All Comments on 'Terri's Great Experiment'

by ms_4tune

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
luvanukiluvanukialmost 7 years ago
Edging

Very well written. Enjoyed immensely.

I did something similar with my deceased wife many years ago. I won't go into detail as you have inspired me to write a story about it.

Suffice to say we used 2 battery operated but switch controlled vibrators in each others rectum, but each partner had control of the others. Once inserted and comfortable we commenced missionary position sex after noting the time.

The fullness of all potential spaces takes some getting used to, but thereafter no thrusting movements are required. A brief burst of vibration playfully applied would bring us both closer and closer to orgasms. The aim being to last as long as possible, and ultimately have mind blowing simultaneous orgasms.

It works a treat. Could last for more than an hour with loving goodwill.

No, she didn't die from sexual exhaustion, although I thought I would. God, I miss her.

headdocheaddocalmost 7 years ago

I never thought about measuring an orgasm! I didn't know it could be done but these two came close and may have even succeeded. Very well written. Again, she draws you into the story and it's like you are really there experiencing what the characters are experiencing. The erotic parts achieve their purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy stuff.

Sexy stuff. I wonder how she will use this info. with a man now? Or maybe the strap-on will do?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userms_4tune@ms_4tune
Note: Regarding the picture. I posted it awhile back as a lark, no other reason. It was taken over 20 years ago by soon to be ex-husband number two. Since then, time and gravity have taken some toll. If you want to know my appearance today, use your imagination. The screen n...