All Comments on 'Terribly Silly Incest Ch. 06'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Joke's long over now

Have you ever met one of those really annoying, painfully unfunny people who tell a joke and then fuck up the punchline by needlessly stretching it out? Congratulations, you just became one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I like it

Don't pay any heed to the people who are anonymous and give you a bad review. Your making a sexy story funny. I don't always get it, but I commend you for doing something I have never seen on Literotica before. I still want to be a sibling with these three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
unrealistic

1. you cant just become two months pregnant from cum in about 10 seconds

2. 2 foot penis--> doesnt exist

3. in ch5 30 inch penis. even more unrealistic

please just give up.

Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
I don't care how re-dick-u-lus this

rapidly growing dick tale is. It is funny and a fun read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: I like it

Do you realize how asinine it is posting an anonymous comment slamming others for posting anonymously? Whether the anonymous comments are pro or con is irrelevant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Re: unrealistic

This story is entitled Terribly Silly Incest, so in the vain of the Zucker brothers who produced Airplane! having a mom that was a 7 year old when she had big sister Angie and 9 when she had Jason & Julie; having Angie getting 2 months pregnant in 2 seconds; having Jason's cock change size; having Angie's breast change size after they are emptied from milk; flooding the living room with 6" deep of cum in chapter 2; having dad not notice that mom is only wearing her apron in chapter 4; mom having tits that are so unbelievably large; etc... This is slapstick so of course it will be unrealistic, that is what makes this a "Terribly Silly" Incest story.

All we need to have now is for dad to walk in on his wife and daughters fucking his son and whipping out his equally large cock and joining in the incest.

Morlan502Morlan502about 10 years ago
A funny thing happened on my way to the computer

The author is trying to give us a grin, so stop knocking him for having some fun. If you do not care to read any further then don't click on the story. All these negative and anonymous feedback comments are more silly than the story. Of course I do presume you are in control of your computer and not the other way around. (Que up the theme song for "Twilight Zone.") Humor, it is a difficult concept.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very funny

I've been reading from chapter 1 . It's very funny . I enjoy it very much . Don't listen to all the negative assholes . Keep writing more .

kaidmankaidmanabout 10 years ago
dynamite

terribly silly indeed it's so funny to see these guys head explode when they take this thing too seriously this is not meant to be some kind of drama piece

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'll be disappointed if...

... Jason doesn't shag Angie and manage to accidentally knock up the foetus. Unless it's a boy, in which case due to a terribly silly incident during the birthing process, baby boy manages to impregnate Angie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sucks

this story sucks big times!!! you can't even keep his cock size correct. first it's ten inches then twelve inches then sixteen inches. No cock keeps growing. You need to fix this story!!!!!!!!!!!

shadowdustershadowdusterabout 10 years ago

Doesn't Jason like to eat pussy that is the one thing missing,(O his tongue has to keep getting bigger also)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

As ridiculous as the story is (and keeps getting), I kinda like it, haha. I love the inclusion of lactation, although it IS possible to induce it without pregnancy. I know Jason's kinda the main character, but what if he went on a vacation or something, leaving the three girls to themselves? Mom and Julie could both suck Angie's nipples while fingering her, then it could turn out that Mom still lactates, so Angie and Julie could do the same to her for a while. Then Angie and Mom could start sucking Julie until she lactates <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
silly or dumb?

I get the sizes changing, totally funny, but how does her rib cage shrink from 36 to 35 inches? Getting pregnant actually lessens the flow when previously established, just think the astronaut, physicist, surgeon might have known that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Disappointed

I read till the end hoping that his dick would grow to 30 inches or something.

But, great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the Mother is what age

The Mother is only 27 but has has Kids of 18 andere 19 years old.

Manier she was 8 or 7 when she was pregnant the first time and again 1 year later.

And daddy is there and not in jail doing 40 to life.

Then after 1 fuck she is 2 months pregnant.

Are you totaly nuts or just really stupid.

everett47everett47about 9 years ago
Bad writing and Editing all together.

Bad writing and Editing all together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bad

Well personally it was a nice series but too much of fiction would have had loved a bit of sense and slow pace and better way to keep thgs going

wendyhs9wendyhs9almost 9 years ago
Thank you Xarth - 5+

Personally, I’m really sorry this series has cum to an end (and should you ever do more Xarth, just let me know).

It was totally light relief from all the hard-core sex on here – and I know that’s what millions cum to read (or should I say read to cum) but just once in a while, it’s nice to read something really funny and off the wall.

Now after laughing for a couple of hours, I’m off back to the hard stuff.

Thank you Xarth – great bit of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
25 inch cock...

Terribly silly indeed. And the running commentary from them XD Two thumbs up!

sunchaser796sunchaser796almost 8 years ago
24" Cock

I thoughtbis going to be another gbid story but when I first started reading, it was good. You didnt even make it half way thru and his cock went from 10" to 12" to 14" to 16 or 18" which ever it was to 24". And then read the very last page and your trying to stuff 24" in a pussy. That the most stupidest thing I have ever read since I started reading erotica. Well I did enjoy pretty much all your stories untill I go to this one and smipped the other chapters. I give two thumbs down for this crappy story. I will say you ruined this one.

TheKwidTheKwidabout 6 years ago
Really funny!..

The story plot was good, even though the content was complete fantasy. Really liked the erotic (incest) part, even though it was quiet simple and direct. You should have done a better research to make a good story out of this. You can still remake it, if you want and make it more trustable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

The whole story is ridiculous, 12 to 14 to 16 to 18 to 20 and back to 16

Cum Onnnnnn Buddy. Well it is only fiction and you have let your thoughts fly

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402almost 6 years ago
The name is literally Terribly Silly Incest.

How are people not getting that it's deliberately silly? Is the wildly fluctuating cock size not enough? The DCDE cup breasts? The mom's 57FFFs? Cumming so much that he impregnated Angie two months in the past?

Well, whatever. This story was hilarious and I'm regretting that I didn't read it earlier. Props to you, Xarth!

OnlyawfulnamesleftOnlyawfulnamesleftover 5 years ago
Great work

This series only got better when about halfway through I realised I was picturing all the lines being delivered à la Kermit the frog.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 5 years ago
great job

will you continue with mom and julies other teammates?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmm

I love the story but it changing his size of cock his name and his mom's boobs but you gonna do more chapter's and make it where his mom and his twin pregnant p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Riot

I hope you write more of this. It’s fantastic.”pure Unsexual Love” got me this time. I think I read too much of this stuff if parody is making me laugh so hard, meh.

MartyMBMartyMBabout 4 years ago
I love this

You've hit on so many of the authors' bad logic and consistency, and done it in a really fun way. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stupid

Too stupid to read. Stpped be4 finishing the 1st section. A 20-inch dick. The writer is nucking futz!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"the better part of an hour"

How am I supposed to ejaculate to this sort of sloppy imprecision?

ContrahentContrahentabout 3 years ago

To add to a previous comment about getting mom and Julie pregnant: Not only should he get mom and Julie pregnant, but also Dad and the family cat. Not Julie's friends, though. That'd be too much.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I am glad that this is apparently the last chapter. It's starting to lose its appeal. It was hilarious to start out with, but now I'm finding the comments to be funnier than the story. Someone commented that he needed to get everyone pregnant including the father and the family 🐈 cat. That got a good chuckle out of me. Thanks Xarth, but I'm done here. It's been fun.

Ishare69Ishare69almost 3 years ago

Absolutely Crazy but fun to read. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I see a few negative comments. You do realize all these stories on this site are fiction and fantasy but written to be close to real and get you aroused and off. This story was absolutely crazy and fun to read. It was just entrainment. And if you didn’t like move on. I’ve come across several stories that I didn’t care for so I quit reading and move on to something more interesting. But this story after reading first few pages you go WTF this is crazy and continued reading for the fun of it. And yes I agree it ended at a point before it got to redundantly boring.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 2 years ago

I found myself trying to rush through to the next joke. It was as if a twelve-year-old with a vastly over-optimistic view of his future had written a script for the Simpsons. Homer as the dull and uncomprehending father, Lisa as the nurse, doctor and surgeon who started her medical career at age ten, Marge as the stupidly daring mum, and Maggie as the grown-up little sister who had learned nothing at all on the way. All the traditional memes, mistakes, misconceptions and misunderstandings of this genre in one glorious outpouring of silly, but oh-so-enjoyable rubbish.

Well done, sir!

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 2 years ago

Terribly Silly is right. A wild ride that pokes fun at all the exaggeration that usually happens in sex stories. Anyone who had the nerve to complain about how unrealistic this was, probably refused to watch Roadrunner cartoons as a kid, because the Acme stuff would never work in the real world.... Great read as always...

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594194 months ago

It's a fun story to read for a change of pace thanks

🙊🙈🙉💨🤔😱🤢🤮😡🤬😈

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES