Terrible Terry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what's that?" I asked.

"I got this inflatable kid's pool at Target and filled it up on the balcony."

"Whaaat! That's awesome. I didn't bring-" Terry started to say, but her body began to shudder. I could feel the climax rolling through her from the inside. Her muscles tightened and I thought her thighs were going to break my wrist for a moment before she finally let go.

"Sorry, I thought I was about to sneeze. I didn't bring a swimsuit though," She said. Wow. What a recovery.

"Just borrow one of mine. Let's take some shots!" Cat strolled back out of the room. Terry jumped out of the bed and slid her lace thong to the floor.

"Can't wear these anymore," She said. I got my first full glance at her mound now. It was completely shaved and fairly prominent. A smooth curl to it as it dipped between her legs and her lips almost completely covered her. I could make out a small mole just barely inside her right thigh. A tiny imperfection on her flawless body that made her all the more human and all the more desirable.

"Thanks for that," She said as she stripped her shirt off as well. I was right about her breasts. They sat perfectly on her chest and she had large pink nipples that were juxtaposed perfectly by her pale white skin. Her breasts rounded out across her torso and below them her stomach was smooth and gave way to wide hips, but it didn't stop there. As she turned to rummage through Cat's drawers she bent over and revealed the thickest ass I'd ever seen. A true bubble butt. Thick, but tight. So pronounced she had ass cleavage almost. She turned back around to look at me.

"You should probably go now."

I nodded and made my way out to the kitchen, not sure what to think, so I didn't think. I took the Smirnoff out of the freezer and pulled straight from the bottle.

"Uh. Ok," Cat said as I lowered the bottle from my lips.

"Sorry. I just feel like it tonight," I could tell tonight was going to be a shit show. I just hoped it was going to be one I didn't regret. I took some shot glasses from the cabinet and poured us each a 'healthy' amount.

"No, no, don't be sorry...yet. I haven't out drank you in a while," Cat nudged me. I never really drank much, mostly because of soccer practice and trying to keep that place on the Dean's list, but also because of my very obvious lack of self-control when I did. Long story short, I'm a bit of a light weight.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes at her.

"Don't whatever me mister!" She surprised me and leaned over and grabbed me by the balls. Literally. She squeezed. I think it was supposed to hurt, but in the end all it felt like was a solid cupping. I swatted her hand away before she could feel me stirring.

"Terry come take your shot you slow slut," Cat called down to Terry. Terry emerged from Cat's bedroom with her clothes back on, and I imagine a bikini underneath.

"What are we drinking?" She asked.

"What's it matter?" I responded. She shrugged in agreement and we downed our first round.

We took another round of shots before we decided to try the homemade pool. Terry and Cat went to Cat's room while Cat changed and I went back to the bathroom to change. All I had dry at this point were my compression shorts so I slipped them back on. When I checked myself out in the mirror I laughed. My dick was so obvious in these, you could always tell where it was no matter how I adjusted it. I just shrugged and told myself it was better than boxers. The girls were taking forever to get ready (go figure) so I went ahead and dipped myself into the pool.

It was still in the 80's so the cool water actually felt good. It had soaked up some heat from the sun for sure and I felt myself slouch over and finally relax. God knows I needed to. I could still feel my blood stirring below my waist and every muscle in my body wanted to tear into someone. If I was at home I probably would have jacked off two or three times and then tried to go to sleep, but I would have to exercise some self-control. I pushed my hands through my hair and took another gulp of my drink. I could feel a buzz building.

I was giving the horizon an absent stare when Cat and Terry finally came back. Cat had on a colorful purple and yellow bandeau bikini top that and string bottoms. The tiniest sliver of her tanlines showed on her hips and ass but I knew from stories she'd told that she sunbathed topless on her porch regularly. God, her legs looked amazing though. Long and tight and muscular. You could tell she ran and worked out hard. I wanted to run my hand from her ankle up her thighs and in between and kiss her stomach. Her whole body just seemed so... tight.

"We couldn't find a bikini top that fit her," Cat rolled her eyes jokingly, "So we just had to slap a bra on her. It's the only one she brought so she can't get it wet."

Cat dipped a toe in the water to test its warmth before finally lowering herself in across from me. In one hand she had the bottle of vodka and a red solo cup full of some sort of juice, and in the other she had her iPod dock playing some more French music.. Terry came out onto the balcony a second later with towels and the Bacardi. True to Cat's word she had on a plain black bra with a shined finish that made her pale breasts swell against each other. At her waist she had on what should have been a normal navy bikini bottom, but her ass practically swallowed the thing. She stepped into the water without hesitation and settled down next to Cat. She then unscrewed the cap from the Bacardi and threw it off the balcony.

"It was only going to get in the way," she said as she took a long drink. Her cheeks flushed up with red and I could tell she was feeling it a little already. Glancing between the two, I couldn't decide who I wanted more. They both had insane sex appeal, but Cat was a close friend and Terry was obviously out of my league when it came to adventure. Either way, my cock was bulging in my shorts at this point. Luckily, between the water and the dim porch light, it was hard, if not impossible, for the ladies to tell.

"Let's play a drinking game!" Cat said.

"Have you ever played Russian Rogue Roulette?" Terry asked.

"You mean with a gun?" I asked like an idiot. Terry snorted at the suggestion. It was actually really cute.

"No, not with a gun. We get six shot glasses. three of them are filled with water and three of them are filled with vodka or rum. Switch them around so no one knows which one is which. Then we draw a card from one to six, also shuffled. You have to drink the one that corresponds with that place in the shot lineup. If you drink one that's full of liquor you have to keep drinking until you drink one that's water," Terry explained. Cat's eyes lit up at the suggestion.

"Go get the shot glasses and cards!" Cat pointed at me and ordered.

"Uh. Ok. But just for the record, this game sounds like a bad idea. We are gonna get wasted real fast," I cautioned.

"I think it's cute when guys are scared," Terry said mockingly with a flick of her long blonde hair. I just shook my head and walked inside. Sidenote, the worst feeling in the world is being wet and having to walk through air-conditioned rooms. I took six shot glasses from the cabinet and started opening drawers to look for the cards. I knew they were around here in the kitchen, but couldn't remember exactly which drawer. I peeked my head around the corner to ask Cat which drawer, and caught a glimpse of something I was not expecting. Cat and Terry were sitting much closer than when I had left. Terry's hand was sitting on Cat's thigh and she was whispering in Cat's ear. Cat was listening intently and giggling and nodding. This scheming could only end poorly for me. I turned back to the kitchen and continued to ransack it. I found the cards sitting directly on top of the kitchen counter, right in front of me. Of course. I walked outside and handed the shots to the girls who were both sporting sly grins.

"One last thing," Cat said, "will you move that stool into the middle of the pool so we have somewhere to play?"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, but obliged. I picked up the little wrought iron stool and dropped it in the middle of the pool. The girls placed the full shot glasses on the table and then Cat placed the cards, one through six, facedown on the table.

"Since you're such a gentleman, why don't you go first?" Terry said.

I shrugged and figured since the best odds of not drawing a shot were at the start, it wasn't a big deal. I drew from the deck and got a six. I took the shot from the end and downed it. This one was straight Bacardi. Smooth enough though. The girls laughed.

"Keep going!" Cat laughed.

"You'll get yours," I drew another card. A four this time. I took the fourth shot glass and put it to my lips. It was also rum. I poured it back and sighed. What are the fucking odds? Cat and Terry were cracking up. I guess I deserved it for being the most unlucky bastard in the world.

"You guys suck," I said. I drew another card. One. I took the first shot and before I even tasted it I knew it was liquor. I put it back and looked at the girls. My stomach was grumbling at this point and I could tell I was about to slide into that slippery euphoric drunken state.

"You two drink one now," I said.

"Why? It's only water left," Cat said.

"Oh? Is it? Or did you fill them all with rum to fuck with me!" I picked up one of the shots and smelled it.

"Oh you bitches," I took the shot and splashed it on Cat's face. She squealed but she was too busy laughing at her stupid prank to care. I slid over next to her and grabbed another shot. I was feeling a little drunk now and a little handsy. I started tickling her ribs to try and make her take the shot.

"Oh nooooo! Help Terry he's gonna have his way with me!" Cat reached out a hand to her friend for help.

"Pfft. Why would I want to stop that? That'd be hot. I'd watch," Terry said taking the last shot off the stool and downing it.

