All Comments on 'Testing the Limits'

by tomlitilia

Sort by:
  • 323 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star!

Yet another story of a couple headed for divorce court!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

So hubby says... Next time your BFF Sally visits I'm gonna fuck her. Oh, And my secretary too... You won't be jealous will you honey? Testing limits works both ways.

MaturecocksuckerMaturecocksuckerover 8 years ago
Great story

It took my wife and I many years to realise the fun and joy to be had like this. Nowadays we have regular 3 sums with a male friend and harm no one.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years ago
Awesome story

Great buildup. I love a woman taking on 2 men. One them her husband. I love a woman covered in cum.

Having been in the swinging community for years, I know lots of men who like to see their wives fucked and have good marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i'm sure

this would be a great story if your I.Q. is ten but for a person operating with all their brain cells it is just a sicko entertaining other sickos.

jwp6199jwp6199over 8 years ago
beautiful!

One of the best stories ever. Keep writing. Please

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
What makes her one of the "good" ones?

A good wife, a good husband, a good marriage are hard work. They require trust, compromise and fidelity, I don't see anything to indicate she is one of the good ones. It doesn't matter if he wanted her too, she should have said no.

Very disappointing story

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
A Train Wreck

For all the world like watching a train wreck.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Train kept a rolling !

gave you a 5

lovetolick7lovetolick7over 8 years ago
Well done!

One of the best I have read on here, looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very stimulating and certainly exciting. Write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and sluts are special.

Sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Dear annony, Sorry is what you are. Your wife told me

you never satisfied her in any way!! I gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what

has fucking every possible dick to do with jealousy ?

as slut or a whore is just that !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just sad.

That he has mental problems that make him act this way and she is slutty enough to take advantage. A turn on for perverts.

robertlrobertlover 8 years ago
Loved it!

I absolutely love reading the foreplay and you described that exquisitely. Had me hard through the whole story. The scoring needs to go much higher than a measly 5 on this one!

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 8 years ago
Another sorry bastard that like to watch his wife with others

This is so wrong

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

Hmmmm, guess we know what the next girls night out will entail. Seeing those who are raving about this story should tell anyone what it's about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Incredibly well written and loved the build up.

Ignore the hateful idiots who apparently read through the story even after seeing the category its in (and probably liked it but hate themselves too much to admit it). Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exactly what is hot or erotic about a gay man and a slut?

Seriously, you think a man getting excited about his wife being a slut for other men, losing all respect for him and their marriage is erotic? This isn't swinging where he gets to try other women this is a sick little man who sits home and jacks off, what is erotic about that? Is this how all of you that love this act, really. Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

My wife and I loved the story. Reminds us of the many three somes we had with a few friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cuckold husbands to be pleased if your hot wives refuse the sex to you

The oral sex with promiscuous wife could give to the husband Oropharingo Cancer from HPV (Human Papilloma Virus).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ohhhh...the possibilities.

A very well written story. The foreplay buildup was great. Loved the dialog between John and his wife, and vice versa. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. It would be a shame if you didn't follow this story with another. The fact that John enjoys watching his wife dancing with other men is extremely exciting to me. Her being in tight dresses is also very erotic because it adds to the visual enhancement of the overall experience. I would think John enjoys looking at his sexily dressed wife as much as he does seeing her naked. You could play off of that a lot more in your next story. Thanks for writing it.

FrozenclitFrozenclitover 8 years ago
An unbalanced and double standard relationship

The common theme in these cuckolding stories is that some how the husband is undeserving of his incredible wife, therefore should continuously prove himself to be capable of accepting all kind of grief in order to not be put down by his wife. Otherwise it does not make sense that only husband's limit of trust, jealousy and commitment need to be tested and not even an oblique reference is made to test a reciprocal resolve in wife.

Treating wives like goddesses and husbands like peons without any arguable reason and combining this wife's limitless appetite to try and win any situation at the cost of husband's self esteem and potential loss of standing among his friends. The total selfishness of wife's character with virtually no sign of love on her part doesn't give any reason as to why she should be regarded as so desirable and way out of league of poor husband. The only reason for husband's total surrender to wife 's increasingly hurtful behaviour may be attributed to his fear of his children will be held to ransom.

