Tentacle Madness

Story Info
Two soldiers on a mission get what they wish for.
2.9k words
4.26
88.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marianna2
Marianna2
60 Followers

"Lt. If you want to make rank, I suggest you do not argue with me regarding every order," Captain Lane said sternly.

"With all due respect, ma'am, it's not easy working on a hunt and find with Captain Myers," replied Lt. Kendra.

"Lt., do you remember the day you flew into the colonies?" Captain Lane asked. Kendra nodded her head.

"I told you working the colonies were tough. While Earth's laws are in place back home, the same interpretation is not given on this planet. I clearly state what I require from my soldiers before I allow them to serve time under my command. Yes, I am well aware that Captain Myers can be tough. Yes, I am aware that he speaks to one's tits when giving an order, but, LT., you have large tits, so get over it. To bring the sensitivity regarding sexual harassment that is proponed on the Earth into this mission is not acceptable. You and the Captain are my finest in search and obtain for the science department. I expect nothing short of a miracle in finding the new plant life that may cure cancer. Now, carry on."

Lt. Kendra saluted the Captain, excused herself from the office, and made her way down the narrow hallway to her room. Once behind closed door, she plopped herself onto her bunk and griped about Captain Myers in her head. Working the colonies had turned out to be harder time than the military had led Kendra to believe.

Graduating top in her class, the military offers poured in. Intelligence, Special Forces, and Search and Rescue Specialist on the colonies were all offered to her for consideration. The colonies, where rank was made in an instant and the pay was triple those in Special Forces were her immediate choice.

After being here for three weeks, Kendra understood why. The continual work strikes caused riots; workers killed daily in drunken bar brawls and martial law in place. She was constantly asked to venture off into unknown, undiscovered area in search of life and foliage for medical science.

Looking back, she realized she made a fatal error. If she had it to do over, she would go with the intelligence job. The only problem with that position was her looks. The staff of the almost all-male office stared as she walked in for her first interview. Standing 5'6", in perfect physical shape and sporting a D-cup bra, did make the men in the office took notice. On the day of the interview she had tied her long hair back, dyed her hair back to her natural brown color to hide the blonde highlights she had, but they still looked at her as if she were a piece of ass. Afraid she would be hired but kept down by a group of overly sexist men, she chose the colonies.

A knock on the cabin door interrupted her thoughts,"Lt, you ready?" the voice asked. Opening the door, she saw Captain Myers all geared up.

"Yes, sir. I will be right out."

One last look around her tiny living quarters was all she needed before grabbing her backpack and heading out the door.

Captain Myers and Lt. Kendra walked in silence until they were outside of the compound and Myers said, "We'll take the vehicle as far as we can. Sad to say this is a walking venture."

He opened the back of the Hummer and they both threw their gear inside. In swift turn, he moved to her and threw the keys in the air, "Please drive, Lt."

"Yes, sir," Kendra replied. Captain Myers remained silent, looking out of the window with his weapon drawn, until they were past the colonies. Crowded streets, blaring sirens, and mayhem in front of the local bars were the usual on a Friday night in town.

"I want you to stay close to me during this mission. I'm not happy about the area we are going into and I am not happy that they gave me you to find this highly controversial weed."

"Ahh, and why is that, sir?"

"You don't appear to like me very much Lt., so it makes me feel uncomfortable going on a mission with a solider that may or may not want to help out in a dire situation."

Kendra continued driving but was crushed over his statement," I can assure you, sir, that I am most professional and would never abandon my duties."

"I hope so Lt, because I did everything I could to get you off my team but Captain Lane would not hear it. So, why don' you like me, Lt? C'mon, tell me. We are off the record here. Be honest."

"I like you fine, sir," she replied while looking straight ahead and driving.

"Captain Lane says I look at your tits when I speak to you," he replied, laughing.

Kendra, unable to keep it inside, decided to be honest, "Well, sir, you do."

"Lt, they are nice. I only look. Have I made a pass or acted inappropriately to you in the ranks or on any mission?"

"No, sir, you have not."

"I only look. I can most assuredly tell you that I have absolutely no interest in a thirty something year old woman. I have never been a big fan of young girls. I have never strayed my own group of the fifties."

"Sir, I am thirty-two and far from a girl."

"Whatever, Lt., I have no interest in girls, so my staring at a set of nice breasts shouldn't offend you the way it has in the past. It's not as if I stand there with my mouth open. It's only a look. Nothing more. Nothing less."

Kendra did not know whether to scream at him or cry. All of the men she has ever met in her life desired her. How dare he claim that he did not lust for her body! She looked toward him, but he was looking out into the distance of the plains.

"We're here, Lt. Let's get our gear and begin to move forward on foot."

Kendra obeyed her commander, parked the vehicle in the brush, opened the door and removed her gear. She followed closely behind him.

