All Comments on 'Teresa Plays Pass the Parcel'

by Unihorn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
nookybearnookybearover 19 years ago
YES PLEASE!

Oh my god! what a thought! Now theres a game I would love to play! Once again the story made me feel like I was Teresa, love the way it is written, it is all so very nearly believable that it happened - keep more coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What a Loving Husband

Gee Her Husband, the pimp record player, sure enjoyed the pleasure the loving mother of his children had from the bigger cocks than he had.

Could it be more real life - no - just another depraved author wussie husband story - but no problem - some women will enjoy it - but the real one's won't either - so who you got for admirers left?

Think you got off on the wrong foot new author - hopefully you won't just continue to write for a few as it looks like you have some writting talent - your choice

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Musical Chairs Storyline

Not bad, for the 'musical chairs' type of storyline, but it would have been better in my opinion if Teresa had a cock put into her each time the music stopped, while she was still sitting on someone's lap; and if they had taken her bareback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
another great one

Please keep on writing. Of course some with mental problems will try and slam you.

story_freak123story_freak123almost 15 years ago
Great Idea

I loved it, it was ag reat Idea with the pass the parcel game!!!!

Great work, IO wish she had worn even, more!!! :-)

Greetz

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Men's gymnastics team?

They would've been wanting her husband,not her.hell, in england that would be a given

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Desperate

Some people get so desperate to write an erotic story that they publish something.like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous