Teresa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That actually sounded better than going out.

"You're ordering?"

"No hon, I'm making my own."

We have pizza and wine, and talk. It's a very soothing moment indeed. Teresa tells me about her modeling and dancing days.

"I was the best dancer, and I was chosen to student teach when my teacher was on hiatus. So I taught these girls to dance. One of them I will never forget. Her name was Beth. She was one of the best dancers out of them all. I later found out why."

"Maybe it was just a natural talent?"

"No," Teresa answers dryly, "Her Mother was abusive, and made her dance long hours because she wanted her to be the best. Beth didn't desire to be a dancer, but because her Mother used to be one, she was forced into it. So of course when she first started as a youth, she was terrible. That's what she told me. The more she danced, the better she became."

"Wow."

"I admired Beth, and grew really close to her. It was strange, that a twenty one year old woman would befriend a sixteen year old girl. But Beth was very mature for her age."

"You hung out and stuff?"

"Yeah," She smiles and stares at her wine glass, pondering the past moment. "She was fun. We talked for long hours, and she visited me when I lived in the city."

"That sounds good, what did she look like?"

"Like you, with lighter hair."

"Oh," I imagine my hue is a little rosy at this point. "Whatever happeend to Beth?"

Teresa stops smiling, "It's a long story I don't want to get into. The last I heard from Beth was twenty years ago. She was diagnosed with breast cancer at such a young age. I took her in my house and took care of her. She died eight months after she moved in."

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that."

"It's okay, she died peacefully though. In her sleep."

I don't say anything because at this point, I don't know what to say. I'm not a huggy type of person, but Teresa starts crying, and welcomes my embrace. It hurts to see her cry like this. She lost her best friend many years ago, and I can honestly relate to her pain.

We embrace for what seems like hours. At this point with her embracing me, I forget about all of the troubles in my world. Mom. The divorce. Larry. Being molested. Everything. It's a wonderful euphoric feeling, but it deepens when Teresa kisses the curve of my neck softly. I don't mind it. It feels good. It reminds me of the time Mom kissed my hand years ago, when I touched the hot stove. Only this felt different, and even strange in a good way.

She works her way up to my neck, kisses my ear, my forehead, my nose, my other ear, before meeting my lips. I'm responsive. My heart is beating at a fast pace, because I'm excited. But Teresa takes her time, and does not rush anything. She takes my hands and put them on her back. I can feel her bra strap under the soft cashmere sweater she is wearing. Teresa puts her tongue in my mouth, and we deep kiss. She tastes very good. I open my legs a little wider, and she slowly but gently, rests her hand on my grail.

-

"You don't have to be shy," She whispers. She slowly takes my hand away from my vagina, and her naked body approaches mine, and we kiss. I put my arms around her neck, and she moves toward me as if she is walking, and I back up against the wall. I am against the wall, and she is in front of me. Our kisses are more hungry now, and we kiss like it is the last time we will ever kiss. Teresa moves against me. Her vagina brushes against mine. I let out a deep sigh, and frown. It feels so good. I can even feel this rush of euphoria in my stomach, and down my legs to my toes.

"Come," She takes my hand and leads me to her bed, which is queen sized. We both sit down, and she suckles my breasts. Uusually when I have sex with guys, they don't do that, because I'm very small. I'm only an A cup. Teresa didn't seem to mind the size, as she later catered to my other breast and nipple.

"Ummm," She moans. I rest my hands on her back, and notice how soft her skin is. How good she smells. I massage the breast that she already sucked on. It's wet, even under it, and my nipples are hard. I lightly pinch it, and my pussy responds as if to say, "thanks for that."

When Teresa is done, we kiss again. I return her the favor of catering to her breasts. Her breasts are bigger than mine. She has to be a C cup. For her to be an older woman, her breasts are still in great shape, as is the rest of her entire body. Her breasts don't sag or anything. She caresses my hair while I take care of her boobs. I lick around the nipple, before putting it into my mouth. I'm such an amateur at this, but I learned from watching her to me.

"Bite it just a little," She says. So I do. I cup her breast, and her hands wander down my back. My long, brown hair is draped down.

"Let me eat your pussy hon," She says. I stop what I'm doing and notice her nipples as I lie down on the bed. They're hard. She slowly opens my legs, and kisses me from the middle of my breasts, working her way down to my pussy. At first, she licks the sides, before working her way to my clit.

"Augh," I say with pleasure. It feels great. All of the guys that I have been with could never amount to what Teresa was doing to me. It felt too good to be true. When I felt like I had to release, I tensed my body up and squeezed my toes.

"Don't hold back," Teresa said, as she was grinding on top of me, "I'm going to come too. Let go."

I put my hands on her back as she kissed my cheeks. We were breasts against breasts, stomach over stomach, and pussy over pussy. She makes love, and is careful with my body. My body is treated like it is made of glass, like she is fearful I would break into a million pieces. Tears flowed gently out of my eyes, because the feeling was too good to be true. As I climaxed, I did as Teresa told me to do, and let go. I screamed as she gave me multiple kisses on my face and lips.

-

We were sweating, and lay side by side. I was trying to control my breathing, but barely couldn't.

"You okay?" Teresa asks.

"Yeah, you?"

"Terrific. I hadn't done that in a long time."

"Did you do what you did to me, to Beth?" I ask nervously. It's weird asking her that for some reason.

She smiles and chuckles, "Yes, and she was truely beautiful and amazing. Just like you."

I smile, "You really mean that?"

"I wouldn't say it if I didn't."

"Did her age bother you at that time?"

Teresa plays with my necklace, "Well, it did. I knew she was a minor, and I respected that. When she turned eighteen we made love the first time."

"...where do we go from here?"

"Where do you want it to go?"

I smile, "It depends what this leads up to. You're the most beautiful, amazing woman I've ever met Teresa. You're like the mom I never had and the girlfriend I never had."

She kisses me on my cheek, "Charming."

We kiss, and the door opens. It's Teresa's daughter, Tonja. Her mouth is wide open, and she immediately shuts the door.

"Oh my god," I say embarrassingly as I put the covers over me.

"It's okay," She says putting on her robe, "I'll be right back." Teresa leaves the room and goes downstairs. I hear them quietly talking. I decide to go to the basement, so I put my clothes on and hopefully I don't have to pass them, as that would make me ashamed. They are in the living room, but the french doors are shut, so I go to the basement. I sit on my bed, not knowing what to think, before I hear the door open. Teresa comes downstairs.

"Hi, my daughter came into the room to return something I let her borrow earlier."

"I'm so sorry," My head is down.

"Oh honey," She walks toward me and sits on the bed, "There's nothing to be sorry about. Listen, we're both adults. What we did, we did together. This isn't the first time my daughter has seen me having sex-"

"With another girl?" I ask.

Teresa pauses, then answers, "Well, when she was younger, yes."

"Did she question you?"

"Of course she did, she asked me if I liked girls."

"What did you say?"

"I told her yes, I admitted it."

"Did it...mess her up or anything?"

"No. She still looked at me as 'mommy' and went on about her life. One thing I forgot to tell her is that, she couldn't tell her father."

"She told him?"

"Yeah. He drove over to the house, called me all types of names and told me I was exploiting the children to my wild antics. He threatened to take me to court and take on full custody, which he did. I only saw my kids on the weekends. The house became very lonely without them. Less than a year later, he later awarded me full custody when he couldn't take care of my son, who was always sick as a child."

"You're a strong woman Teresa."

I put my hand in hers, and she gently squeezes it.

END

*****

Part 2 up and coming. Suggestions would be appreciated. What do you think would happen in Part 2? Let's talk!