The woods had thickened and long vines graced the forest floor. The two soldiers moved quietly and slowly in the darkness of the woods. Captain Meyers put up his hand for Kendra to stop moving. She raised her automatic weapon and looked into the direction of the Captain.

Trying to move forward, Kendra almost fell on her face. Long, tentacle-like vines had wrapped themselves around her military boots, preventing her from moving forward. Tentacles came in from behind her, stopping her from falling on her face. The two vines moved up from the ground and coiled around her legs until they reached the top of her thighs on the outside of her military gear.

Upon hearing her squeal, Myers turned around to see Kendra restrained from six, long-arm vines. Two wrapped securely around her legs, two moving around her arms, disarming her, and two moving up the front of her chest, removing her military gear.

Although he tried to move forward, the vines from underneath his feet came to life, stalking his body. Quickly, they held him in place by securing his ankles and forcing his arms behind him. Struggling, he screamed out, "What the fuck!"

"I don't know, sir."

"Can you break free, Lt?"

"No, sir."

The tentacles moved into Kendra's boots, unlaced them and pulled them from her feet. Although frightened, she was amazed at the strength of the vines and how they held her securely in place to remove her boots. Her admiration quickly died as she felt her socks rip from her feet and vines creep underneath her pants onto the flesh of her legs.

They ate away at the material, ripping her pants from her, exposing her skin and pretty white thong. Myers, still struggling with the vines, was shocked. As he tried to kick at them, the vines moved reinforcements up his legs to keep him still.

He watched Kendra struggle as the vines disappeared underneath her blouse and then pushed it out, exploding the buttons of her shirt. Her white bra exposed, Myers could see it matched her pretty white thong. As Kendra struggled, Myers could not help but look at her perfect body. Her hard nipples protruded out from her satin bra and he could see her huge areoles through the white material. He wished he could see more. He felt a pang of guilt that he was aroused.

Her body was now suspended in the air struggling with the vines. Myers could not take his eyes off of her. Her hourglass figure looked beautiful. With every movement, her large tits jiggled and Myers' eyes followed them as they bounced up and down. Twice, he forced his eyes shut but was unable to stop looking at her body.

As if the vines read his mind, additional vines moved up from the earth, carrying Kendra within five feet of Myers. Myers breathing intensified as the small vines pulled down one of her bra straps and slithered in between her cleavage. With two pulls on the back of her bra, the vines ripped the bra from her body. Her huge tits spilled out from the material. Myers let out a gasp. Moving his eyes with her tits, he followed her huge, hard nipples and released additional moans while watching her tits bounce up and down.

Kendra grunted as the vines released moaning sounds. Two, small vines moved over her tits and circled her nipples. The moaning sounds of the plants became louder as Myers felt his cock grow in size. The tips of the vines grew in size until they formed themselves into little mouths. They giggled at one other, moved into opposite directions, and attached themselves onto her nipples. Kendra yelled out as the mouths suckled her tits.

"Oh, Captain, help me," what are they doing to me?" Kendra asked.

Without warning, vines crept up around Myers' face and neck. Moving his head back and forth, he wondered if they were going to choke him. Suddenly, a vine crept close to his ear and said, "Watch this. She is going to really enjoy this. And it all's for you. We'll have her sucking your cock in a few minutes."

Confused, Captain Myers looked straight ahead. The vines removed Kendra's thong, exposing her pink, shaved pussy lips. Little, baby vines moved up her legs and started gently licking at her cunt lips. She squirmed as they pulled her pussy lips apart for Myer's viewing pleasure. He tried to keep his moaning down as the vines licked her pussy walls and sucked on her tits. Vines moved up onto her ass and gently bit her plump flesh.

"Won't be long, now" the vines whispered in Myers ear," she'll be all yours. She wants it, you know. We always fulfill trespassers' fantasies."

Kendra continued to struggle as the number of small-mouthed vines gathered around her pussy. The larger vines tilted her back, moving her pussy directly into Myer's view. Small mouths licked all along her cunt lips and Myers saw her hole beginning to glisten with moisture.

"Oh, help," she moaned, but Myers noticed Kendra moving her hips in rhythm with the licking vines."

"Don't fight it baby, go with it," he heard himself say.

"Does it feel good, Kendra?" the vines giggled, "How does your pussy hole feel? We think you like it. Look at you. You're dripping wet."

"Oh," Kendra replied.

"We like to lick your pussy, Kendra. We bring pleasure to all that pass through here. Bring out their true emotions for the people they are with. You and Myers lust so much for one another. We are helping."

Some of the vines moved from her pussy lips closer to Kendra's clit. Myers noticed Kendra was becoming wildly aroused. Juice dripped from her hole, as the vines licked on the moisture that was dripping down her leg. One vine attached itself to her swollen clit and sucked gently on it. Kendra released a long, pleasurable moan.

