All Comments on 'Terry's Party Plans'

by pa319

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
pa319pa319almost 12 years agoAuthor
Comments Welcome

This is my first ever attempt, so I'd appreciate any feedback you might want to offer. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Did you bother to read this before you posted i???

I really appreciate that people would take the time to write a fantasy for others to enjoy and while I appreciate your effort you have some major issues with this story. Like you repeated the the first paragragh and paragragh #11 almost verbatim.

Paragragh 1: He bolted upright, heart pounding. Not sure what woke him up, but he knew he was very wake and that it was very dark, and very quiet around the house. It excited him. His breath shuddering with excitement, he started to make his way off the sofa and up the stairs toward the bedrooms.

Paragraph 11: Terry bolted upright, heart pounding. Not sure what woke him up, but he knew he was very wake and that it was very dark, and very quiet around the house. It excited him. His breath shuddering with excitement, he made his way off the sofa and up the stairs toward the bedrooms.

It just makes for a poor read,,,,but keep trying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous