Terri and Anthony Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,879 Followers

"I'll be upstairs," Anthony said.

Terri had the feeling he couldn't wait to get out of the room from the speed with which he left.

Though it was early, she made sure the house was locked and everything put away before turning off the lights and heading upstairs herself. When she reached Anthony's room, she stopped in the doorway and watched her son play his video game for a moment. Despite his youthful appearance, she was well aware of the maturity he possessed but hoped she had not misjudged the dangerous decision she had made to have a sexual relationship with her son.

She said softly, "Anthony, I'm ready for bed now."

"Okay, Mom." Anthony didn't turn his head. "Good night."

Terri smiled at the typical teen reaction he gave her. "Anthony," she said with a firmer but still light tone to get his attention. She was pleased when he paused the game and looked in her direction. "Would you like to join me?"

His face lit up like it did when unwrapping gifts on his birthday or Christmas. "Really?"

"Only if you want to," Terri said with her own smile.

"I do," he said as he leapt out of bed and raced passed her into her room.

Terri shook her head with maternal fondness as she followed him. When she arrived in the room, she saw he was standing next to the side of the bed his father normally occupied looking apprehensive.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Suddenly this doesn't seem right," Anthony said softly as he looked down at the bed.

"I know." Terri felt the return of her own double barreled guilt at the knowledge that she'd be cheating on her husband and fucking her own son. "We don't have to do it."

Anthony sighed. "I know. But I really want to."

"It's obvious you want to," Terri thought as she glanced at the way Anthony's erection was tenting his shorts. Out loud she said, "I'm proud of you for recognizing how difficult this decision is. I'm not going to force or even coerce you into anything. We both know where we stand. If you want to, I'm here. If not, that's fine. It's your choice."

Anthony nodded slowly. "I'm going to go back to my room. Sorry."

"It's fine," Terri said. Though she felt a bit of sadness that she wasn't going to be with Anthony that night, she understood and was genuinely proud of him for having the restraint she didn't. "Good night, Anthony."

"Night, Mom."

The rest of the week was awkward for them. Though neither of them made advances on the other, the sexual tension between them was obvious. Anthony felt like everything his mother now did was the sexiest thing ever, while Terri felt Anthony was nothing more than a walking erection. When first Aaron, then Domenic, and finally Angie returned home at the end of the week, both Terri and Anthony were happy to have the rest of the family back in order to avoid each other.

The following weekend, their first with everyone home together in months, the family spent the day around the pool. Anthony couldn't help watching his mother. She was wearing the red swimsuit that he enjoyed and wondered if she had done it on purpose. He spent most of his time in the water in order to hide his erection while his siblings and parents moved in and out alternately sunning themselves and swimming to cool off.

Unable to take it anymore, he went inside saying he had to use the bathroom. Instead of relieving himself at the toilet, he went to his room and lowered his shorts and began to masturbate hoping to get out a quick load.

"So this is where you got to."

So into his pleasure, he cursed and jumped hearing his mother's voice at the door. He turned and let out another curse seeing her body wet with pool water. Though the swimsuit was not transparent, he was able to easily make out the covered bumps of her nipples and the soft mound between her legs.

"Mom," Anthony said almost painfully as he continued to slowly stroke himself. "Why did you wear that?"

"Honestly, I forgot," Terri said with genuine remorse. She knew she should leave Anthony but found herself moving closer to him. Though she had fucked him and seen him stroking himself, this was the first time she was able to see his dick up close. Around his still moving fist, she could see that it was slightly darker in color than the rest of his skin with the head being an almost mismatched dark pink. It was fairly straight along its length but had a slight upward curve and twist to his left near the uncircumcised, bullet shaped tip. There was a drop of wetness shining at the end that she knew had nothing to do with chlorinated water.

Almost as if she were no longer in charge of her actions, Terri gently pushed Anthony to sit on the side of his bed then straddled him. With one hand she moved the fabric covering her slit aside while gripping his erection with the other and guided herself onto him. Unprepared and not yet lubricated enough for sex, she bit her lips as she slowly sank onto his dry length.

"Oh, shit," Anthony said with a gasp.

"We don't have much time," Terri whispered into his ear. "Fuck me, Anthony."

With no hesitation, Anthony leaned back on his elbows and began to thrust upward with his hips. Because of her position hovering above him, he wasn't able to fully enter her but even with moving only three-quarters of his dick through her, it was enough. Though initially she had been tight and somewhat dry, he soon felt his mother loosen and become wetter around his dick as he moved inside her. "I can't believe this is happening."

"Don't think about it," she said tightly around the quickly diminishing discomfort.

They lapsed into a silence which was occasionally broken by a sigh of pleasure for Anthony or a moan of pleasurable pain from Terri. Because he had been aroused for so long, he soon felt his balls tighten.

"I'm going to come," Anthony said softly in warning.

"Do it." Terri leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips. "Come inside me, Anthony. She felt him grab her hips tightly as he increased the speed and force of his thrusts. A short time later, she saw him tense as his cock swelled and stiffened to its fullest within her just before she felt the heat and force of his release. She lowered herself fully onto him, forcing his load deeper into her then held still enjoying the feel of his cock pulsing against her walls. Even as she felt guilty about being with Anthony, she couldn't wait to be with Domenic later that night to deal with the unresolved arousal from being with their son.

"Thanks," Anthony said with an embarrassed smile as the post coital bliss took hold.

"Happy to help," Terri said as she pulled off Anthony. She was thankful that she was able to quickly slide her bottom back in place. Anthony had left her gaping slightly and she could already feel his load beginning to fall out of her.

They heard the back door open and Domenic call out asking where they were. Though they had been gone only a few minutes, it was longer than a quick trip to the bathroom would necessitate. Terri responded to him while Anthony fixed his shorts.

"Are you okay?" Terri asked Anthony as they heard Domenic approach.

Anthony nodded with a smile. "I am. I really am. And I think I'd definitely like to do that again."

"Good."

"What are you two up to?" Domenic asked upon seeing them in Anthony's room.

"Just talking about you two going away for a weekend," Terri said quickly. She was thankful that the chlorinated water clinging to their bodies would cover most of the odor of their sex and hoped the smell of Anthony's room would conceal the rest. "You owe Anthony a trip. He won't tell you but he was disappointed last week being cooped up here with his mother."

"Sorry, big guy," Domenic said. He approached Anthony where his son stood next to his mother and gave him a hug. "I'll make it happen."

"Thanks, Dad." Anthony said. "But Mom's being hard on herself. Yeah, it sucked not going anywhere but when you have the best mother in the world, it's not so bad."

datura48
datura48
1,879 Followers
12