All Comments on 'Terribly Silly Incest Ch. 03'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
whoa!!!

this should be in si-fi section.. seventeen inch, then nineteen inch, then twenty inch... methinks this is another specie in the universe (with a continually growing dick)... especially since ya gotta get 6 inches inside before ya reach the hymen.... woulda been a great story with the right dimensions.. but not bad for a laugh as it is...maybe lit should do a humour section for stuff like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Anonymous Learn Location of Hymen or Shut Up!

Hymen represents a membrane placed at the entrance of the vagina. It is a part of vulva and an external female genital organ. It is not located inside the vagina and people who say that are women who don't want to admit they no longer have one. It is so easy to break the skin that makes the entrance appear almost closed off because it is external. It can be broken or torn with riding a bike, horseback riding, gymnastics, masturbation, the use of tampons, and strenuous physical exertion.

If you do not believe the truth about it not being internal please look up diagram images of the different types of hymen. It will clearly show the location is outside of the vagina. I have answered this question numerous times online and it never ceases to amaze me that there are lots of people who claim to be a doctor and try to state it is internal. They never post their information to back up their claim. When a real doctor gives their information that is easily verifiable they always say it is located outside at the entrance of the vaginal opening. That is precisely what causes the initial burning or tearing feeling that occurs when it is ruptured.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Re: location of the hymen

Anon. is quite right; the hymen is almost never present in late adolescence or beyond, and is an EXTERNAL membrane, not internal; if you look at your lady's vulva properly instead of just banging away, in most case you'll see a small frill of skin surrounding the entrance to the vagina proper; these are the carunculae myrtiformes, the remnants of the membrane that was lost in early childhood as a result of almost any kind of strenuous physical activities. Any woman who has an obstruction six inches inside her that bleeds when penetrated has a much more serious medical problem to worry about than losing her virginity.Some of you people need to check your facts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
IT IS A SILLY INCEST STORY

you twits........oh wait I'm sorry it is a terribly silly incest story. get real all you annons out there or join AA--- anons anonymously.

sincerely

Mr Anon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is sooooo . . .

Bad! Even as a fantasy piece, it is too ridiculous to read. It is no doubt written by a adolescent uneducated moron who thinks no one is smarter than he/she is. Stop making your poor attempts at writing and find another outlet for your fantasies, PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Those of you who dont get this is satire need to read Xarth's other writings. Xarth is a very talented and creative author whos work stads for itself and is appreciated by many. Read some of his other stuff and you will understand this "silly incest story" is just that.

Xarth: I had to read this last one to see if the guys cock would get to 20 inches. Of course it did! If i could make one friendly critique though; i thought the stories were just a tad bit too long for satire. I belive more people would have understood if it all was a bit shorter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why

Why do people not understand Xarth is making fun of all the bad writing and bad anatomy details?

Xarth, Xarth I say continue on, and I love the series. My sides hurt from laughing and I really enjoy the subtle jabs as well as the blatant uses of things to make fun of the bad writing.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Okay, we get it

I enjoyed the first chapter, and appreciate the humor, but this is beginning to feel like one of those Saturday Night Live skits that goes ten minutes too long. Time to pull the plug on this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: Why

"Why do people not understand Xarth is making fun of all the bad writing and bad anatomy details?"

<P>

Oh, no, we get what he's trying to do. The problem is the difference between trying and succeeding. The problem is that is so heavy handed, it’s so much a one joke idea that’s been run into the ground that it’s not funny. It’s actually getting to be rather pathetic, almost as pathetic as the lame attempts to support it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep it up

This stuff is actually hilarious, but even more importantly, it should be required reading for anyone looking for pitfalls in writing erotica. Even if you put the stuff with the anatomical absurdities aside, there's a TON of other stuff that really makes sexy writing bad, and this highlights so, so many of them.

The people who call this drivel are probably the sort of people who say their 2-year-old kid could scribble better than Picasso. They aren't even trying to understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cock size

Size of cock kept changing

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

Yes it was terribly silly, apparently his dick at one point grew to 17 inches!

BradloserkidBradloserkidalmost 4 years ago
haha

The narrator’s name changing from Jack to Jeff to Jason got me. Good stuff.

ContrahentContrahentabout 3 years ago

Suspension of disbelief shattered. I was already struggling to accept that his dick was being measured in odd-numbered lengths. I just couldn't get into it anymore once you switched back to even-numbered lengths.

*Keeps a straight face*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love how hatable this is. So blunt, so inconsistent, and it's practically worshipping tropes. You've done an excellent job, and I can't stand it!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I'm still ROFLMAO. 😆 🤣 😂

I absolutely love the 'I am on the pill'/can't get pregnant running gag that stretches all the way back to chapter one. I'm also amused about how the male protagonist has a different name in each episode while his sister stays consistent with 'Julie'. Funny stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What I will never be able to understand is why the fuck people don't stop reading when they start disliking the series. I'm dumbfounded that you can come here and say "well this joke has gone on too long, it's really not funny anymore, it's too heavy-handed and it really doesn't work at what it's trying to do." If you clicked on the story after reading the others, you knew what was in it. You didn't have to click. He probably just kept writing these because he was having fun, and if you're not having fun, great, read something else. You don't have an obligation to read every damn story on his page. It's not even a matter of etiquette, you're not even doing what makes you happy for fuck's sake. Stop.

sirbatshitcrazyESQsirbatshitcrazyESQ6 months ago

Not bad but how the hell does the guy go from 10 inches at the start of it to 20 to 22 then goes down to 14 then 16 inches like come on now.. what's going to be next the guy goes to 30 inches next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES