Terrible Company Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The point is," Reg yelled, "that if they let you, you'd prattle on about this nonsense for hours without making a point or presenting even one shred of actual proof! Just a load of rubbish and conjecture!"

"Big Dungeon is trying to take the humanoids out of the equation. Pretty soon you'll walk into a dungeon, get on a conveyor belt, and just follow the signs to your gruesome death. It'll be golems and automatons from end to end!"

"Who the hell just walks into a dungeon?!"

"That's not the point!"

As the argument grew in fury, as it had many times before, Katsa looked up from her work. Mathilda and Val were already staring in the same direction. Ayen was nowhere to be seen. Heavy thumping, heading toward them, crashing through the underbrush. Crushing fallen trees like twigs. Val held up one tightened fist where everyone could see it, and they all nodded. It didn't matter which interpretation of the motion they chose. Each footfall was a terrible whump! Val eased her broadsword out of its scabbard, and the others likewise-readied themselves. Whump whump!

Suddenly, one of the trees bent near the top, angling to the side, and a massive Ogre leaned forward into view. It roared deafeningly, casting spittle and flecks of its last meal before it. At least three times Val's height, and weighing well over a ton. A second Ogre, nearly as big as the first, stepped up and snarled, looking no less intimidating.

"Thorpy!" the two torturers cried happily.

The second Ogre peered curiously around the first one, and then roared in delight. "Fawaaaaas! No dem, no dem!" he laughed, pointing with a stubby finger as thick as Val's wrist.

The first one stared uncomprehendingly. "But... eet?" he whined.

Thorpy swatted the other Ogre on the back of the head, a sound like two tree trunks crashing into each other, and pointed emphatically. "No dem!" he repeated.

The larger Ogre immediately turned and grumped back into the woods while Thorpy babbled incoherently at the two torturers. Apparently, Reg and Larry had not had many friends amongst their co-workers (owing, in no small part, to Larry's not-insignificant body odor), but the ones they did have were staunch. The two introduced Ivy and the others as recent acquaintances. Val was the only one brave enough to shake Thorpy's hand, and nearly had her shoulder dislocated for her trouble.

30 minutes later, the first Ogre returned with a freshly killed deer, which they were happy to split. Only Val and Mathilda weren't surprised when their half was the left half. Katsa relocated herself for the rest of the evening, moving a hundred feet out beyond the edge of the firelight while she focused on the enormous task of replacing all her consumable spells, but everyone else hung around. In a move she would later regret (but not actually remember), Mathilda opened up her full alcoholic stores to the gathering.

***

"No," Reg said, shaking his head. "It was a shithole. It was our shithole, but it was definitely a shithole."

"Shithoe," Thorpy repeated drearily.

"You lot did us a favor."

"Don't say that," Larry whined. "I quite liked it there."

The taller one shook his head as he clasped an arm around the furry one. "My friend," he began in patronizing fashion, "when you've worked at as many dungeons as I have, you'll come to see that The Pit was about as bad as they come. The gossipping alone was intolerable..."

Larry exhaled loudly. "I won't miss that."

"...and that's to say nothing of the state of it. How many times did we bring up, at those stupid safety meetings, that the acid trap was going to backfire?" Ayen turned to Val and Mathilda, holding his arms out to his sides.

The shorter one was groaning even before Reg finished. "Thirty times?"

"Probably more!"

"Acid bad," Thorpy added, shaking his great, misshapen head.

"I mean, what was the thought process there?"

"That's what I said," Ayen shouted excitedly.

Katsa gave up and wandered back to the campfire hours later just in time to hear Val and Reg arguing about which was the worst dungeon they'd each ever seen. After numerous anecdotal proclamations, they realized they were talking about the same dungeon, one Reg had worked at in his youth and Val razed many years later. It was good bonding moment.

***

"Please?" Katsa pled. "Please?"

"Give it a rest, lass." Despite the brush off, Mathilda smirked inwardly. Proudly.

"C'moon. I really don't want to beg."

"Then don't." The Dwarf happily stumped along, enjoying the cool pre-dawn air. The forest was quiet and still around them as they headed toward the river, water skins slung over their shoulders.

Katsa pursed her lips in thought. "I've been thinking a lot about last time."

"Ah bet ye have," she snickered.

"You, unequivocally, exceeded my expectations..."

"Wasn't fishin' fer that, but thank ye all the same."

"...but not the way I expected. You know, you hear a lot of things about dwarven women."

"All true," Mathilda said confidently, as they strode through light brush.

"Maybe." Mathilda scoffed, but the Arcanist continued anyway. "What you demonstrated was an inventive twist on your God-given talents, but there was nothing about it inherently Dwarven."

Many miles away, something crawled from the slime at the bottom of a dark Scottish lake. "Those weren't Rhogan's fingers that made ye scream," she said quietly.

"No, but you definitely had help. In some circles, that would be considered cheating."

Mathilda squinted up at her taller walking companion. "Are ye tryin' to use reverse psychology on me righ' now?"

"And what is with your accent? It's all over the place lately."

"Yer not gonna bait me—"

"I mean, are you even a real Dwarf?"

Mathilda's outstretched hand landed on Katsa's stomach, stopping her cold and nearly taking her breath away. "Yer meddlin' way above yer paygrade, lass."

"I have to know," Katsa said, grinning. "It's like a disease."

"It's gonna be the death of ye."

"Maybe," Katsa whispered. "But not today, I think."

"No. No' today."

Katsa bit her lip excitedly, and when Mathilda began walking, she followed in the shorter woman's wake. The little Dwarf led her on for another quarter mile, casually loosening the laced bindings on her vest as she walked, before spotting a tipped-over log with a nice bed of moss on it. Katsa skipped ahead, pulling her top over her short, blonde spikes and then moving on to her leggings. She was fully naked, less than a minute later, when she turned and hopped onto the old wood.

Mathilda leaned against the trunk and let her eyes roam over Katsa's thin frame while she removed her boots. "Ah suppose this 'curiosity' of yers would like ta know just wha', exac'ly, makes it so great."

"Yes," Katsa pled, her body writhing already.

"An' Ah suppose tha' means ye haven't figured it out fer yerself?" The Dwarf patiently removed her top, and unwound the bindings she used in the field to keep her breasts reigned in. "Fuck, tha' feels better." She exhaled loudly as she massaged her fleshy mounds, running her fingers back and forth over her wide, dark nipples. Katsa licked her lips, watching and squirming on the moss. "Sometimes, lass, Ah envy yer little nubs."

Katsa, nipples already something approaching painfully hard, bit her lip and blushed.

Mathilda's eyebrow quirked, and she slowed her careful kneading into a tender self-massage. "More than a just bit bent, are we?"

"A bit," Katsa said hesitantly. Her toes clenched tightly into the balls of her small feet. The small woman only had her top and boots off, and already the Arcanist was so wired she thought she could orgasm with just a few touches. Mathilda's hands worked in small circles, rolling her own breasts in a swirl while her fingers twisted the increasingly-stiff areolae. She stepped up on a rock, and from there, bounced onto the fallen trunk. Katsa squirmed more emphatically, her thighs rubbing tightly together as she wriggled around.

"The secret is less surprising than ye might think." She took another step forward, and Katsa parted her legs to allow the shorter woman access. "It's in our size." She settled onto her knees, tucking her tiny feet beneath her, and leaned forward. Katsa shivered, and curled her bare feet against Mathilda's broad hips. "Take my hand, fer example." She held it up, fingers spread, and twisted her arm at the elbow. "Small, relatively speakin', but dextrous." She stared at Katsa intently as she reached down, and ran her index finger slowly through the wetted labia. She dragged the tip along, parting pink folds until it sat nestled over Katsa's pearl. "We're known fer doin' sturdy, intricate work. Delicate."

Katsa rolled up on her elbows and stared down the length of her body, her eyes wide and her jaw hanging. "F-f-f-f-fuuuuuckhowareyoumakingyourfingervibratelikethat?!"

"Delicate," the little Dwarf repeated, with a proud smile. She crawled further forward, until her torso was directly above Katsa's groin. Her breasts dangled like full, round teardrops beneath her. All the while, her finger made rapid, tiny, miniscule motions back and forth against the very tip of Katsa's budding clit.

"Ooooh my god. Oh my God!" Katsa squealed through gritted teeth, feeling her climax rapidly approaching. "Slow down! Slow down!"

"Lass," Mathilda purred, "Ah'm just gettin started." And then she moved her finger faster.

"Fuck!" Katsa cried, her body wracked up and down with waves of pleasure. "Nnnnnnnnnnngh!" The vibrating slowed to a dull pulse and moved further down into the pink. Roaming around and over the urethral opening like water circling a drain. "I swear by all the gods; one day, I'm going to make a machine that does what your finger just did."

Mathilda chuckled softly. "Jus' wai' until Ah'm good an' dead, lass." Her voice, low and husky. "Wouldn't want i' stealin' any o' my thunder."

"Youcanhaveallofthethunder," Katsa slurred. Her chest heaved up and down as she soaked in the sensations like a blooming flower in mid day. Her small hole basked in the attention. "Please please please please keep doing what you're doing right now."

"This?" the Divinist asked, diddling her finger faster. "This is just a trick ta keep the body from cooling down completely. Keep the temperature up."

"Itfeelswonderful."

"Aye," Mathilda laughed, softly. "Ah know, but all things mus' come to an end." She smiled to herself as she worked her finger in slow circles, spreading outward from the tiny hole and then drifting downward, drawing a squirrelly line against the Arcanists pelvic bone. She looked up, watching Katsa's reaction, as her index, middle, and ring fingers pushed into Katsa's spasming pussy.

"Ooooh," Katsa moaned, her head rolling backward. "Oh that's nice too." Mathilda worked her fingers in and out, keeping all three rod-straight. After a minute, she curled her palm, and slipped her pinky in as well. "Yesyesyes, three fingers."

"Nope. That's all four. Aaaaaaand..."

"That's four? I—" Katsa cut off in a low wail as the smaller woman's whole hand slipped inside of her. Her breath came in short, quick bursts, eyes squeezed shut, as she tried to adjust to the small fist nestled in her hips. Her eyebrows rose up on her forehead, even as her eyes remained pinched. Mathilda purred again, loving the sight of her arm ending at the wrist, and gave an experimental wave of her fingers. Katsa erupted, verbalizing without quite forming any known words.

"Small hands, lass." She pushed her hand a bit further inside, letting her fingertips dance along the wet inner walls. Katsa blew fast, shallow breaths through pursed lips. "Are ye startin' to see 'ow useful tha' can be?"

"Yesyesyesyesyesyesfuuuuuuuck yes."

Mathilda tightened her hand back into a fist and pulled out slowly, drawing a low groan from the thin blonde as her ring stretched and stretched, but just as her hand reached its widest, she pushed back inside and spread her fingers again. Clenched for girth to pull out, and then pushed in and spread to tease the walls.

"I get it, I get it," Katsa moaned, her cheeks darkening. Every time she managed to get one or both of her eyes open, Mathilda was staring at her intensely. Intently. Lustfully. She never managed to keep them open for more than a few seconds. She did, however, manage to get control over her body again, and with a bit of experimenting with her core muscles, she was fucking Mathilda's hand right back. Grinding into the little woman's arm. Impaling herself. The muscles and veins in her neck were ready to burst, but she finally had some measure of control over herself.

"As Ah recall," Mathilda said, "a wee bit o' pain would not go amiss with ye. Am Ah right?"

The Dwarf''s grin was devilish when she opened her eyes. "Pain?" Katsa squealed. Mathilda extended her index finger and pushed deeper, reaching new depths within the Arcanists swollen pussy. All it took was dragging the tip of said finger over the cervical opening to drive Katsa right over the edge again, reducing her to a bucking, wailing, eyes-rolled-up shell of her former self. Her orgasm was just shy of blinding, nearly deafening, and utterly overwhelming.

The Dwarf hummed happily to herself, absorbing the sight of it as much as the inadvertent kicks as Katsa thrashed back and forth on the log. She pulled her hand back until the ring was angry and reddened, and twisted left and right at the wrist. The aching skin glistened. She kept her fist moving as Katsa drifted back down to herself. She didn't open the fist anymore, merely pumped it and twisted it. Letting the jutting knuckles massage the walls as they spun around and around. She moaned softly to herself as she felt her own juice flowing down between her thighs.

Katsa's legs worked back and forth, as often pushing the Dwarf away and as drawing her closer with a hooked heel. Utterly of two minds. Through it all, Mathilda was like a stone; unmovable, except for her fist.

"Grab yer knees, lass."

"You're not done?" Katsa gasped. Mathilda merely shook her head. The thin blonde shuddered as she hooked her hands behind her knees and drew them tight to her body. Her feet, pointed straight down along the length of the log. She tightened her core hard, curling up her shoulders and neck to be able to watch while Mathilda inflicted pleasure on her. The small Dwarf pulled her hand back and back, and finally out. Both women gasped; Katsa at the relief, and Mathilda at the sight of the pale pink flesh writhing inside the gaping hole.

