All Comments on 'Testing Grounds Ch. 01'

by Lycandope

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Littlecat76Littlecat76over 10 years ago
Love the start!

Please keep up with this one, I hope she turns Alpha for real and lords it over the male wolves, I also hope the doctor isn't dead so she can kill him again or maybe experiment on him much more painfully

dilettantish_reflibrariandilettantish_reflibrarianover 10 years ago
well-written

You juggled the intricacies of plot and character development so well! How you showed her gradual changes, in more than one sense, was so believable. Well done. Weighing in on the 'what to do with Dr. Campbell" question: Please keep that asshole dead. Reading the story, I felt more and more desperate about the possibility that justice wouldn't be served. If she hadn't killed him (and in such a satisfying deliberate way) I would have thrown my tablet against the wall!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the story sounds familiar

I think I have read this story before.

LycandopeLycandopeover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

But, first - in what way does it sound familiar?

Otherwise, thank you to the two previous commenters! I'm very glad it wasn't super obvious that she was trying to trick the doctor. I think if I felt okay making the chapter longer then I could've made it more difficult to tell as he broke her more... or appeared to break her more. Once I'm completely done with the series, I'll probably release it as a complete and expanded version with more details. But that's down the road.

I always appreciate comments! Any parts that stuck out in particular or things y'all would like to see in future chapters? Now is the time say something :)

ElvenTempestarii621ElvenTempestarii621about 10 years ago

Overall a very nice story (on a sidenote I was listening to Diary of Dreams's "Killer" while reading the second half and I think it set the required mood very well, helped me visualize it). Writing wasn't poor, story wasn't predictable, and being of a Satanic mindset ("embracing the carnal will set you free" essentially) I really enjoyed the way it turned out. I had a slight idea of what was going to happen towards the end, but your writing made me question it and that made it enjoyable.

I think if anything your description of the transformation was the poorest part. It would appeal to people who have that perticular fetish, but for those who don't see the appeal it wasn't very good. "okay...she's turning into a wolf...and she's enjoying it...okay?".

dinkymacdinkymacabout 10 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing.

User_029User_029over 9 years ago
I like it

Pretty cool spin not the same old werewolf story. Hoping you'll continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I love this story. It's great how he hired her under false pretenses just so he could experiment on her. I love how she initially fought against what she was becoming but then eventually accepted what she was. Plus the descriptions of how her body changed and how that made her feel were HOT! I hope to see a sequel soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing story!

I love the depth way you wrote the characters. I also love how empwered the story made the main character, as she learned to accept the new part of herself and honestly it is an interesting allegory about over coming abuse and personal hardships to be a stronger person.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Looooovved this story. I realize its been a while since publication, but if we could get a 2nd Chapter, that would be so awesome!!

MissykatetiMissykatetiabout 2 months ago

This was quite imaginative. I learned something here. I write Science Fiction as an amateur and have seen that reading the good work of others helps me to get ideas to incorporate into my own work. Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLycandope@Lycandope
8/2/2023 - Not sure if it matters but, I've come out as a transgender woman and am transitioning. I go by Heather online but Lycandope is still me and what I typically prefer :) ----------------------------------- 1/7/2019 - I have a Patreon where I post my newest stories. I'...