All Comments on 'Teresa's Christmas Ordeal Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Friendship

"In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit."

Albert Schweitzer

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeabout 7 years ago
Not much can be said

An assassin or three has been caught, a murder prevented but at a cost. The assassin known as JACKAL has his sights on a target which everyone thought he was going to after was the Commander but that wasn't true, he was trying to get the Vision Founder, Dr Harvey Eckhart. But as it turns out he was pretending to be pretending to assassinate the Psychic as his true target was the Commander after all. Yes my heads also hurts.

And while we have learned about Teresa last chapter,turns out the universe isn't done just yet. She sacrifice herself to save two Acolytes, Candy and Tommy at the sacrifice of her ability to have children. Oh Watchman, what have you. A Mortons Fork some would say, she'd lost the ability either through getting shot or from the cancer. But there is hope dear fellow readers, other than living, there is an implication from our dear Watchman that Laura has saved some ovaries from Teresa meaning she could still be a mother albeit through a surrogate one. I guarantee with this prediction.

The Commander, Cindy and everyone will make sure she doesn't go through alone. As said, all hope is not lost.

Ps: Gotta say that was an emotional rollercoaster dude. But I'm very disappointed with the Iron Crowbar/Jackal Showdown. I was hoping a fight scene similar like John Wick and Cassian from John Wick 2. Ok maybe John Wick's pushing it but if we had a fight scene between the Crowbar and the evil sheriff form the Providence Springs event, why couldn't we have one here especially from one top-level assassin fighting a seasoned Police Commander.

Plus just wanted to add that, with the situation you're writing right now, a woman incapable of having children and having cancer, your sex scenes might be jarring and awkward in the future. So I hope you can achieve a proper balance with that. Especially in regards with Teresa's and Todd's sexual adventure. Will Todd be banging other women while Teresa going through this? Cause if that happens, that's such a dick move brotha. Hope you don't write Todd that way.

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 7 years ago
The death of hope...thats the real thing to deal with.

So, since she first admitted to wanting a child, and now with these events, Theresa's not yet seen the penny fully drop, emotionally. I know you remember what the first stage of grief is, WW, and you've started to cover that.

So, that having been said, I'm not at all dissatisfied with where you've gone on that front so far, and seeing that I opened my trap up on this point on the last chapter...I thought further feedback on it appropriate.

On other fronts, Misaki. Now that's one heck of an ace to have hidden back in the IC's pocket. Having one owed favors like _that one_ have changed nations when called in at just the right moment. :-)

Don should be aware of some increased but very skillfully hidden covert surveillance in and around himself, his family, and TCPD in general in the future as Misaki looks to be on the alert to be ready to act in repayment of a debt of honor...as the presence of Misaki's daughter in the picture at BOW Enterprises already indicates may be in place. Also, I would be surprised if Misaki and the DepDirector don't have a few words together with one another concerning the IC's future. Oh! Why didn't I see the connection there before? Todd...and his friends, and their training & support... (insert the sound of a penny dropping here).

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 7 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

Thanks for all the comments to this point. First, Vincent, Teresa's ovaries were cancerous, and once removed they'll be destroyed (it's the law about tissue removed from surgery, but that's in the weeds). So Teresa won't be having any blood children. HOWEVER... other things are planned. :o)

As to the fight scene with JACKAL... probably too much to try to do in this story. I could've detailed Misaki's "discussions" with JACKAL, but again, it's just where things did and did not go. The point was to surprise the readers that the assassin coming in was not JACKAL and that the Iron Crowbar was a step ahead and had the TASER ready.

And speaking of Misaki... yes, favors might be coming in... someone is anticipating my next story, which is one that's been in my fertile little mind for years, and is going to really make some of you mad at me. :o)

covenant_mancovenant_manabout 7 years ago
You're making me worried....

Between the title of the next series, "Her Last Bow", and your comment that some of us are going to be mad at you, I'm a little concerned.

So many ideas going through my mind thanks to the next title. Cindy leaving for the FBI, maybe? Laura finally leaving the company? You say things are planned with regards to Teresa and her desire for kids, so I'm hopeful that the next series isn't suggestive of some more tragedy for her. Or, maybe, something to do with Melina - who I don't particularly like and who I wouldn't mind seeing take a final bow....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bravo

Great Writing.

Still would have love more action at least with the balcony shooter dying in a gun battle like a punk as well as more sex (as this is a website dedicated to erotic literature), maybe as part of a setup for a future chapter involving one of Crowbar's enemies or frenemies (see Melina and Daniel Allgood).

As to the chapter you think your readers will hate you for, my advice is to make each chapter in that series longer chapters than what you normally would produce and any dream, meditation or thought sequence you have Iron Crowbar enter into make sure we know Iron Crowbar is entering such a sequence.

The last time you got readers upset with you, Crowbar was driving home in one series and all of a sudden wakes up in bed with Melina his ex-wife. And many of us were "WTF, were you starting the whole series over again, erasing characters we had become emotionally invested in, and changing the qualities of characters we had come to love?" It was only in the final chapter of that series when Crowbar came to moved off the table and Cindy came in killing people that we were "Damn, WifeWatchman played us and got us turned around big time".

As long as your readers are to some degree in on what's going on with Crowbar at that moment (not necessarily what he knows, but what is happening to him) we as your readers will give you some rope to see how the story line plays out, with those paying close attention coming to your defense, encouraging you to keep on writing and correcting those who are not paying close attention.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Excellent. Know how to stir the emotions. Once again, Teresa failed to stand back bug dived straight in. Wasn't expecting 2 attempted killings but pleased Don on the mark again.

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****One of the better chapters in the series that I have read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES