All Comments on 'Terri's Awakening Ch. 02'

by sensual4u

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A completion is needed

Good story but it seems to end without an answer. Do Mike and Teri get back together? Does Teri decide she wants to be with Maria more than Mike??

Let us know the answer, please.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Questions?

I think the Terri and Maria combo is a bad idea. But do Terri and Mike feel as one again?

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Save her marriage?

A very good story except for Terri and Maria.

I don't think that saving her marriage will be accomplished by her having an affair with Maria.

If Mike is normal it will end the marriage when he finds out. And it does have a way of being found out; coming to the surface.

When people start screwing around, they also start screwing up, becoming careless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I agree

I agree with the others. How can Terry love Mike and want to get her life together with him if she continues with Maria. She has to make up her mind. The bitch Maria wants Terry all for herself and will one of these days make a point out of making it with Terry when she knows that Mike is due home.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Interesting ending

A well written story of a woman trying to save her marriage and using her friend and her wiles to do the job. She was not a lazy person, who thougt of going to a bar and pick up a lover or find a black man to cockold her while she was being fucked in front of him tied to a bed.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Interesting ending

A well written story of a woman trying to save her marriage and using her friend and her wiles to do the job. She was not a lazy person, who thougt of going to a bar and pick up a lover or find a black man to cockold her while she was being fucked in front of him tied to a bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hello?

Anyone there? Have you given up writing?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Mike

Mike is reaping the benefits. Needs to give some back now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous