All Comments on 'Teresa'

by Cherie_love

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

at 21 she cant figure out how to get larry arrested for her molested past?surely they could set up a hidden camera or wire and her confront them with it so both mom and stepdad go to prison,then find out where real dad is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I agree with Redlion, who always leaves great advice on a lot of the stories I read, that there has to be a way to get the stepdad. But I kind of want Teresa to come in and help with the stepdad bc I feel like that's what a lover would do.

Fantastic story so far and I can't wait to read parts 2 and on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the future

There does need to be more to the story. I dont see taking action against the parents doing anything for the story. I do, however, think that a deeper relationship needs to blossum. Kara needs to open up to Teresa and let the secret go, and be able to live her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good!

It's no about being 21... being a victim of abuse is more complicated than that and in her case even her mom protects Larry. Anyway I would like to read a follow up to that story. Good first part but the sex was fast!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

It's a good story. Prior comments made by others were dead on. It would be nice if some consequences befell the rapist/child molestor and the mom for standing by and not doing anything. And yes, the sex scene was fast. It could have been more descriptive in action and more expressive on how it made the women feel. Thes are small things that don't take anything from the plot of the story and how well it is written. A part 2 is definitely in order.

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
Touching

Would very much like to read the other parts.

5🌟's

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

TERESA when will part 2 and ending coming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous