Terrible Company Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"What the hell was that?" Katsa shouted, as they stepped back out into the street. "20%? It's not our fault the princess was in another castle!"

"We didn't complete the job," Ivy said calmly. "20% of the agreed price was generous."

"But it's not enough!"

Ivy nodded confidently. "It'll be enough." The group meandered down the street, annoyed and exhausted. "Besides, did you see his signet ring?"

Ayen peeked nonchalantly down into the pocket of his breeches. "The one with, I want to say, three swords on it?"

"Not swords, T's. Three lowercase T's. The mark of the Cabal."

Mathilda scoffed. "Don' tell me ye were listenin' to tha' rubbish."

"It was just like Larry described it. Bard Rule number one-forty-one; there are no coincidences, except for sometimes, and even then, only rarely."

"Well well well," came a voice ahead of them. "Look who it is, Reg!"

"Hi guys!" Ivy bubbled, running up and hugging them both like old friends. Old friends who lingered far too long in said hugs by Mathilda or Ayen's reckoning. "What's the job board look like today?"

"It's rubbish," Reg said. "A few bits you lot might be interested in, but for us?"

"Not much call for torturers outside of a dungeon, eh?" Mathilda said, her hand shelfed over her eyes to block the sun.

"A niche market, to be sure." They all turned toward the postings board, absorbed for a moment in checking for themselves. Larry stepped back toward Ivy and leaned in close to whisper. "There is one thing I've been meaning to ask you."

"Of course!"

"When we were.. um... When we, that is to say—"

"'Raped' me?" Ivy giggled, making air quotes with her fingers

"Yeahthat," he rushed, looking around. "How was it that your arse was so lubricated? I mean, I just slid right in there." He made a forward-wooshing motion with his hand.

"Bardic magic," she said with a sly smile.

"Not a real thing," Katsa shouted angrily, without looking away from the board. Larry shrugged and nodded anyway.

"Those eggs were really good," Ayen said, proudly running his fingers over the small collection of items in his pocket which he'd liberated from the clutches of evil. "Do we have any more?"

"Oh yes!" Ivy beamed. "I grabbed a whole bunch. Breakfast for a week, if not more."

Ayen nodded in satisfaction. "At least something went right."

//Follow-up Note: Votes and comments are dearly appreciated. The next couple chapters will will be found in other categories (Non-Human, Lesbian), but Ayen and his cock will make quite a few more appearances throughout the rest of the story. If you found the storytelling to be interesting, I would encourage you to check out the rest!

I know this chapter also included a lengthy F/F scene, and it was a tight judgement call to put this chapter in Erotic Couplings. I went with my instinct. If that was too much for anyone, I am sorry.

This is a completed series. There are fifteen total chapters with a satisfying conclusions (I think) to the individual plot threads for each character. You don't have to worry about getting to the end and finding out I gave up or lost interest because it's totally done! Isn't that awesome of me to finish something I started?//