All Comments on 'Terrible Company Ch. 15'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
nasty_butlernasty_butlerabout 6 years ago
So brilliant and so funny

I loved every second reading it.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDabout 6 years agoAuthor
Finally done.

Three years, almost to the day, since I started putting together ideas for this story.

I'm so proud of it. I hope you enjoyed it too.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesabout 6 years ago
Blinded by that fuckin' hot light.

I made this comment last night, but it seems to have disappeared.

I just about ruined a pair of pants reading this. The payoff was so perfectly executed. Makes me want to read the whole thing all over and fucking examine everything. I bow to the master.

Very much less than three,

~Eris

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fuck yes.

Perfection. Utter perfection. I laughed my d&d loving ass off.

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 6 years ago
Great ending

Loved it all the way. The end especially turned the story on its head in the best way possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Diamond mine

That was awesome. This story was hilarious beginning to end. 'there was a deed to a diamond mine. With a nightmare monster in the bottom.'

G1breelG1breelabout 6 years ago
GENIUS

So good.... and I so did not see the ending. Just brilliant

Like D&T I'm going to have to read it all again

6 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
such a wonderful ending

I dont know how you managed to set all of this up from the very beginning so incredibly well. I'm going to be straight and say the "it was all a dream" type endings are not my thing at all. and this. is. brilliant. It makes SO much sense. The real world counterparts are perfectly wrought in the page and a half we have with them and it makes EVERYTHING that came before even more awesome. I love this story. I love it even more with this ending. I think I do have to go back and reread it all when I get the chance. Something tells me there are a lot of easter eggs I missed the first time. Thank you so much for this amazing story and this incredible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

Doc, that was the most wonderful work of yours I have read yet. I'm terribly disappointed that it's finished. I am eagerly awaiting your next epic story. We'll done.

MsAylaMsAylaalmost 6 years ago
Amazing series!

It's taken me a while, but I've finally finished the series. This was absolutely fantastic! I loved every episode and the progression of the story, skill in writing the satire, and character development were all fabulous!! And the ending was perfect, I can't think of a better way to end it! Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An ending

Just simply wonderful

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Oh By The Way

I have, over the years, collected a lot of art (for this story and others). Be sure to check http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1496319 to see these characters and more!

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

Aww, poor Dave! This was simply amazing. By far the best series I’ve ever read here. Just, wow. *bows deeply*

Mushroom_ForestMushroom_Forest12 months ago

This series was a blast to read! The characters have great chemistry, and the ending is adorable and very fitting. I'm a sucker for puns and comedic misunderstandings, so I loved all the clever exchanges throughout (e.g. "A herd of cows," "O' course Ah heard o' cows!").

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
1327 Followers
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES