All Comments on 'Tennis Lessons'

by Tamara_Dane

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
VitorioVitorioover 12 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed this. Well written and well developed. Well, I like anal! One of the best I have read for a while. Keep up the good work and give us more of your {anal?] adventures.

Mike

texasacetexasaceover 12 years ago
I LUV your writing...

You have a gift for writing so vividly that everything you write goes from my eyes to my brain and to my throbbing cock. This ole' cowboy had to reload twice reading this. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Almost

The story's there. You just need a little work on your delivery, a little more work up to the actual encounter (even though that was the basis of your characters) It might have been the changing points of view that threw me a couple times too.

Keep it up!

AzuldrgonAzuldrgonover 12 years ago
Easy answer

DAMN!!!! That was hot.

Size13Size13over 12 years ago
Very hot, very sexual. I liked it a lot...

I so enjoyed your prose. Very arousing.

italianGoditalianGodover 12 years ago
First Anal Story I liked

Ms Tamara...to be honest, this is the first Anal story I ever liked...wow.

handsfree6969handsfree6969over 12 years ago
Nice Job

I also really like this story. I have to admit, I can't decide what was more erotic: the story or the thought of you thinking about and creating this story :-)

cokerca1cokerca1over 12 years ago
OMG

I loved the story. I hope you keep going on with more stories.. We see you are in ton being tied up and your ass being whipped and take it up the ass.

What other things ar you into?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous