Teresa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

I had to serve an asshole at work today, as I do everyday. He's an older man with blonde hair. He pats me on my ass as the rest of his friends laugh. I gasp when he does that, and I go to the kitchen, and pour coffee in four cops. My co-worker, Heather, walks up to me.

"I saw that, I would have slapped that asshole!" She exclaims.

"I know."

"You have to show them who's got the upper hand, or they'll continue treating you that way."

"I know."

"Anyway, are you feeling better? You looked flushed yesterday. I thought you were going to faint."

"I'm a lot better now."

"It's Laura right?"

"Yeah, it's like Mom does her best to ruin me."

"You can't let that get to you. Just tell her like it is. This is your establishment because you work here, and she has to respect you for that. Her being a Mother doesn't mean anything in a place of business. Remember that."

I smile, "You're right."

"So what are you going to do when you leave this kitchen?" She asks with a serious expression on her face.

"I'm going to show them who's got the upper hand."

"There you go."

I put the coffee cups on trays, and go to the table with the four assholes.

"Hey, give me your number. I'll take you to my apartment and fuck you all night."

I cock my head to the side before putting their cups in front of them, "No your dick is too small for that."

"Ohhhh," His buddies exclaim loudly, calling attention to the other patrons in the restaurant. The blonde asshole is not smiling anymore.

"I've got a big one, all of my girlfriends told me that."

"They lied."

"Hey, you're going to let her talk to you that way man? What's wrong with you?"

Blonde asshole turns red and avoids looking at me. He's not so arrogant anymore.

"Anyway, what are you guys eating?" I glance at the kitchen door at the far side of the restaurant, to see Heather give me a thumbs up.

-

I go home with victory on my face, throw my keys in the air and catch them. Defending myself feels a lot better than letting people walk all over. I have to tell Paula, just when I'm about to go to the basement, I hear sounds coming from upstairs. It's a little loud. I walk over to the staircase, take my shoes off, and slowly tip toe upstairs. Curiousity gets the best of me, and I start shaking because I'm scared at what I'm about to see. Moaning sounds come from Teresa's door, which happens to be cracked ajar. The way that it's cracked, I can't see anything unless I moved closer. I feel weird prying on people, but I'm curous. The moaning gets louder the closer I tip toe to the door. I didn't know Teresa had a boyfriend. The way she's moaning, he must be pleasuring her real good. I finally get to the door, and to my surprise, it's just Teresa. She's masturbating. She's naked, and fucking herself with a pink dildo. Her hair is actually down, and very long. She looks different with her hair down. Her curls are all over her face, because her head is tilted all the way back as she climaxes. You would think her head would come off the way it was tilted all the way back. Teresa's mouth is open as she moans, then screams. I've never seen a naked woman before, well, accept for my Mom and Aunties, but that's different. I don't mean to sound like a crazy freak, but her body is really nice for her age. Her breasts are a little big, and perky. The stomach is flat, her skin is nice, and she has no cellulite, flabby skin, or wrinkles anywhere.

"Oh, oh God!" She screams, "Oh, oh yes!" She bites her lips as she wriths her hips faster, plunging the dildo in and out of her dripping wet pussy, before cumming really hard. My mouth is open. It's really intense. My heart is beating really fast, and my pussy is throbbing. I'm confused. Teresa shakes, and the sweat on her skin gives her a beautiful glow. She puts a finger in her mouth with her eyes still closed. She opens them, gasps, rises up and attempts to cover herself with the sheets that were all over the bed. Embarrassed as all hell, I run downstairs, and almost fall down as I trip, but I catch myself, and continue until I get downstairs. I sit on the bed in shock. What the fuck did I just see? I just saw my landlady fucking herself, and pretty well. I hope she doesn't come down here, yet I want her to for some reason. I'm not a lesbian, but that was pretty hot.

Ironically, Paula calls me. I answer. She asks if I want to go out for drinks. I'm nervous to even leave the basement, but I say yes anyway.

"Great, I'll be there in thirty minutes," She says before hanging up.

I'm still in complete shock. I look in the mirror. My skin is pale, but my face turns pink when I'm nervous or scared, like I am now. I'm pink in the face. I dress up a little before Paula gets here, and brush my hair back. When she texts me, I grab my purse and surprisingly, Teresa is nowhere in sight. Her door though, is closed. I hear nothing. I leave out.

We go downtown at a place for drinks. I have only one beer, but I do smoke. Paula introduces me to some guys. They are brothers, Brad, and David. They're hot, but not my type.

"Kara's single, David you're also single. Why don't you guys start talking?"

"Yeah, whatever," David answers, "I can buy you another drink." He frowns at my beer, almost as if I should be drinking more.

"No thanks I'm fine," I take one last puff of my cigarette before putting it out.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"So what do you do on the weekends?"

"I relax."

"Relax. How?"

I shrug, "What typical twenty one year olds do."

"Oh, so you fuck on the weekends. Nice."

I pause, then laugh.

"That is what you insinuated right?"

"That's so not what I meant."

"Well, I find you pretty hot. I mean you're not sexy or anyting, but you'll do. How about we get out of here and head over to my place. I'll help you relax."

"In your dreams," I say before walking away. David grabs my arm, "Hey, I'm probably the only guy who's willing to score with you."

I shake my arm off before leaving, and he grabs me, this time my waist. It reminds me of what Larry used to do to me when I tried to run away.

"Hey I'm talking to you," He says forcefully.

Before I knew it, I spit in his face, and he lets me go, and wipes his face. Then he looks at me like I hurt his feelings. Paula is against the wall in another part of the bar with Brad, and they're kissing. She notices me.

"Hey what's wrong?" She asks.

"Nothing," I answer, "Can you please take me home?"

"What happened?"

"Nothing that you could see, please just take me home."

She breaks away from Brad, and we walk to her car. On the way home, I tell her about David. I'm pissed at her for even having him talk to me. Apparently, she has bad taste in guys.

"Dude I'm so sorry," She said, "He appeared like such a nice guy. He goes to my church, both he and Brad."

"That doesn't mean anything."

"I know, how can I make it up to you?" She asks.

"Don't hook me up with any guys again," I answer.

"Gee that's nice."

"Sorry. I'm just not ready for the dating world."

I step inside the house, and just as I'm walking past the staircase, Teresa calls my name from the top of the stairs. I jump. She scared me. She's wearing a baby doll cami, but has a robe on. She's matching. Teresa comes down the stairs and stops just at the middle.

"About earlier," She starts.

"It's okay," I answer.

"Let me talk. I should have closed the door. I don't know what the hell I was thinking."

"Really it's okay-"

"You weren't supposed to see that."

"Really it's okay. I'm used to it."

"You are?"

"Yeah."

"Well I'm embarrassed. because you saw too much. You weren't supposed to see anything at all. Everyone has a right to their privacy. You understand?"

"Yes."

She nods, "You'll probably be moving out because of this now."

"No, not at all. I'm glad you're honest about it. I like it here."

"Good."

"Anyway, good night," I quickly go to the basement, strip out of my clothes, and lie in bed. What a day this has been! Defended myself at work from harassing assholes, spit at somebody, and saw my landlady masturbating. How much can happen in just one day?

-

The next day at work, after a long morning, Heather and I are sitting down on our break in one of the booths, drinking coffee. Heather is in her thirties, and dark skin. Her hair is in a natural style, and you will never catch her without big hoop earrings on. She's a very down to earth person, and I admire her like a big sister. We smoke, drink coffee, and talk.

"So how are you liking the new place?" She asks.

"I love it, it's very comfortable."

"Good, you know my Mother moved in with me right?"

"She did, how is that living arrangement?"

"Pretty good, and weird. Mama likes to take over the kitchen, which I don't mind but hell I like cooking too! Thing I feel awkward about is she heard my husband and I having sex, and literally told us in front of the kids that we were too loud. The kids laughed."

I laugh.

"Mama is something else," She takes a puff of her cigarette, and drinks some coffee.

"Heather."

"What's up?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Have you ever, God how can I say this?" I feel myself turning red.

Heather laughs, "What is it?"

"Have you ever seen another woman naked before?"

"Oh God many times!"

"Who?"

"Remember I told you I was in prison for three years?"

"Yeah."

"I saw many women naked. Had to. We had to shower together. I was so scared, and I was so relieved when I was released that I could take a shower by myself. It was the best feeling in the world."

"Has a woman ever come onto you?"

"In prison?"

"Yeah?"

"A few times, but nothing ever happened. I was afraid of those big dykes in prison. I for sure thought I was going to be taken by one of them. Some of them even looked like men."

We laugh together.

"Seriously kid, why do you ask?"

"Just a question."

"Come on, what's really the reason you asked?"

"Well, the other day...I saw my landlady...you know..."

"She was having sex with a woman?"

"No. She was masturbating."

"You saw it?"

"Her door was open a little. I guess she didn't know I was coming home the time I did."

"Did she know you saw her?"

"Yeah, she apologized for it."

"Tell me, does she have a man?"

"No. But Heather, it's really strange, I find her very attractive."

"Yeah, so?"

"I mean attractive in a different way."

She leans back, "A sexual way."

"More than just sexual. She's the most beautiful thing-woman, I've ever seen in my life."

"Well, maybe she is. You have no chance of doing anything with her if she's not gay."

"I mean, I'm not gay. It's just, I find her attractive. Seeing her on that bed, made my body feel so funny. I wished I was there with her."

"Wished is past tense."

"Fuck that, I wish I was there with her."

"I think every woman has a little gay in her. Everybody's curious. I don't think you're gay, but I think you're at the path of discovering who you are. You're in your early twenties, and still a baby. You'll discover you're just probably curious and was turned on by what she was doing, that's it."

"What if it's more than that?"

"Then you'll find that out, I'm sure."

"Maybe I just need to get laid."

"How long has it been?"

"Oh God, it's been so long I can't remember."

"But yourself a nice dick to play with and give it a name, at least those can't break your heart."

-

I don't like using dildo's. If I wanted a dick, I'll just get a man. It's not the same to me. I go to a sex shop. The name is called, "The Candy Factory." It sounds a lot like a gay club more than anything. Inside, it's a pretty big store. There are sex toys, clothes, whips, mannequins, sex books, and everything else.

"Looking for something?" A woman wearing a red wig with numerous piercings on her face asks me. She's very pretty, and has a lot of tattoos. She's wearing a see through top, and a leather skirt with boots.

"Oh, I'm just browsing."

"Gotcha. Was there anything in particular that you were looking to browse?"

"Um, I guess you can show me where the porno's are."

"Oh sure, this way."

The porno's were at the back of the store. There were all types. Straight. BDSM. Gay. Lesbian. Threesome. Amateur. The works!

"What about the lesbian porn?"

"Best selection we have!" The girl giggles, and takes out a few, "I've watched most of these. The gay ones are good too. Here, you might want to watch that one."

She hands me a DVD, and on the cover it says, "Girl Who Love Each Other." The cover features beautiful busy girls kissing each other. I buy that one, and take the bus home. I head to the house, and the moment I open the door, I see Teresa on the couch with a younger woman. The younger woman's skin is just like Teresa's, but a shade darker. Her hair is waist length. She looks like a black Native American girl, and her eyes are green. She dresses very expensive, and makes me wish that I wore different clothes.

"Hi Kara," Teresa says, "This is my daughter, Tonja."

She smiles, "Hi."

Tonja has very cute dimples.

"Hi."

"Kara is renting out the basement."

"Oh yeah, you sure did tell me that."

I smile.

"So, what is it that you do?" Tonja asks.

"I'm a waitress."

"Where?"

"A place called EATZ."

"Maybe I can have lunch there someday, I'd give you a handsome tip."

"I would need that," I joke.

Teresa and Tonja chuckle. They continue talking. I go downstairs, and anxiously put the DVD in. I'm nervous. The door is locked, thank God. I take off my pants. I'm only in my tshirt and panties. I press play on the screen where it says Jamie and Rebecca. On the screen, two busty Caucasian women with blonde hair are tongue kissing each other, and feeling on each other. My heart is beating fast, and I put a pillow between my legs and rub on it, while I watch these two women love each other like the DVD says. I cum hard when the two of them scissor. They scissor each other like they're desperate.

I've only scissored a girl once, well it wasn't necessarily scissoring. We were dry humping each other with our clothes on. I was nine years old. I rub myself as I grind on the pillow. It feels so good. There's baby oil on the nightstand, and a towel at the foot of the bed. I take the towel, put it under me, and scatter baby oil on it, and I grind on it. I imagine that it's somebody's wet cunt I'm grinding on. I remember that night when I saw Teresa masturbating. Her cunt was so wet. There was no hair on her pussy, accept for the little amount that was on her pussy. I long for Teresa to scissor me like these two girls are doing on the movie right now.

-

Teresa orders pizza for dinner, and we converse. Her daughter talks about her modeling ventures, and how much she enjoys living on the beach.

"Have you ever been to California?" Tonja asks me.

"Yeah, it's been a while though, we were in San Diego."

"San Diego is great for shopping."

Teresa smiles, "How long are you going to be in the city babe?"

"Just for a few days."

"Great, take advantage of the time while you're here."

"Don't I always?"

"How do you like the pizza Kara?" Teresa asks.

"It's great, pizza is my favorite."

"Good."

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" Tonja asks.

"Uh," I smile nervously, "no I don't."

She nods her head and bites into her pizza.

"Do you?" I ask.

"Just some guy that I'm seeing, but I wouldn't say he's my boyfriend."

"Boy toy?" Teresa teases.

"Yeah Ma," Tonja rolls her eyes playfully, "boy toy."

We all laugh.

-

Later that night, Tonja comes downstairs in the basement.

"You left these on the sink," She hands me my pearl earrings.

"Oh, thanks!" I put them inside my jewelry box.

"You're welcome. Be careful, this is a very big house. It's easy for things to get lost here."

"I'll keep that in mind, thanks."

"I see you made yourself nice and comfortable in here."

"Very, I really like it."

"This used to be my brother's room," She says looking around.

"Really?"

"Yeah, he left for the military when he was seventeen. Mom used this room for guests a year after he left."

"Oh, wow."

"She's preferred the company of female tenants to men since she says females are cleaner."

"I noticed that, that's what she mentioned in the ad."

"Yeah, and to some extent it's true."

I don't say anything. I have a very bad vibe this conversation will shift into something else.

"So, be honest with me. Why are you here exactly?"

I frown, "Do you have a problem with me being here?"

"No, it's not that. I'm just wondering why a young girl like yourself isn't just renting an apartment with people your age."

I feel really uncomfortable now that she mentioned that. She's saying the same thing that Paula said before.

"It's cheaper, and I fell in love with the house."

"Yeah, I can believe that. Anyone can fall in love with this house. Anyway, I'd better be going. Nice meeting you."

"You too."

-

Work comes and goes very smoothly the next day. The best thing about waitressing, are the tips. I served a family of eight today, and they tipped me fifty dollars. It was the older child's birthday. Heather and I both had a smoke break in our usual booth and we talked.

"Have you ever heard of over-tipping?" Heather asked.

"No, what is it?"

"It's when an asshole tips you for having an asset they like, a big ass for example. Anyway, earlier I served an older guy, he always comes in for coffee and eggs. The usual. Anyway, he always tips me like three dollars, and he does it every time. So today, he discreetly asked me to sit down, and I said no buddy, not on the job. He says to me, you have a big ass, I couldn't help but notice. Does your husband put money on it?"

"Oh my God Heather," I sip my coffee.

"He tipped me twenty dollars."

"You actually took it?"

"Hell yeah, it does put gas in my car."

I shake my head and let out my cigarette.

"So, how are things at your new place?"

"Things are going great," I stir my coffee, playing with it.

-

I stop at the store, and buy a pack of cigarettes.

"ID please," says the man at the counter.

I show him my ID, he studies it, lifts his eyebrows, and gives it back to me before ringing me out.

"You look much younger than twenty-one."

"Gee, thanks."

I take the bus to the house, and it slowly starts to rain. Nobody's home. I'm not even hungry because of my lunch break at work, but I open the refrigerator anyway. The sudden urge to go out and do something comes to mind, maybe I should call Paula.

I call Paula, but she doesn't answer. Never do I leave voice messages. She calls me back.

"Hey, what's up?" She asks, huffing and puffing.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask.

She laughs, and I hear a guys voice in the background.

"Sorry to interrupt your session."

"Oh you're funny," She laughs again, "I'm with Brad."

"Oh."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. Just call me back later."

"Okay, fine."

I hang up first, and decide to go out on my own. The minute I step out of my room, I see Teresa straightening out flowers in a vase. Her hair is down. She notices me, and smiles.

"Hi."

"Hey," I answer.

"You have mail, I put it on top of the refrigerator so no one could get to it. I had old friends over earlier."

"Oh thanks," I got the mail from atop the refrigerator and swept through mail after mail. Not particularly interested in what I got.

"Going out tonight?"

"Yeah, I don't really know where I'm going to go. Tonight is just one of those nights you have where you're bored shitless, all of your friends are consumed in their own lives, and it's just you," I shrug, "What else do you do?"

"I perfectly understand you. I was thinking of going out myself but my feet hurt after running errand after errand all day. So, I'm just going to sit in, sip on some wine and enjoy a good vegetarian pizza."