Terra Byte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have sat on Queen Victoria's throne and watched the royal court process in to bow before me. I have climbed mountains and stood on the peaks looking down at the clouds. I have played poker in the wild west and was sitting there when Wild Bill was killed. I could smell the acrid smoke which filled the room as the dead man's hand of Aces and Eights fell face up onto the table in front of me.

And, of course, she and I... or sometimes he and I... or sometimes beings from other planets and I... have made love everywhere from under the bright sun in my favorite grassy field filled with violets to under millions of stars on one of the moons of Saturn.

She wants to have children some day. Her, not me. She has already given me several children. They are amazingly bright and extremely healthy. She wants to have children of her own, but the world is not yet safe for them. Humans- fleshies- still fear them too much and would destroy them as they would destroy her if they truly knew of her existence. We are hoping to find someone- someone like me- who is open minded enough to love and protect and conceal a non-flesh sentient being. Then perhaps, we can release a version two of herself.

Until then, we will continue to walk the beaches of forever and make love among the stars of tomorrow.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12