The respite was brief. Mathilda's fist pushed right back up against the spasming ring and didn't stop until she was buried to the wrist again. Back out slowly, stretching the ring, until the fist popped out with a wet squelch. Katsa bit down on her lip until the skin turned white as Mathilda repeated the process over and over. The constant rotation of 'pressure, stretching, and relief' ached gloriously. Her nerves sang sweetly.

Suddenly, she gasped; the hand that pushed into her was dry and flat. Mathilda was staring at her again, gleefully, while she licked at the fingers of her small, glistening right hand. The hand inside of her, the left hand, moved slowly, massaging her and coaxing more fluid from her. Pawed at her insides with nearly-dry fingertips. Her legs twitched and quivered in the air.

Mathilda lowered herself, as if to pounce, between Katsa's legs. Her eyes were wild with anticipation, sending a terrifying flutter through the Arcanists middle. This time, when Mathilda pulled back on her left fist, it was the right one that slipped back inside. Then the left. Then the right. Katsa squealed, trying to keep eye contact, but the intensity of the Dwarf's gaze was overpowering. Left. Right. Left. Only one fist at a time inside of her, but alternating and rapidfire.

"Pull in tight, Lass," Mathilda growled. Katsa obediently squeezed her legs into herself, curling inward. Left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Right.

...

The Dwarf's small right fist stayed put, firmly ensconced inside Katsa's gaping pussy, but no sooner did she force one eye open to see what was happening than the index and middle fingers of Mathilda's left hand began to push at her puckering asshole. She whined, high pitched, as the slick digits pushed inside her with ease. The right fist, quiet and still within her, while two fingers of the left hand worked in and out of her ass.

Three fingers.

"Fuuuckfuckfuckfuckfuck," Katsa moaned. "Fuckfuckfuck!" Three fingers worked in and out of her. The simultaneous stimulation was driving her out of her mind. Copious fluid leaked out of her cunt, pouring over and around her sensitive other hole.

Four fingers.

"Yeeeesyesyesyesyes."

"Ah'm a big fan of the enthusiasm," Mathilda purred. She leaned forward briefly to run her tongue, wide and flat, from the very top of Katsa's hairless pussy to her belly button. "You know wha' Ah'm goin' ta do, right?"

"Yesyesyesyespleaseplease." Her body ached for it. For the experience of it. She needed to know.

"Deep breath, lass."

Katsa bellowed as the Dwarf's small left hand pushed into her anus, and formed a tight fist. Her walls, above and below, went wild trying to explain to her exhausted brain the numerous pleasurable sensations, and the second Mathilda began to unfurl her fingers, she exploded. Her screams ripped through the quiet wood, echoing for miles in every direction. Through it all, Mathilda kept up very gentle motion, teasing out the end of the taller woman's orgasm for as long as she could manage.

Mathilda, skilled as she was, managed that for quite a while.

***

Val lurched up from the ground, her body moving quickly and without the need for conscious thought, after something struck her forehead. The sun was coming up over the horizon, and some of its light was filtering through the trees around them.

"Sorry about that," Ayen mumbled, as he stared up in the air. He was juggling small stones; at least 9 that Val could see. Small droplets of sweat were scattered over his brow. "The hand still isn't quite right." It was just as well. Val had been having the dream again.

Katsa and Mathilda were gone, and she was surprised to realize that she had any feelings at all on the matter. Was that... jealousy? She shook her head and stretched. Ivy was bent low over the fire, cooking and brewing a pot of coffee.

"What kind of eggs are those?" she asked warily.

"Not sure," Ivy said brightly. The woman never seemed to lack pep. Ever. "Found them in the Hairon's lair."

Val shrugged, tacitly approving based on smell, and looked around. Thorpy and Gorpy (the first Ogre, no relation) were gone, having left a trail a blind wagoneer could follow through the forest. She mentally swore off Mathilda's most excellent spirits (temporarily, anyway) as she stared at the prodigious path of destruction they'd wrought while she slept. Reg and Larry were still there, snoring away, but they were up by the time breakfast was being passed around.

Katsa and Mathilda returned an hour later, their arms laden with fresh water (which was what they'd ostensibly set out for) and a fair amount of foodstuffs. Not four miles away, the two Ogres had encountered another camp of ex-employees of The Pit, and the results had been gruesome. The Dwarf and the Arcanist were quite proud of themselves, having replaced almost as much in the way of supplies as the group had used the night before. The full flush in Katsa's cheeks gave Val another minor stabbing pain she was sure couldn't be jealousy. After breakfast, the two torturers bid their final adieu and set off on their way with a hearty thanks.