All Comments on 'Teresa's Christmas Finale Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
hpinghpingover 6 years ago
To Be Continued?

YES, this is a major cliffhanger but I want to know what Cook lost why he is so obsessed with harming/hurting the Iron Crowbar.

He has had a lot of obstructions from him, but to be that fanatical... maybe he is related to Westboro??

And why is Hardwood so fanatical, just because the IC is respectful to him? Respect has to be earned, not demanded. And I think Hardwood is a great coward with an egoistic view of himself as being a first class journalist while he is obviously not even a second class or a third class. Hardwood is a propagandist for the criminals who go for the real crime of breaking down the Constitution for their own profits and only their own profits.

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
Finally

A story without the constant whinging about politics. GREAT! Keep it up! I love the human drama, that's why I keep reading your stories.

666iceman666icemanover 6 years ago
My Hope is

WW I just hope that through some form of magical mystery that his Crow Bar Angel is in the real and not heavenly world. She by doing this could end her fit of anger and make her the true successor to the IC when he takes on an even higher office in law and order. With Cindy staying as his RH angel.

TC if she was to die would kill off the stories between Cindy, Carole, two mutts as well as finally a family for Todd and kids. So she can be hurt and placed on total office related jobs as Dept Chief. Please do not kill her off. But she needs to get Hardwood and IC to get Cook and Cindy to get Russell, now that would make my New Year.

Happy New Year to you WW and to all of those who read these fantastic tales you so expertly write. I look forward to many many more years of reading your stories. Maybe a film comes out of this sometime along the line, it would make a better film than many that are out there now, think of the squeals to follow that first one..

Five plus once more.. Iceman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Spellbinder You Are . . .

Share the hope that the one in a billion chance is realized. The loss of 2 human beings, one a child, to fulfill some worthless piece of garbage's "dream" of revenge can not be tolerated. Understand in real life this does happen but we can read that stuff in the headlines almost daily. It will perfectly OK to have John Hardwood meet a fate worse than death. My nightmares can not conjure up a fit "reward" for the other piece of garbage (aka: Thomas P. Cook) but sure WW and IC can and will.

Confident you "wordsmithing skills" will provide a plausible escape and not some contrived old-time Saturday matinee "serial thriller" type. Maybe Teresa remembers a pond or a tunnel or some such thing and is why she choose the path she did.

You have the attention of ALL of us now WW and just know you'll deliver.

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 submitted

Chapter 2 has been submitted.

hping, you have to read 'The Saga Continues' and maybe the stories before that to understand why Cook is doing what he's doing. And I've been presaging Hardwood's hatred for a long time now.

prsstaridprsstaridover 6 years ago
Cook and Hardwood dont know what they have started.

Not only is Don and the Troy Clan going to be after him but Don's sister who loves Carole is going to be also. I was kind of expecting her to be Cook's get out of town ticket but no chance of that now. I am not sure who would be worse to catch them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Due to previous foreshadowing...

We know that Carole, at a minimum, survives and that leads to improved probability that Croyle survives as well. It will be interesting to see how they are pulled from certain death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looking forward to Chapter 2

If I remember correctly there was a ditch in the Ward Harvester building's warehouse where Teresa Croyle or Cindy Ross were pinned down while trying to protect the injured previous owner of Ward Harvester from thugs of the late Pastor Westboro before his final showdown with the Iron Crowbar in that helicopter.

My guess is Teresa Croyle remembered that and took Carole to that ditch hoping the blast would travel over them while the ditch would provide at least some shielding and only a small enough woman or man could survive inside that ditch.

My guess is Teresa Croyle gets another purple order for this one, possibly with burns over at least part of her body..

Also, I think IC's sister was in town to smuggle out Cook, but Cook probably didn't know his ticket out of the county was the Crowbar's very own sister. Expect a torture interrogation by Crowbar's sister where she find Hardwood is also involved, with Cook and Hardwood left paralyzed and beaten up for the TCPD and IC to find and arrest, as Crowbar's sister and Ms. Liddington leave the county for Europe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A beatdown is coming but who gives it....

we all know that Thomas Cook just made the biggest mistake of his life... you don't mess with the crowbars[red and yellow] family especially their children... we all know how Don takes care of threats to his family and Laura is just as bad if not worse. Then we have Aunt Elizabeth who is a very bad lady and very protective of her nes. so Cook will suffer for this it's just a matter of how. Teresa hopefully will be okay because we know she still has a lot to do in the police department and with Todd.. WW has spun another great story and hopefully we don't have to wait long for part 2...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait

Gods & Crowbars Ch. 02, Carole and Marie would "share their teen troubles and foibles together, consoling each other over boyfriends and other such things. They would cry together in inconsolable grief when Bowser passed away of old age. And they'd both go to college together... as Wildcats. They would be in each other's weddings, and be best friends for the rest of their lives..."

So... we know Carole lives. But how. Took me a while to find the above reference, and I knew almost exactly what I was looking for. People with guesses/memories about the Ward Harvester building have much better memory than I do. Curious to see if one of them has found the solution or if you've got something else up your sleeve.

I almost commented on the last story that the indictment of Cook without an arrest felt very non-Iron Crowbar-like. But, I see now that this story doesn't work as well if Don has Cook in his crosshairs to arrest the moment the indictments become official. Great work as always.

PaxITPaxITover 6 years ago
My guess...

... is that Carole will be found relatively unharmed, while Teresa will sustain massive wounds protecting Carole.

I also believe that when Teresa recovers, she will feel redemption from the ghost of losing her sister and her little orphan friend, finally getting to terms with the past.

The title of this chapter is ominous though, with "finale" and "the ultimate sacrifice" in it, but I do believe that this is to indicate that she was willing to die, and that "finale" hints to her coming to terms with her past at long last.

I do not believe that either of them would die. Carole dying would be a loss too devastating for the IC to bear, and would derail into showing the IC fading away to his own pain and being unable to work, or act...

Besides, Teresa is a character that is too prominent in this story to kill her, I sense she has a very important role to play in the continuing chapters (and let's hope there are hundreds of them) of this story.

Keep going, we can't wait to read the next chapter...

chastenchastenabout 6 years ago
For heaven's sake...

Stop the Author's notes in the middle of the story. They are distracting beyond belief. Just put a comment at the beginning or end telling readers where things are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I came to this because part 3 has a high rating and was in the hall of fame so I decided to give it a go. I saw your note at the beginning that it's one in a series and to read your bio for the order. I went to your bio where I found a giant mess of titles in one huge paragraph. Are all of your stories related and we're just supposed to read them all? Do you have several series? I couldn't really tell what was happening with that word jumble. I'd advise using line breaks so people can actually figure out which books are in which series. And I'm with the previous commenter: those author's notes throughout the story are annoying as hell.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

OMG. Surely even Teresa cannot survive this. Unless her action with the crowbar created some form of blast shelter?

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Great piece of writing very exciting. Thanks s for sharing.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum9 months ago

I know thatCarole is ok because IC has taken about her high school days and other future events in Carole life. Teresa will be injured and get that dixth purple ribbon and the undying loyalty of IC , Laura, Todd and Cindy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES