All Comments on 'Terrible Company Ch. 02'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 9 years ago
Interesting set up

Like the new characters, especially Mathilda. Looking forward to the motley crew on their journey again.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDabout 9 years agoAuthor
Ahhh Paesa...

It's fortunate that Mathilda is the one you liked the most, as she the one who will be a permanent main character. We're not ruling out cameo spots for Paesa, Flynn, or Iona, but as of right now we do not have them planned to return.

I love Mathilda. She's awesome. We've got some fantastic stuff in store for her.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I wish we knew what was in her vision

and how she could identify her fellow travelers.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 6 years ago
Now I remember why ai favorited you as an author!

Sex and surprises!

Mathilda is a well-rounded character. The sex was better (i.e. more consensual) than in chapter one. Maybe not as hot, but sweeter and more meaningful. It still involved seriously drunk characters. I’m having fun rereading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES