things he deflowered, while thinking he was a lot more so.

That came across very well in Chapter 3, when Lucky kept rationalizing that he and Becky would stop at this step, and then the next, and the next, etc. If he'd really had his wits about him - by which I mean if he'd been at least a decade older - he'd have never gone into that bedroom alone with Becky (or, later, Elle) in the first place. His responsible instincts were correct: given his position at the tennis camp, and especially given the 3-4 year age difference, which wouldn't matter even a couple of years later but does matter when it's 21/22 vs 18, it was highly inappropriate to even put himself into a situation where he might end up sexually involved with one of his students. I mean, I don't imagine his boss would have been very happy to have learned of this given the potential legal ramifications, and given that Becky and Elle tell Jeannie everything and vice versa, and she is pretty much of a bee-yatch, he might well find out. Maybe that'll be chapter six.

But Lucky is (I'm guessing) only 21, and when I was 21 I had centerfolds and bikini babe pinups all over my bedroom walls, so I'm not surprised that he "can't think very well" when he has old growth wood.

Still, it didn't occur to Lucky (at least before the overheard conversation in chapter 2) to have a box of rubbers on hand just in case he got more than "half a pussy" that night instead of relying on that old wive's tale of the "rhythm method"? If he's a college junior or senior, he should have taken at least one basic biology course by then - hell, I was a business major and I took one - and known that right after menses the chances of pregnancy are low ***compared to the time of ovulation***, not any proactive method of birth control.

A future chapter should focus on both Becky and Elle being pregnant with twins. Tie it in with Jeannie's bitchitude and Lucky not wanting anybody - his boss, his parents - to find out about the disaster his flesh binge precipitated, and there's a blackmail angle that you could post in the BDSM section.

But please do let Becky down easy on this "I love you" business. She's a good kid. I'd hate to see her get hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sensational and sexy

Hi. Your story is fantastic. Sexy characters in the tennis set. Hot sex. Keep the story line going. Superb.

Marklynda2Marklynda212 months ago

A sweet episode. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous