All Comments on 'Terri's Infidelity'

by christy20

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
DON"T LISTEN TO THEM

I think you have lot's of talent, your story was very arousing, it could use a little work. but don't stop writing, they are just petty assholes.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Just Punishment

Terry was used to getting everything her way but Lisa showed her differently and she needed to be set straight .

christy20christy20almost 17 years agoAuthor
Thank you very much for your comments

Well i want to thank all of you for your comments.For starters, im not black nor racist and if you noticed at the end of my story the whole concept was made up especially for Karen who asked me to write something about one of her fantasies - this goes to people who thought it was degrading,sick and disgusting.I expected to see some constructive critic but most people exhausted all of their ideas by saying "you arent worthy of my time", "you are thrash" and etc. I dont mind because i do know of how much precious is time for all of you so i take it as a compliment- the fact that you devoted a fem minutes to sit down and write a sentence or two about my effort.Anyway people i wish you the best.

Christy Mars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hm

From the authors comments, it sounds like the message got through loud and clear. It's the loving wives category, but we find same sex and bdsm...everything except what is supposed to be in the category. If the author is writing for themselves, then there is no issue, but reader satisfaction is, on the average, a good calculator of how good a story is. I suspect the author has deleted a few comments...might want to delete mine as well, lol...I didn't like it, it was poorly written, degrading, and in spite of the authors protestations, EXTREMELY racist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Christ, what a pile of dogshit. Why is.....

the writing pretty good but the plot & character development so bad. Come on, put some effort into it. This sort of story reminds us of the dogshit that bonnietaylor and www squeeze out. Pure and total bull shit garbage.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
ok but bring a strap on tomorrow

The little white girl needs her pussy stretched, have the black girl use a big strap on dildo on her the next time. Thanks for the post....Rich

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 15 years ago
Wrong category for starters . . .

BDSM or Lesbian, or maybe Nonconsent would have been appropriate but not LW. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This is IR not LW but it would fit in nonconsent

or Lez. Rape is rape, she was raped. The first no is the deal clencher what she says later is by the events. No is no. Really trashy tho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ooops

A pathetic excuse for writing masquerading as a story/fantasy. Sick, perverted, poorly written, non-erotic, makes Curious George look like Caligula by comparison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yikes, dog shit is still dog shit & wrong category

It appears the author is as dense as the political assholes we call congress. One more irrelevant story is counter-productive to this genre. Quit while you still breath or simply stop breathing [our choice].

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A FRUSTATED SUB

searching for any kind of loving relationships. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Thanks For Sharing***

You covered a lot of ground in two pages,

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Did I miss

Did I miss something? What is the point of this rambling mess?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous