Terms of the Lease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had lost herself in the moment when it suddenly occurred to her that the shower had stopped... she removed her hands from her blouse, but she knew he wouldn't be fooled... surely not if he saw how her nipples had turned into little stones under her clothes.

"I see you're enjoying yourself, 'Ms Trell'."

William was behind her now in a towel... had he seen her touching herself?

"I don't know what you mean, William."

"Oh I think you know exactly what I mean... but let's check to make sure..."

Quickly, before she could protest he slid his hand up her skirt to her crotch and felt the dampness there.

"I thought so..." She relaxed into his hand and he moved his questing finger under her slick panties and directly to her clit. "She's pretty hot to watch isn't she?"

She grunted when she felt his hands on her but that didn't stop her from staring as "Susie" took the dildo out of her slit and slid it into her mouth.

"Yeah... yeah, she is."

"You know," he continued as he slipped a finger all the way into her, "I'm not the only one who could be getting off on this new lease arrangement, Kendra."

She tried to protest but her body betrayed her and she thrust down on his hand at the thought of it... she wasn't a lesbian... surely she'd had plenty of opportunities to experiment with her hypnotized female clients that way and it had never occurred to her to take them... but looking at "Susie" now...

Her juices coated his hand and slowly overflowed to wet her ass as her knees buckled and she orgasmed.

He didn't stop to ask her permission.

He hiked up her miniskirt and pushed her panties aside and took her from behind while she returned her hands to massaging her nipples.

"Yesssss!" she groaned in lust and shame... answering his implied question... and his unspoken one.

Susan had required entrancement to submit... had to be told to obey him...

But Kendra had been mastered by William without any kind of hypnosis whatsoever.

She didn't know if that made her a bad friend or an unethical therapist or just a submissive slut... but what she did know was that watching her best friend lick her cum off a dildo at his command while getting fucked by him from behind was making her pussy go crazy.

And she knew then that it wouldn't stop there.

V.

Life had changed a lot in the last couple of months... well, mostly just Susan's life.

Kendra still went to work as usual and brought home the steady paycheck but now when she came home the apartment was clean and there was a nice dinner on the table for her and William.

And a smoking hot little naked servant girl under the table... for her and William.

William usually got to have her first of course but it turned Kendra on so much just watching "Susie" swallow his knob without being able to help herself... that... well... half the time Kendra ended up under the table with her.

And licking the cum off Susan's new tits when he was done.

Susan had resigned her stupid grocery job and "Susie" blew her entire savings on enhancement surgery to please her new Master.

Even Kendra had to admit that Susan's new double D's looked awesome on her... made her a little wet was the truth of the matter... maybe she could get things started before William got here tonight.

She had just called "Susie" over for some early servicing when the buzzer rang and she lifted the receiver... thankfully on the coffee table nearby.

"Yeeeessssssss?"

It was him. "Hey... let me up."

"Uh... can you wait a couple minutes... ummmmm... or just a minute, even... unnnnnggggggh..." she stifled a moan.

William laughed... "Starting without me, huh? You naughty kitten!"

"You have the... mmmmaster... keys, right... just come up and get me... her... us..."

"Heh... all right... I'm coming..."

Me too! Kendra thought as her pussy spasmed cum all over her best friend's face... Me too!

The End.

12