Teresa Scalia: Barbara and the Prin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God! Dominick look what happened! I have to go up there and help her. I bet that bitch Barbara had something to do with that"

"You stay right where you're at" Dominic said as he grabbed Teresa's arm. "You're not causing me anymore embarrassment. If Barbara started it then Michelle can take care of things."

Michelle could not understand what was so funny. Her remarks weren't intended to be humorous and she was becoming annoyed. Hearing particularly loud laughter she looked over at Barbara. Taking a couple swift steps to that side of the stage was enough mechanical action for her skirt to almost drop past her hips. The waistband of her thong was fully revealed as was an increasing portion of her ass. What saved Michelle from the indignation of her skirt falling off completely was the swell of her ample booty. Michelle could feel the hem touch her knees. It was at this point she reached behind her and felt her exposed skin. Frantically groping she tried to simultaneously cover her exposure with her hands and pull her skirt back up. Michelle turned her back to the stage and faced the auditorium. Barbara decided that it was time to up the ante and rose from her chair. She walked up behind Michelle without her noticing.

Seeing Barbara approach Michelle, Teresa said "I knew it, Barbara's got something to do with this." Dominic looked at Mark and shook his head. Mark's face took on a look of resignation. A few other comments were heard along the lines that things were really getting going now and the real show is about to start.

Putting her hands on Michelle's shoulders Barbara whispered to her "Why Principal Smithson, you seem to be having some difficulties. Let me help you."

Michelle turned her head to look back and see Barbara directly behind her. "What!? You're going to help me?" she said incredulously.

Barbara swiftly moved both hands from Michelle's shoulders and rapidly dropped to a squatting position. As she dropped, for a moment Barbara felt the seat of her pants become almost uncomfortably tight, but then something changed and that sensation stopped. Barbara's slacks were a very snug fit to begin with and the material had very little stretch in it. What Barbara hadn't realized was that she had split her pants from the waistband nearly to the crotch.

Barbara now had the haughty Principal Smithson right where she wanted her. Taking a second to savor the moment, with one sharp tug Barbara pulled the skirt down around Michelle's ankles. Michelle lost her grip on the waistband of her skirt. She looked down helplessly as she felt the fabric slip over her hips and ass . As she looked down, she could see the front panel of her white lace thong and her thigh high stockings exposed to all. Barbara grinned a wicked grin and admired her handiwork. Michelle Smithson was stripped from the waist down.

Barbara stood up and put a little distance between herself and Michelle.

Michelle gave out a scream as she realized her skirt was now completely removed. She began to squat in an attempt to cover herself but merely succeeded in displaying her fine butt in a more fetching manner. Barbara walked across the stage laughing at her success in Michelle's debasement. For a moment Barbara thought she felt something strange in the seat of her pants, but was enjoying Michelle's humiliation too much to pay much attention. Those still seated on the stage also noticed the damage to Barbara slacks. The split had opened considerably and Barbara's cute bottom was being displayed in her beige bikini panties. Taking in the sight of Barbara's split pants one PTA member commented to the woman on her right "It looks like Mrs. Anderson is having some clothing issues of her own." To which her friend replied "She started this brouhaha. She may get as good as she gave."

Michelle looked around and saw Barbara's tremendous amusement at her embarrassment. No longer caring about covering herself Michelle stood up. Clad only in her blouse, Michelle was quite the sight in her heels gray hose and thong. She took a step forward but her lost skirt tangled around her feet. Kicking her skirt away from her feet Michelle approached Barbara unencumbered.

Barbara watched intently as Michelle walked to her face-to-face. Michelle's larger boobs were nearly touching Barbara's. Barbara prepared to meet the challenge

"Principal Smithson don't you think you should call it a day and find something to cover your big butt!" Barbara taunted as she leaned forward to emphasize her point.

"Mrs. Anderson I think turnabout is fair play."

With that Michelle grabbed the front of Barbara's blouse with both hands and ripped it open. Barbara was expecting Michelle to try a slap or to get a grip on her hair. She wasn't ready for Michelle go directly for her blouse. Michelle got her hands on the top of Barbara's blouse and jerked it open, the buttons flying everywhere. She then pulled upward pulling the blouse out of the waist of Barbara's slacks. Before Barbara could react, Michelle pulled the blouse down over her shoulders in nearly off her arms. Barbara tried in vain to save her blouse as Michelle yanked it the rest of the way off over Barbara's hands. With her blouse flying off to one side of the stage Barbara try to cover her exposed beige bra. Michelle held the blouse in her right hand and watched as Barbara tried to compose herself.

Letting the blouse drop to the floor Michelle addressed her antagonist "I don't think we'll stop there Ms. Barbara. Let's see how perky those boobs of yours actually are."

She immediately lunged for Barbara's bra. Barbara grabbed Michelle's hands before she could get a grip on the fabric and they struggled for a few seconds both women trying to maintain footing while wearing high heels.

Michelle lost her footing and went to her knees. Her hands slipped down to Barbara's hips. Trying to find a grip on anything Michelle groped with her right hand around Barbara's backside. By sheer chance, or luck , her fingertips discovered the tear in the seat of Barbara slacks. Startled by the feeling of Michelle's fingers against her pantied ass, Barbara jumped forward into the kneeling Michelle. Seizing the opportunity Michelle got a grip with both hands on the tear and pulled with all her might. This was quite a sight as Michelle was on her knees directly in front of Barbara, with Michelle's face pressed against Barbara's lower belly. Barbara tried to back away from Michelle's efforts, but was literally caught in a bear hug. The stitching of Barbara's slacks began to fail and more of her bottom was exposed. With the tenacity of a bulldog, Michelle worked on Barbara's slacks. The back was opening up leaving only the waistband. In fact both pant legs had failed to the point Michelle's hands were on either side of Barbara's waist and were making headway to the front. Barbara had to do something on the offensive. She could not break Michelle's grip on her rapidly deteriorating slacks. Michelle was still on her knees directly in front of Barbara and as Barbara looked down she saw her opportunity. Using both hands she grabbed the back of Michelle's blouse and pulled straight up. The front button closure failed immediately and those buttons joined the buttons of Barbara's blouse on the floor. Michelle, of course, realized her blouse was open, but refused to relinquish her assault on Barbara slacks. Barbara pulled the blouse up and over Michelle's head to get at what she was really after. Which was Michelle's bra. With the blouse over Michelle's head, Barbara when after the bra.

The clasps of Michelle's bra were wide open to her assault. Quick as a cat Barbara got both hands on the bra and went to work. Michelle could feel something pulling at her bra. This made her pull even harder on Barbara slacks. The fabric was now well past the sides of Barbara's hips and were less than 6 inches from meeting in the front. Barbara struggled with the bra hooks for a couple seconds and then they released. She pulled the straps over Michelle shoulders. Michelle felt her bra come off as she gave a final Herculean effort on Barbara's slacks. The stitching completely failed as Michelle yanked down both legs of the slacks to Barbara's ankles leaving only the waistband intact. Barbara let out a squeal and took a couple stumbling steps back still clinging to Michelle's blouse and white lace bra.

Michelle rose to her feet not bothering to try and cover herself. Her breasts were certainly quite large and very firm. Her light brown areola and small gumdrop nipples rose up and down with her heavy breathing. She looked over at Barbara and saw what she had accomplished with Barbara's clothing.

Barbara looked down at herself and assessed her clothing damage. Her slacks were destroyed and she was standing there in her beige bra and matching bikini pants. Barbara's bra had lace demi-cups and there was just a hint of nipple peeking over the top of the cup. Her panties had a very attractive contrasting lace panel in the front.

As the two combatants stopped for a moment the assemblage in the auditorium was having a great time watching the conflict. Comments heard from the ladies of the PTA were "Well girls it looks like Barbara's at it again. At least she picked a new playmate." "Smithson is getting just what she deserves. She's been a snotty bitch since the day she started. I just wonder if Barbara can handle her. I was at the Renaissance Fair when she got the worst of it from Teresa Scalia."

Barbara knew the tattered material of her destroyed slacks would be a handicap. Keeping her eye on Michelle she pulled the fabric over her shoes. Barbara as well was breathing heavy as she put her hands on her hips and sized up Michelle Smithson. Still in her heels, Michelle was completely topless. Her hose had not ridden down her thighs and showed no rips or tears. The lacy tops of her stockings were still high on her upper thighs, nearly to the bottom of her ass. Taking a moment Michelle adjusted the waistband of her thong while watching Barbara closely. By now both women were oblivious to the public assembly that was witnessing their dustup. It was as if they were the only two people in the hall and their state of undress made no difference.

"I thought you liked displaying yourself to your students. Just think of this as an "advanced placement" demonstration." Barbara taunted.

"Mrs. Anderson, I'm someone who believes in discipline and I think you're going to experience some right now." Michelle replied.

"We'll see about that. I would say you're the one who's got the ass made for a spanking." said Barbara.

"Spanking!? She wouldn't dare try that." thought Michelle

With that, Barbara made her first move. She quickly covered the distance between her and Michelle and got a solid two-handed grip on her hair. At first Michelle responded by groping at Barbara's bra. She succeeded in pushing the bra up and over Barbara's breasts. Michelle had to try and relieve the pressure on her hair. To do so she stopped her attack on Barbara's bra and grabbed Barbara's wrist with both hands. Barbara's perky boobs complete with pink nipples and attractive tan lines made their debut. She couldn't worry about that now as she had to handle Michelle. Staying on their feet both women struggled back and forth and were nearly in a stalemate. Barbara had Michelle controlled by her hair and Michelle had gripped Barbara's wrists trying to break her hold. At this point Michelle was beginning to tire and Barbara could sense that. Looking to her left Barbara saw an empty folding chair and began to maneuver towards it.

"Remember what you said about discipline? Here's where you get some." said Barbara.

With that Barbara pulled Michelle over towards the chairs by the hair. Michelle resisted as best she could. She tried to use her feet and legs to prevent Barbara from pulling her towards the chairs. Unfortunately for Michelle her heels offered little traction on the hardwood surface of the stage. As the duo got closer to the chair, Michelle had an inkling of what Barbara was up to.

Panicked thoughts crossed Michelle's mind "She's pulling me toward that empty chair. Me, get some discipline? Oh no! This bitch thinks she's going to spank me."

With that realization Michelle fought even harder. She tried squatting down against the pull. Barbara followed her down and that strategy failed. Barbara maintained her grip and all Michelle got for the effort was a bit of a burn on her ass from the hardwood floor. Barbara finally maneuvered to position in front of the chair. Michelle felt Barbara's hold on her hair change as she lowered herself to the chair.

"God, she's gonna pull me over her lap and I can't get away from her!"

Sitting down Barbara positioned Michelle across her lap. Barbara got a bit of a shock as her barely covered bottom contacted the cool metal of the chair. Having been forced to assume the position Michelle, had an idea what was yet to come and released Barbara's wrists. Michelle was grabbing chairs, kicking her legs, and struggling desperately to get away. Barbara swiftly got Michelle's left arm behind her back and took a good hold of her thong with her right hand. Michelle's thong was soon lost between the cheeks of her ass from Barbara's pressure on the waistband. Nearly defeated, Michelle was looking around in vain for someone to rescue her. She thought at the very least her friend Teresa would help. It was Teresa who had told her how she had dominated Barbara in the past. Michelle was also feeling the cold steel of the metal chairs on her nipples. Her areolas were shrinking from the quick chill and the little gumdrops were prominent. She was also feeling the dread of what she thought was coming next. Michelle's struggles lessoned as she gave in to the pressure on her left arm and her thong.

Sensing that Michelle was beginning to submit, Barbara released her thong from her right hand but maintained control with her left on Michelle's arm. Barbara rested the palm of her right hand on Michelle's left ass cheek. Michelle gasped and raised her head at the touch. Turning her head Michelle looked pleadingly at Barbara in one last hope for mercy.

"Please you can't do this to me. Let me go." Michelle tried to convey to Barbara.

No words were spoken, all Barbara did was make a subtle kissing motion with her lips to Michelle. Principal Smithson was doomed.

Giving that cheek a perfunctory squeeze, Barbara surveyed the territory she was about to invade.

"This girl does have a lot of junk in her trunk. And it's fairly firm, but not as solid as Teresa's. Now it's time to give this bitch something to remember."

Barbara gave Michelle's ass cheek another squeeze then raised her hand. Michelle tensed as she awaited Barbara's assault. Barbara brought her right hand down hard on Michelle's ass and the discipline had begun.

We know as history teaches us that Barbara is capable of administering a spanking. As Teresa Scalia can attest. That being said she was not as accomplished in the corporal discipline as Mark Anderson or Dominic Scalia. Barbara had in the past received a butt warming from both husbands. Nor could one say that she was even the equal of Teresa and certainly did not approach the skill of Maria the cocktail waitress. If one were to ask Michelle at this point in time what she thought of Barbara's spanking skills she would probably say that Barbara was a grandmaster.

A squeal escape Michelle's lips. "Oh my God! My God!" Michelle uttered as Barbara's spanking began. Michelle faced forward and rested her head on her right arm. She kicked her legs and squirmed her hips to no avail. Barbara turned her attention from the left cheek to the right coming down with firm smacks on the meaty globe. Soon both were showing a bright pink through the tan skin. As Michelle kicked her legs with her butt cheeks jiggling, Barbara found it interesting that there was a very slight white line underneath the bottom portion of Michelle's cheeks. This did stood out sharply against her tanned and now reddening ass. Evidently covered by the gluteal fold this was a place where literally the sun never shined.

Barbara's own exposure was beginning to betray her. She had not noticed that her bra had been pushed up over her breasts and was actually up to her neck. Barbara's perky breasts with their pink nipples were in view to all. As Barbara continued Michelle's punishment her areolas contracted and her nipples stiffened. Evidently Barbara was enjoying herself.

As swiftly as it began Barbara stopped the spanking. Michelle had a false hope that it was over.

"Oh please let her stop. My ass is on fire, I don't know how much I can take." Michelle thought. Again she looked back at Barbara pleading with her eyes for mercy.

Barbara only stopped to give herself the opportunity to pull Michelle's thong over her ass and down her legs. Using only her right hand Barbara pulled the thong down as far she could.

"She's pulling my panties off! I can't let her do that."

Michelle pressed her pelvis against Barbara's lap to try and maintain what little dignity she had left. Barbara had a remedy for this. Barbara curled the fingers of her right hand on the upper thigh of Michelle's left leg. Slowly and methodically she inched her hand towards Michelle's bottom. Michelle felt Barbara's touch and strained to look back to see what she was up to.

"She's caressing me, what's she trying to do seduce me?"

When she reached the swell of her ass cheek Barbara followed it with the palm of her hand keeping her fingers in the gap between the cheeks. Then suddenly without warning she let her fingers tweak Michelle's pussy through the panel of her thong.

Michelle squealed at this invasion and bucked her hips upward. Barbara then pulled the thong down past Michelle's knees.

"She touched my pussy that dyke bitch. What's she trying to do?"

To Michelle's dismay the spanking continued on both cheeks and on her thick upper thighs over top of her stockings. Michelle could struggle no longer. Resigned to her fate she lay still and even arched her bottom to meet Barbara's attentions. When Michelle relaxed Barbara released her left arm. Michelle then rested her head on both arms and Barbara secured Michelle on her lap with her left arm over the small of Michelle's back.

Barbara gave each cheek a final hard smack. Grabbing Michelle's hair once again Barbara pulled her off her lap to a kneeling position on the floor. Using Michelle's hair Barbara pulled her head back. Michelle arched her back and thrust her breasts forward. Tears were streaming down the once haughty principal's face. Her mascara was running. Her breath was rapid and her big breasts were heaving up and down. Nipples hard and pronounced. Barbara then stood and pulled Michelle to a standing position and then shoved her back onto a chair. Weak kneed from her punishment and encumbered by her thong around her ankles, Michelle clumsily dropped onto the chair. She gasped as her flaming ass touched the cool metal of the folding chair. Her legs were somewhat spread after dropping onto the chair and it became apparent that Michelle was indeed a natural redhead. The curtains did indeed match the drapes. It took a few seconds for her to realize the position of her legs and she soon pulled her knees together. And held her hands over her pussy. Barbara took Michelle's chin in her hand and pulled her face directly to her's.

"Now then Principal Smithson. We'll have no more nonsense or we can repeat this session. In fact I think I'd enjoy working over your big ass one more time." Barbara whispered in her ear. Barbara released her grip and looked down on the school administrator she had so thoroughly dominated.

Michelle said nothing. She gripped the panties down around her ankles and pulled them up over her knees. She slowly rose and pulled the thong up to cover herself. Michelle then went about to gather her scattered clothes and lingerie. She slipped her blouse on over her shoulders and carried her bra. She then looked around for her skirt. Michelle spotted it a good distance away. She was forced to walk to the other side of the stage giving a nice display of her spanked bottom. Of course she was subjected to many hoots, cat calls and wolf whistles. And what was most humiliating the laughter of the women in the audience. Retrieving her skirt, she held it over her bottom and walked off to the wings, her head down.