Teresa Scalia: Barbara and the Prin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara watched Michelle as she made her exit and made an act of dusting off her hands. "I guess that's a job well done!" she said loudly to the audience. The assemblage laughed and gave a round of applause. Then someone from the back of the hall shouted "Hey Barb. Nice boobs. Why don't you lose the panties."

"Nice boobs what's he talking about?" Barbara thought. Then she looked down at herself and realized that her bra was up around her neck and her slacks had been destroyed. She looked quite fetching in her bra and panties and in heels. And by this time those pink nipples were more shade of red and were at full attention.

"Oh no!" she shrieked. Barbara quickly pulled down her bra as she ran off the stage.

"Well that was quite an exhibition." Dominic said to Mark.

"Yes, for once Barbara started something she could finish." said Mark. "And you know likely as not she'll be horny as hell tonight. There are some fringe benefits."

Listening to the two husbands, Teresa was fuming.

"You two can think anything you want, but it is not over. Michelle is my friend." Teresa interjected. Looking at Dominic Teresa said "You stopped me from helping my friend against that blond troublemaker. You're not with me all the time and you sure as hell are not my keeper . There will be paybacks. I guarantee it."