"Terrryyyy!" Cat thrashed around trying to avoid my fingers. As her body wiggled my finger slipped and I pulled her bikini top down. Way down.

"Oh shit," I froze. Her left nipple was fully exposed and the top of her right one poked over the top as well. Just like I thought. No tanlines. Her nipples were small and a light brown that complemented her tan skin. Cat let it sit for just a beat before she pulled it up.

"Just like in Portugal," Cat smirked thinking she'd won the battle when really all she'd done was begin the war.

"I vote Cat takes the damn shot and the next one," Terry interrupted. She took the shot from my hand and handed it to Cat. She then poured another one to the brim and pounded it back. As if that wasn't enough, she refilled the glass and handed it to Cat.

"You have ten seconds to finish both of those shots or I'm going to tell him what I found in your purse tonight," Terry pushed the shot glasses towards Cat's face.

"Wait what?" I said.

"You wouldn't..." Cat began to protest.

"Five seconds," Terry moved closer. Cat dumped the first one back and before she could swallow it all she tossed back the other one too. It dribbled down her chin.

"Oh no you spilled some. Now it doesn't count. I think I'll have to tell him anyway," Terry teased. She ran her thumb across Cat's chin to wipe away the liquor. She licked the excess off her thumb.

Terry was about to open her mouth and spill the secret, but Cat slapped a hand over her mouth.

"Why don't we play a new game? One that people can't rig or cheat at?" Cat blurted out to try and change the subject. She held up three fingers. Following her lead Terry and I held up three fingers, a game of never have I ever that would change my fantasies forever.

I could feel those shots really powering through me now and based on Terry's gentle swaying she could too. My head was light and warm and my stomach fuzzy. My dick was still uncomfortably hard in my shorts, and unfortunately, now that Terry had closed the distance between all three of us, it was pretty obvious. I put my hand over it to try and block Terry's gaze. She smiled at me from the corner of her mouth as if to she knew that I knew.

"Never have I ever smoked weed," Cat said. Terry put a finger down. I put a finger down. Getting drug tested was part of playing sports, but I had risked it once in high school and I didn't smoke again until after I graduated college, but that's another story. Terry went next.

"Never have I ever fingered a girl," Terry said. Cat put a finger down with me. I had to interject.

"What the hell have you been doing!?"

"Oh, Cat didn't tell you? She fingered another girl over the summer. It's amazing the things people reveal with the right amount of tequila," Terry said nonchalantly. She'd only known Cat for half a year, but knew more about her sex life than I did.

"This is crazy. I feel like I'm sitting here with two strangers!" I said.

"Well to be fair," Cat said with her sweet innocent voice, "You never asked, and it's not exactly something that comes up in normal conversation."

I shook my head in disbelief. I was beginning to think I had been wrong about this little So Cal Christian school girl after all.

"Ok. My turn. Never have I ever...masturbated in public," I said. Cat and Terry put a finger down. It took all of my self-control not let me jaw hit the floor or to fall over backwards. I was in way over my head. I always thought guys were the uncontrollable gender, but these two were living life on the edge. We were all down to our last finger and Cat would get to decide the loser. She could easily strike us both out. I was trying to think of what she would say to win when, not for the first or last time on the evening, she surprised me with:

"Never have I ever hooked up in my friends bed while she was standing right there."

Terry put her finger down and poured us both a shot. We'd been had.

"What!? How'd you know?" I was floored.

"Terry's shorts were literally sitting on the floor and she was practically moaning her sentences...plus the smell? I would have to be blind and/or deaf not to have noticed. I thought you were supposed to be the wholesome one too," She said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. Her cheeks were red and flushed. I could tell she was feeling the drink as well. Her eyes had that sparkle that comes with drunkenness.

"And here I was thinking the same thing about you," I took the shot from Terry's hand and poured it down my throat. I couldn't even taste the alcohol anymore.

"So what'll it be your highness?" Terry asked wiping the last bit of liquor from her lips, "What is it you command of us peasants?"

"Strip," she said. Without missing a beat Terry unclasped her bra and threw it towards the door. Her tits looked amazing in the dark light. The pale glow made her seem so exotic. I wanted to reach out and touch her skin again.

Cat was staring at them with as much amazement as I was.

"First, I meant him. Second, are you kidding me? Ugh, some girls get all the luck."

She looked down at her own chest and rolled her eyes. Terry tilted her head back and pushed her chest out, as if to say, "don't mind me".

"You don't feel...uncomfortable?" I asked squirming now. I wasn't fully hard yet, but it was definitely getting there.

"They're just boobs. Besides, you're about to feel waaaay more uncomfortable. You heard her. She wants you to strip," Terry said with a smile.

"I can't strip. I'd be totally naked," I protested. The girls both smiled simultaneously, they already knew I was going to cave. They could tell how drunk I was. Cat leaned into Terry's ear and whispered something. Terry's eyes widened and she glanced at Cat from the corner of her eyes. What happened next sent me over the edge. Cat reached up and began playing with Terry's breast. Her slender arms and small hands just seemed like the perfect juxtaposition to Terry's swollen chest. Terry instinctively bucked her hips forward ever so slightly. Without thinking I slowly slid my shorts off and laid them on the edge of the pool. I could feel my cock twitching so I did what every guy would do in this situation and stroked it. Just slow and deliberately. I didn't want to cum too soon and I wanted to put on a show for the girls.

Cat's hand slid from Terry's breast to between her legs. She slowly traced circles on the outside of her bikini bottoms. Cat's face was still buried in her neck and I could tell she was whispering something naughty in her ear. Terry's face was flushed and she had started kicking her hips rhythmically with Cat's hand. Her eyes fluttered between open and closed, between Cat's body and my cock. She eventually took her right hand and started tugging on her nipples and used the other to pull Cat's bikini bottoms loose.

"I don't want us to be the only ones having fun." Terry said trying to pull the bottoms away from Cat.

"Mmm, not yet." Cat reaffirmed her dominance over Terry by slipping her hand past her clothes and finally onto her bare skin.

"But look at him...He's about to pop." Terry managed in-between soft breaths. Cat did nothing except continue whispering and maybe speed up her fingers on Terry's smooth sex. She wasn't wrong either, my cock was swollen and I could feel a huge and slow orgasm building behind my balls. The head of my cock was shining as the skin tightened and I massaged the precum down my head and shaft.

"What are you whispering, Cat?" I started to move closer.

"Unh-unh. You stay there. You'll get yours. Just keep sitting there and working that fucking cock for her." Cat broke away from Terry's neck just long enough to scold me. I have no idea how this happened. Cat was the Bible club secretary. She was the girl that guys refused to date because she didn't put out. She was fun and funny, but waiting for marriage. But here she was. Like a spider that had caught Terry and I in her web and she was slowly devouring us. She had us completely played and I loved every second of it. I didn't want to break the spell by moving closer and listening to whatever dirty secrets Cat was unleashing on Terry, but Terry spilled them anyways.

"She says...if I tell you, you don't get to cum, but if I tell you I get to cum. Mmm." Terry thrashed as she finished her sentence and Cat slipped just enough for her bottoms to finally slip away.

Her tanlines were pronounced and at the top of her mound was a thin but consistent strip of light brown pubic hair. It looked soft and I wanted to reach over and touch it. Run my hand down it to her pussy and feel how soft her lips were. I wanted to spread her open and explore the inside of her and taste her clit quivering on my tongue. I had to stop stroking for a second and just let the blood pulse into my cock as I watched Cat manipulate Terry's body.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I have to. I have to." Terry looked me in the eyes and I could see how badly she wanted it and how far gone she was to the desire. She needed this. She began to bounce up and down on what I imagine were at least two of Cat's fingers. 

"She's talking about when she fingered me in San Diego. I'm the girl. She says its payback for unnnh - bringing it up earlier. You weren't supposed to know. Oh god, please Cat." Terry whined as she kept thrusting down. Cat shot me a look that said all I needed to know. One eyebrow raised her fingers deep inside another girl's pussy and her lips tickling her ear and neck with dark words. We were going to break Terry.

"Does she do that better than I do?" I asked knowing the answer, but I wanted to see how far we could push her.

"God, yes." Terry practically snorted at the thought. I slowly began to move towards Terry and after a quick approving nod from Cat and I was shoulder to shoulder with Terry. I didn't have to say a word and her hand went from trying to squeeze whatever pleasure she could from her own breasts to the length of shaft and cupping my balls.