Tennis Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Tamara's orgasm was prevented, Adam again fucks her hard and fast, just like they discussed earlier. Adam releases Tamara's hair and grasps her hips with both hands. He is now fucking her so hard and so fast that the sound of his balls slapping against her pussy sounds like a gunshot. As Adam feels his own orgasm begin to build, he wants to ensure that Tamara cums with him. He reaches down and turns the vibrating egg on high, returns his hands to Tamara's hips and fucks her as fast and as hard as he possibly can.

Between the intense vibrations from the egg and Adam fucking her ass hard and fast, Tamara explodes with the strongest orgasm that she has had in a very long time. At almost the same instant, Adam too experiences the strongest orgasm that he has had in a very long time. Both Tamara and Adam are crying out and moaning in pleasure.

If Tamara had not soundproofed her apartment, she is sure that the neighbors would be calling the police to report a murder or worse. As both tremble from the intensity of their orgasms, Adam and Tamara simultaneously collapse onto the bed. Adam still buried deep in Tamara's ass and both gasping for breath. They lay this way for a while until they begin to recover.

"Care to join me in the shower, and for the next few days, or until you need to leave? I have a shower that is built for two." Tamara asks and winks as she walks toward the bathroom.

Adam is relieved that she is not tossing him out and gladly follows her to the shower. Who knows what they might find to do in the shower once they have washed each other clean.