"Oh, Captain," she squealed.

"Show me that pussy, Kendra. Work it, baby." Myers was unable to control himself and screamed out in ecstasy.

Myers cock felt as if it would explode from his pants. He grunted, trying to retain his composure over this situation. Without warning, two, large thick vines slide up his leg, unbuttoned his pants and giggled as his large tool fell from out his pants.

"Uh, oh. Your cock is so hard. You like watching her, don't you," the vines said giggling. Speechless, all Myers could muster was a grunt, as the vines pulled down the front of his pants, exposing his large, pulsating cock. Looking down, he thought he had never seen his wood so large.

"You want her to suck it, don't you?" the vines teased. In his head, Myers knew this was a dream. He could not imagine the big-titted Kendra on her knees, sucking on his manhood.

"Oh, my," Kendra blurted out upon seeing his hardness.

The vines giggled as one slowly slid into her ass. Her moans grew louder as she moved in suspension over the ground, with her nipples being sucked, her clit being flicked and her ass fucked.

Speechless, Myers stood, trapped by the power of the vines, with his cock throbbing as the vines released themselves from Kendra's body. Her naked body ran over to him as the vines fell from his neck and arms. He embraced her. Her large tits rubbed against his military gear.

Coming to her knees, Kendra took the Captain's throbbing cock and ran her tongue over its huge head. Myers moaned, "Oh, Kendra. Suck me."

"Oh, yes, sir.," she whispered, as her mouth took in the head of his cock. Moving her mouth over his huge dick, she swallowed it whole. He moved his cock slowly in and out of her mouth, as she moaned with every entry of his massive tool.

As he was ready to shoot his load, he tried pulling his dick from her mouth, but she thrust his cock deep into the back of her throat. Shooting his load into her mouth, he screamed aloud as she gently moved her full lips over his cock head, savoring every drop of his cum.

Kendra gently continued sucking on Myer's cock. Myers moaned as her wide eyes looked up at him while her lips coasted up and down his shaft. Her moaning sent vibrations up and down his cock.

Looking down at her, he whispered," Suck it more, baby,"

Kendra moaned and licked harder.

He smiled and grabbed her hair. She moaned with pleasure.

"You're a little cock sucker, aren't you?"

Her moan became louder.

"My cock-sucker. Baby, I want you to suck my cock everyday. Get right on your knees in the morning and lick my tool. That's how you are going to start the rest of your days."

Kendra moaned louder and aggressively began taking Myers cock deeply. He felt it hitting the back of her throat.

Grabbing her hair, he held her head in place.

"You look beautiful with my cock in your mouth," Myers said in a low voice, "you going to be my little cock-sucking whore?"

Kendra shook her head yes.

"Good girl. I'm gonna' mark you, bitch. Mark you good."

Moaning loudly, Myers smiled down at her. Holding her hair tighter, he fucked her mouth. Watching her tits bounce with every one of his thrusts caused him to scream aloud.

Pulling his cock from her mouth, Myers grabbed himself and jerked his dick, shooting cum all over her bare tits and face. As his cum splattered on her, she opened her mouth, taking in whatever spurts she could grab.

Falling to the ground from exhaustion, Myers sat back as the cum-covered Kendra starting rubbing his jism all over her. She rubbed his load into her hair and tits, bringing her fingers to her mouth to lick them.

Shocked, Myers could not believe he felt a pulsation in his cock. He watched it come to life as her tongue moved to the side of her mouth to lick the cum that was dripping from her hair.

"Mmmmm, you taste so good," she moaned. Rising to her feet, she moved her naked body back and forth for him, "Watch me get every drop."

Myers leaned against a tree, lit a cigarette and smiled as she licked the last bit of his cum from her nipples.

"Now, to clean you."

"Kendra, you are a naughty girl. Ready to suck my cock again, eh?"

Answering him with only a moan, she crawled on the floor in front of him, laid flat on the damp ground and licked the cum from his balls. He ran his fingers over the back of her head as he watched her ass move up and down.

"Look at that plump ass. Pump that bitch up and down."

Moving up and down, Kendra did as the she was asked.

"You really are a naughty girl. Look at my cock. I feel it becoming large again.

The forest then giggled and came back to life,"Fuck her Myers. Kendra wants us to help" The vines moved from inside the ground and pulled her to the forest floor. They moved around her ankles and wrists and positioned her spread eagle.

"Look at the wet pussy," they echoed, "stick it."

Myers moved over, came to her and slid inside of her hole. Her tits bounced up and down with every thrust of his cock inside her dripping cunt.

The vines formed mouths. They sucked her tits, invaded her ass and licked on Myer's ass.

As Myers moved in and out of her hole, he wondered if he would ever take her out of the forest.

Marianna2
Marianna2
60 Followers