All Comments on 'Teresa's Christmas Story Redux'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
vietnam

The Paris Peace Accords were signed in late Jan., 1973, effectively ending US involvement in the war. So it wasn't exactly precinct to predict going home just one month earlier.

ag2507ag2507almost 8 years ago
Don't you mean 'precient' Anonimous?

And I really struggle to understand why I keep reading, but I do, getting quite ratty as I wait for the next part or story to satisfy my instant gratification while watching what must be the slowest exposition of Zeno's paradox in writing. Enough already! Show us the Villain then lets have a couple of mysteries not coordinated by some super entity in the clouds. I know, it's your show but it is quite frustrating waiting for the other shoe to drop, especially when you keep catching it and putting it back up on the rickety shoe box.

A

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Like these interludes

I like these interludes, or quick stories. Still trying to figure out who the consultant of crime is. Thanks for your efforts, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No.

The word is prescient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved this interlude

Unlike the Consultant, I plead guilty! This subplot, involving Teresa, Amy, and Buddy (and shame on me for almost forgetting, Alexis' spirit), is my favorite. There's something about the solitary souls that find one another and bond, that's simply uplifting. Teresa's growing on me, each time she appears in these stories - so much so, that I look forward to her appearances!

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Buddy Bowser

Buddy Bowser aka The King Bee is a famous dog loving musician living in tribeca in downtown manhattan. Funny. Huh?

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Nice Christmas interlude seeing Teresa face her ghosts so to speak. And then you leave me dangling again Rd Amy, obviously not hood news but how bad is it?

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum11 months ago

An observation that it appears that Melina is going back to do wet work for CIA. But will she only do it outside USA or within or both. Is Laura going to be her support on the assignments? Welcome Buddy into the Troy fold. Teresa is gettIng very interesting as a person in recent stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES