All Comments on 'Term Paper Blues'

by KenNicottii

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Impressive story line and characters that were a little different but maintained reality!

Well written, nice easy to read flow and yet had my attention pretty much throughout.

BRAVO!!

NymeriazNymeriazover 8 years ago

Brilliantly written plot, and the sex was insane: I came twice. :) Bravo.

TLMorganTLMorganover 8 years ago

Great story! It had me from from start to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Okay but too long for this section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bravo

A truly fine piece of storytelling... and wonderfully crafted. As an aside, comments about undue length are a curiosity to me. A story takes as long as a story takes, and I'm not aware of any strictures as to length on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done

Please don't leave it there. Characters were likeable, and engaging. Good base for moving to romance.

auwingerauwingeralmost 6 years ago
5 stars!

This was a very easy rating to give. The story was excellent and very well done!! A few grammatical errors, but I got past them because the story was so compelling. Great job! I hope Tanja is OK.

JerseyGirlDownUnderJerseyGirlDownUnderover 5 years ago
Most excellent

The characters were believable, not perfect humans. I particularly liked the instructional lessons, the fine detail of pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Biphetamine

Info from a pedant who loved the story:

For clarity's sake, Biphetamine was a mixture of amphetamine salts and (for practical purposes) the same as Adderall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fascinating

One f the best stories I've read in this forum!!

manhassomanhassoabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the fresh story plot, quite unusual for Lit. And this is a very good story telling and writing.

David_BrockDavid_Brockabout 1 year ago

What a great bittersweet story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenNicottii@KenNicottii
225 Followers
June’18: Queen of Diamonds is my first story in the Mature category. July'17: The Flume at Falcon Rock was my entry for the National Nude Day contest, ending up in 6th place at the time the winners were announced. It was a lengthy story (11 Lit pages), but those who stuck wit...