Terri's Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wouldn't mind playing with you... I always get horny when I work... it must be the adrenaline rush I guess..." Lisa said and embraced Terri from behind, placing the hands around her pelvis.

"What... What are you doing? Are you nuts? I don't want it..." said Terri and tried to remove Lisa's hands from her waist, but in vain.

"What's the matter with you? Don't you like black girls? Why did you let me in then?" Lisa said, sticking her whole body on Terri's back, without loosening her grip.

"No, I don't like them... Set me free please... I won't say anything to anyone... Just let me go..."

"Is that so, huh? You are so aristocratic that you don't want to have sex with a black. You believe we are animals and our sole purpose of existence is to serve and work until we die of exhaustion. And its YOU, THE WHITE MASTERS, that we should bow before and obey! HA! Let me laugh! You don't have a clue about how much strong and proud is our race... BITCH! You think you can buy the whole world with your dirty money and do whatever you like, but let me teach you a lesson. A lesson about... BLACK PRIDE! WHITE THRASH! Its about time we changed roles. TIME TO SERVE A HARD WORKING BLACK GIRL... YOU LOUSY SLUT! " Lisa screamed and twisted Terri's right hand behind her back, making her bend over the kitchen sink.

"Ouch!!! You are hurting me! Please... I didn't mean anything wrong... I just don't want it..."

"Too late bitch... First of all you don't need... THIS!" Lisa said and with her free left hand began to tear Terri's transparent robe to shreds with such ease as if it were made from thin paper.

Terri was struggling with all her strength but was no match for Lisa. Having denuded Terri completely, leaving only the black heels on, Lisa turned her round and slapped her hard on the face. Terri immediately lost all of her courage and burst into tears.


"Please... Please don't hurt me anymore... Not my face... Please... I'll do anything you want... just don't hit my face..."

"You had better do it or I'll be more than happy to scratch your pretty face... Now, a spoilt rich bitch like you needs to be taught a lesson. Obviously your daddy never took enough time on spanking your fat white ass when you were young, so the onus is on me now. Go over the kitchen table, bend over and spread your legs. You'll be counting every swat on your ass loud and clear, and if you miss one I'll start anew."

Terri, with tears on her eyes, grabbed the two far edges of the table, laid her upper body on the surface, straddled the legs and extended her buttocks as much as she could. Lisa got behind her and started feeling Terri's voluptuous orbs by massaging, kneading, squeezing and pinching hard sometimes the trembling white flesh, leaving red marks everywhere, making her squirm and moan. Then she raised the right hand and landed it on Terri's right ass cheek with a loud clap.

Terri immediately jerked upright, letting out a deep scream and tried to get away. Lisa proved to be faster and swiftly grabbed a handful of Terri's silk hair before she could make it towards the exit. Terri screamed once more and had to stop as Lisa was pulling her hair back with extreme force.

"I didn't hear you counting out. You gave me your word you would obey my orders... BITCH! I can make it really painful for you. Do you want to see?" Lisa whispered and with her free left hand began to slap Terri's tits in turns.

"I'm so sorry... I won't do it again... I swear... Please don't hurt me..." Terri begged.

"STAND STILL!"

Terri realized that Lisa was more than willing and determined to carry out her threats and decided to succumb. Being in such grave disadvantage, it would be sheer madness if she tried to fight off Lisa's attempts to dominate her - Lisa's iron grip on the hair wasn't only painful but also kept her still by locking the head in an upward position, while Lisa's other hand had access to her sensitive breasts.

Lisa must have slapped Terri's tits about 15 times each before going for the nipples. Terri's aureoles had turned mauve and were swollen like pregnant's and Lisa couldn't resist the temptation to 'fool around' with the over-stimulated flesh. She would roll the rock hard nipples between the index and thumb fingers relentlessly, pinch, pull hard and sometimes scratch the whole area around to no end, making Terri shiver and groan like never before.

After that Lisa ordered Terri to bend over and grab her ankles. and when she did, Lisa got behind her and began spanking the voluptuous white ass violently, causing the sappy flesh to contract and bounce back after each hit. Terri could do nothing but squirm, moan and count out loud as she had been told. According to her principles, the feeling of being violated in her own house by a black muscular woman should have been unbearable but in contrast with what she expected, her body had started to respond in ways she had never imagined before.

As a result of Lisa's vigorous spanking Terri's heart was beating fast like a 100 meter-runner's, increasing the blood flow in all directions and making her ears buzz like a busy hive. Her butt had become sore and red, the pussylips swollen and hypersensitive and her clit was sticking out like a pleasure-seeker in search of immediate relief. Terri's senses were being overwhelmed by an inexplicable and continuous stimulating tingle which grew stronger and stronger after each swat. She had never been so wet before and couldn't prevent her burning pussy from oozing so much juice all over – she was secretly hoping that Lisa would think that the trickles along her thighs and calves were mere sweat and nothing else.

Of course Lisa wasn't new in this kind of game. She knew exactly what was going on because she had been beaten that way by older black women many times in her life and always enjoyed it. An undeniable evidence of Terri's arousal was the view of her wet pussy and thighs and if that wasn't enough Lisa could smell in the air the heavy odor of her carnal lust. It was time for Lisa to reap the fruits of her hard work and wasted no time in doing so.

"Come again? I didn't hear the last number" Lisa said.

"Thirty. I said, thirty..."

"Okay. Come over here," Lisa demanded.

Terri stood up and went close to Lisa, rubbing furiously her burning buttocks with both hands.

"Now kneel before me and take off my pants. I want you to suck my cunt dry, bitch. You'd better be careful unless you want me to spank your pathetic ass again."

Terri knelt and tried to unzip Lisa's shorts.

"Oh, no... Not this way... With your teeth... Use your teeth..." Lisa said and threw Terri's hands back.

Terri nodded, put the metallic edge of the zipper in her mouth and went on to drag it down with her teeth. She quickly realized that Lisa didn't wear any pants because she had scarcely undone a couple of inches when a tuft of dense pubic hair popped out and tickled her nostrils. After completing her task, Terri helped Lisa to wiggle out of her pants and both returned to the kitchen.

Lisa sat on the table, opened the legs, having the right heel on the surface and the other on the ground, and spread her pusslips apart using the fingers of the right hand. Terri squatted between Lisa's legs and paused for a moment in order to examine Lisa's hungry opening closely - it wasn't only her first pussy but also a black one and was very curious.

Covered with dense tangled hair as it was, the clit protruded out of its sheath like a fat little prick, the lips were juicy and way darker than the skin, while the interior had the color of a ripe strawberry. Terri couldn't hide a smile as its appearance reminded her favorite candy – chocolate bar stuffed with cherry cream. While she was trying to imagine what the taste would be like Lisa impatiently pulled her head closer.

Terri reluctantly touched the burning flesh with the tip of the tongue and gave it a few quick laps which made Lisa shiver and groan passionately. Lisa's response persuaded Terri that she was doing it well, despite her non-existent experience, and was the signal to become bolder. Having put aside her earlier inhibitions, Terri plunged her tongue deep inside Lisa's burning hole and scooped a fair amount of juices which quickly swallowed as if she were afraid that someone would stop her before doing it.

The flavor, being bitter, salty and spicy enough, stirred Terri's senses so much that she immediately multiplied the vicious attacks of her mouth on Lisa's wide open cunt. She would brush her way along the pussylips from bottom to top and back, nibble and kiss the oily folds, swirl the tongue among the jelly walls and swallow the fluids as fast as she could. Moreover, her tongue would whip Lisa's swollen clit many times, making it swing in all directions, before she took it in the mouth and suck so hard as if she intended to swallow it.

Lisa was in heaven. She just couldn't do stop moaning, whining, squeezing hard her breasts and wiggling the butt on the table as if she was sitting on burning coals. That white bitch was sucking her cunt like a professional, using not only her tongue and lips but also the chin and nose to face-fuck her steamy vagina. She was on the verge of cumming when a sudden thought struck her like a lightning out of the blue... Where were Terri's hands? Why didn't she use the fingers to drill the depths of her slippery pussy? Was she playing with herself?

Lisa leaned forward and confirmed that her suspicions were well founded. That unworthy piece of white flesh was using the right hand to rub its pussy and the other to finger-fuck the asshole. It was... OUTRAGEOUS! That snobbish thrash wanted to relieve herself without... HER PERMISSION! OH NO! NO WAY!

She pulled Terri's head off her snatch and slapped her hard on the face, forcing her to fall back and sit on the cold floor.

"What? What...?" Terri said, rubbing her aching cheek.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO PLAY WITH YOURSELF? DID I ORDER YOU TO CUM?" Lisa barked, waving aggressively her pointed index finger close to Terri's face.

"No, but I thought..."

"YOU THOUGHT? YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO THINK...YOU ARE HERE TO SERVE ME BITCH! And that's exactly what you are going to do..." said Lisa and pushed Terri back, forcing her to lie down on the floor.

Then she sat on Terri's face and spread her asscheeks wide, looking straight into her eyes.

"Now put your tongue inside my asshole and suck and lick until I order you to stop."

"Oh, NO! I don't want to do that. It's dirty and..."

"No? Maybe you would prefer... THIS!" Lisa said and immediately closed her muscular thighs, trapping Terri's head in a deadly lock.

Terri found herself struggling for her life as her head was being relentlessly squeezed between those powerful muscles and she had difficulty in breathing. Even though she was using her hands, she was unable to loosen Lisa's grip and for fear of her life she eventually agreed to do what Lisa wanted.

Lisa relaxed her muscles, squatted and pressed the pelvis against Terri's face. Terri, having the nose buried into Lisa's pussy and the mouth right on her asshole, opened the jaws and started lapping the dark sweaty hole. The taste, being salty and smoky, wasn't too bad and Terri used the fingers to widen the hole so as to have better access. Then she slid the tongue inside and began French-kissing that tiny 'mouth' with extreme pleasure as lovers always do.

Terri's tongue inside her ass was ticking her badly and Lisa began to grind her flamed buttocks against Terri face in order to find some relief. Terri stuck out her tongue and stood still, leaving Lisa free to grind and slid the slit and ass on her as much as she wanted – she had to be very careful because Lisa was shaking her hips furiously and wasn't easy for her to breathe.

Suddenly, Lisa dropped on her knees and after an intense rubbing of her clit, which lasted a minute or so, began squirting her fluids all over Terri's face, screaming and calling her names. Caught by surprise Terri goggled her eyes and opened the mouth with awe as she had never seen someone cumming so hard before. Lisa kept spraying her juices on Terri's mouth, nose, eyes and forehead like a maniac until she had nothing to give anymore. Then she got up, picked up her pants and left, saying that she would be coming again the following day.

Terri, completely naked, degraded, with the face cummed all over and the pussy on fire, remained on the cold floor lost in her thoughts... Maybe the following day Lisa would allow her to cum... She smiled and put the right hand between her milky thighs...

END.

(I would be more than happy to see your comments.
If you liked the story please do vote for me.)

Written by Christy Mars Copyrights © 2007
Especially made for 38 years old Karen from Michigan (Birmingham) US.

12