Tereon & the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole replied, "Dude, Tereon isn't like that. We make love, we don't just fuck."

Guiltily Tereon looked at Marcus, and at the door. Then she made a face, which made Marcus laugh and say, "Not this girl, she loves to fuck, don't you honey?"

Tereon slapped her hand against the boy's shoulder, afraid of what would happen if Cole recognized her voice. She tried to sound higher pitched, just what did a slut sound like during sex? "Yeah!"

"Yeah?" Again he laughed, enjoying the hell out of teasing both Tereon and Cole this way, it was better even than his fantasies about fucking Tereon had been. "Tell Cole what you think of my cock," he laughed.

"Its a monster!" Tereon giggled and then put her hand over her mouth again. One of her hands slid down her stomach to rub her clit, increasing her pleasure as she gave into it again and stopped even trying to fight. "God," she whispered, "god its so fucking big."

Cole found himself highly aroused as he imagined some girl in there getting completely fucked by his roommate. The door abruptly opened and Scott slipped out. As it closed, he saw some chick through the door, her legs splayed and fingers clawing into Marcus' back as she fucked her hips up against him. He couldn't see much of her, except the bouncing of one of her tits, as Marcus' body blocked the view.

Tereon had freaked a little when the door opened, trying again to hide behind Marcus, and losing her orgasm... which had been so close.

Scott closed the door behind him, but he gave Cole a start of surprise. After all, Scott was completely naked, and his cock glistened with a girl's slickness and some of his own cum. "Hey dude," he pat the boy's shoulder and spoke loud enough to be heard through the door, "That chick in there gives amazing head, and damn she's a great fuck."

Cole sighed and said, "Look, just, maybe try to quiet down before Tereon comes home, I mean, how long can you guys keep going, anyways?"

Scot grinned. "Till Marcus is done I guess, we already got her off a couple times."

Marcus said, "I'm just about to cum! Where do you want my cum, baby?"

"All over!" She knew it couldn't be inside, or she'd be leaking cum when Cole tried to eat her out later. "All the fuck over!" So close to cumming, she no longer cared if Cole was listening, if he came in, if he -watched-, this was too good, just too good to stop. That he was nearby only made it hotter, not les so, and "oh god, oh god, oh -fuck- I'm cumming! Fuck!" Her voice rose, but Marcus gave a loud grunting sound as he slammed into her once more, then withdrew and began pumping his cock furiously as white jets of semen spurted from her navel to her throat. One even landed on her chin.

"Fuck yeah," he said loudly, "god-damn- fine piece of ass!"

Cole sighed and shook his head, "Uh thanks I guess. So are you done yet?"

Tereon lay back in the bed, her muscles relaxed, her legs limp. She was panting, and glistening with sweat as well as covered liberally with cum on both her back and her front. "I... think so," she whispered, "fuck... fucking amazing."

Marcus grinned widely. "I dunno, she might be able to take another round of it, couldn't you honey? Tight little hole like that, shame to waste it. Sure you don't wanna come on in and try this sweet pussy Cole?"

Her eyes widened and she scowled at Marcus, slapping his hip hard enough to leave a red mark. Furiously she whispered "shut up!" Then again, if Cole came in, he'd be -about- to cheat. Of course, he'd find her -already- cheating.

Cole hesitated, but then said, "No, I can't. I'm engaged, you know?"

The girl sighed and covered her eyes with her hands. Cole was so much better than she was. Tereon knew this wasn't the last time she'd be fucking Marcus, with or without Cole home.

Marcus grinned and rubbed his cock along her pussy, "You sure you don't want this pussy? If you don't want it, I'm going to be fucking her again." As he teased Tereon she just shook her head at him, but her hips ground against him.

"Yeah, I'm sure," Cole said with a shake of his head.

"That's okay, I think this slut would rather have my dick, wouldn't you, baby?" He pressed his cum-covered cock into her cunt again. Really, though, he just wanted to get some of his cum inside her.

Tereon was tired and sore, she knew they weren't really going to fuck again, so she relaxed and just enjoyed moving slowly with him. "Yeah!"

Cole said, "Okay, uh, well I'm going to bed. I'll see you tomorrow or something."

After Cole's door closed, Marcus pulled out and leaned back, "Damn you're hot. We're going to be having a lot of fun from now on. You wanna stay here for awhile, or you gonna go over to visit your boyfriend?"

"Mmm, I think I'll go shower." She got up slowly, and eyed his body with obvious lust. "Damn. Hot damn."

12