Terrible Terry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you're so thick. I should have let you fuck me earlier." She almost shouted at this point.

"Shhh baby. You don't want the neighbors to hear do you?" Cat teased her and slipped her fingers as deep in Terry's pussy as she could.

"Fuck. Fuck. I want the neighbors to watch." Terry gave my cock a squeeze and gave me a pleading look. I don't think I've ever seen anyone that needed to be fucked as badly as she did in that moment. She was practically drooling. Her eyes were almost watering and she could barely keep them open between moans and shudders.
"She also told me about Portugal. She said it was the greatest experience of her life."

"I see...so you want to be used like that too? Don't you?" It was my turn to whisper in her ear.

"Worse. I want to be used more than that. Let me be your toy." She groaned in my ear. She would say anything to get what she wanted at this point. Nothing was off limits for her. She was broken. She wanted to be pounded. Cat started to whisper in her ear again.

"Take off your bottoms. Go inside. Crawl. When you get to the couch, face the wall and spread your legs as wide as possible."

Terry nodded obediently and Cat took the hand she had been using to play with Terry's pussy and almost forcibly shoved it into Terry's mouth. Terry sucked greedily on the fingers tasting her own tangy fluids on Cat's fingers. She sat up straight abruptly and then began her crawl to the couch. Cat stood up and placed herself in front of me. I could just barely make out Terry's ass and pussy between the frame of Cat's legs as she crawled away. Cat placed her hands on the back of my head and looked me in the eye.

"I've wanted this for so long. You don't know how many times I told Terry about you. You don't know the things we did together...but I get the feeling...you may want to. I'll tell you about it. But first. Lick me," she pulled my head slowly into her pussy.

I could hardly blink as the little line of hair on her mound softly tickled my nose and my tongue lashed out at the base of slit all the way to the top of her clit in slow but hard movements.

"I said...LICK. ME," she pulled my head deeper between her legs and without thinking I knew what she meant. I ran my tongue around her asshole, once, twice, three times and she let out a deep sigh.

"You'll get better. We just have to train you. Now. Let's go make sure Terry's poor little pussy doesn't dry out," she pushed me away and I followed her obediently, like some sort of lost puppy, into the living room. Terry was laying on the floor, facing the wall like she was told, with one hand rubbing her pussy and the other was spreading it so we could see it more clearly. I could see all the fine details now. Her thick outer lips were pale like the rest of her but inside she was a bright pink with another mole inside her lips.

Cat knelt down behind Terry and Terry gave a grunt of anticipation as Cat's short bobbed hair soon covered my vision of Terry's ass. Terry moaned so I can only assume that Cat was tasting Terry's pussy, and it probably wasn't the first time either. I needed to cum, so I did what I had to do. I walked around and slipped between the wall and Terry. I lifted her head and made brief eye contact before I kissed her as hard as I could. She moaned into the kiss and tried to say something but I didn't let go of her head until I was ready.

I broke the kiss and put one hand under her chin as I guided my cock towards her mouth. She wasn't prepared at first and it slapped her off of her before she managed to get my head in on her second try. She closed her eyes and sank further back towards Cat's tongue and I could see Cat's grip tighten around her hips as she dug her tongue further into Terry's body. I built a rhythm with Terry's mouth wrapped tight around my cock as I thrust it a little deeper each time. It wasn't long until she had wrapped enough saliva around my cock to take it in and out with ease. She reached one hand up and cupped underneath my balls and pulled me in as deep as she could. The timing was perfect. I felt my balls contract and soon I was pumping my cum in her mouth. She gagged for a moment as my load filled her mouth and a small dribble appeared on her chin. Then, in one moment, she swallowed and pulled me out of her mouth.

"Fuck," she shuttered once, twice, then her head fell forward and her eyes rolled back. Cat was doing her job well then. The orgasm lasted for a few seconds and then Terry slumped to the floor. Cat pulled her head away and licked her lips. I wanted a taste of Terry's cum so I leaned down to Cat and drew her head up to mine and let our lips meet. Cat sighed deeply into the kiss and I felt her place a hand on my abs and twirl her fingers around my stomach.

I could hardly wrap my head around what had just happened. I wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or the fact that my mind had just been blown on all levels. That wasn't the end of it though.

Terry sat up straight and ran her fingers across her chin and licked the little cum that had dribbled out off her fingers.

"Ugh, that was so good. Cat you did so well," Terry said kissing her friend lightly on the mouth.

"I just did what you told me to do. You are something else," she said back in her usual sheepish demeanor.

"What?" I asked, still failing to grasp the scope of what had just happened. Cat sat down on the couch and began playing with herself slowly and lightly.

"Terry planned all of that. When you were in the kitchen," Cat said as she spread her legs further apart revealing her naked body so casually. I could see the inside of her pussy now. Where Terry's body was soft and supple, hers was hard and muscular, her pussy revealed itself with an almost bony mons and her lips barely covered any of her vulva or clit as she massaged them.

"I thought that was just the drinks?"

"When Cat and I first made plans I knew I wanted to do something with you. I had heard all about your body and your intimate nature all summer. Cat loved to fantasize about you as I played with her," Terry said patting Cat's head like she was a child.

"What?" I asked again still not understanding the situation.

"You didn't think she planned all of this did you? Or that she could be so in charge like that? That was me, this was a script - well more of an improv, but you performed wonderfully either way. Did she remember to make you lick her ass?" Terry said sitting on the couch and mimicking Cat's pose.

"So, this - this is all just you pulling the strings?"

"I like to be in charge, but I also like to be dominated. It's tricky. I told her what to tell me, and it still got me off. What can I say? Cat's better than any toy I've ever had," Terry took Cat's hand off of her pussy and placed it on her own. Terry then took her hand and slipped it between Cat's legs and began circling her clit again. It was an incredible sight. Both of them sitting there with their legs spread, pleasuring each other. The difference in their bodies was beautiful and enthralling, pale and soft, tan and hard.

"We aren't done," Terry said snapping me out of my trance.

"What do you want?" I could feel my knees getting weak, but my cock getting hard again as I fully understood the sexual power of the pale woman in front of me. She really was going to consume me.