Just because a male has a hard on does not prove he is looking to be put in this situation where the only way to keep his dignity is to grin and bear. The lowliness of wife's character is that even after his surrender she has to manipulate it make it his doing and still not taking responsibility of her own actions where she keeps on upping the ante and assigning the blame of her self pleasuring actions to her husband.

Such an uneven relationship is unlikely sustainable unless the wife is seriously out of husband's league and he needs to keep on giving just to sustain his place in the family. This is why these stories are untenable and should be disliked and disturbing to average people, whether male or female. F Z C

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry one thing if they were swapping wives, another married to a common slut

soon as he figured out her real mental state he should have throw her out and divorced her. No point in getting STDs, other diseases, and bastards, just so a slut can live off your income. People that like and or accept this type of uneven relationship are showing signs of mental Illnesses and real instability. Remember dead wives tell no lies.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Double Standard - Poor Future For This Marriage

Frozenclit comments cover this story the best. So one sided in testing the limits. No room for him testing the limits & having a guys night out. This is a doomed marriage. She manipulates him to allow any of her behavior in justfying his no jealousy statement. He may have an erection while she fucks his friend. But marriage isn't about just making your wife happy to the point of becoming a cuckold. Swinging and threesomes to me don't make for a loving marriage. A loving marriage is between equal partners where there is trust and jealousy issues don't lead to testing the limits for either partner.

2*'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice

I really enjoyed it. Well written except for a few minor errors. The build up was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Two bit whore

And a hubby that wants to suck Olivers dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just another cheating slut and her willing cuckold.

And while she's getting everything from their foray into cheating, what's he getting besides exposure to diseases and humiliation. I mean her actions clearly demonstrate that she neither loves him or respects him. Why would he accept her behavior? What about him? Does he get to try out some other women? I simply can't imagine a man with this little pride or self respect. If he doesn't divorce her and move on he has to join the ranks of the dumbest husband ever. Lacking any type of originality or cleverness in the writing, this just wasn't fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Animals at their best...

Only primal urges count. The cunt doesn't care about love and marriage but only about her primitive urges. She needs to work in a whorehouse where she may satisfy her instincts. And he needs a shrink who will help him to overcome his dumbness.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Hot

Well written wrotica-subject matter wife sharing b damned!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
This was a challange...

This was a challange between husband and wife, none wanting to give up...The challange had grown up each time more...They were in agreement and enjoyed it....so 3* for this part...

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
seriously?

Okay, I have read a lot of stories on literotica. In all of the cuckolding stories, the husband gets hurt badly. The stories end up in divorce, etc. They are not hot, however, bring it to the ones like strip poker and usually they are the hot cuckolding stories. At least they are more sexual and the husband isn't left out and he's not being told to get lost. The women in those stories aren't arogant. The one here is exactly that. She wants to prove that she can beat her husband at his own statement. What is gained by this? Nothing, except she's going to start cheating when she goes out, leading to the husband getting a creampie sometime in the future. Do I think this story was worth my time-not one bit of it. It wasn't hot, the wife was a bitch, and she eventually fucked his friend and wants more. The only story left is the btb one where she gets zilch out of the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She dropped the kids off , so hubby could watch her fuck his friend

Another chucky writer , what a piss odor story. Like most men want to see there wives fucking others,with children no less. For all intents and purposes. This story sucks and this marriage is a farce.

ems40txems40txover 8 years ago
Great Erotic Story

First, to all of those who criticize your story because the wife is a slut, the husband is a loser, his friend showed his true colors as always having wanted to fuck the sexy wife, blah blah blah...why the hell are you fucktards reading stories in this category? Second, for future reference, stories in this category will include wife swapping, slutty wives or girlfriends, etc. so please just avoid reading them and making comments about them. For the record, nobody gives a flying fuck what you think about the stories you so obviously hate in the first place, so get over yourself!

ems40txems40txover 8 years ago
One other minor thing

More than once the word "suiting" was used when it should have been "soothing".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving, playful, & sexy

While she pushed her husband, she offered to stop for him at several points along the way, and her arousal had more to do with his excitement than any humiliation. I loved it. What was unclear was where her arousal was for Oliver or for just any other man or her own rediscovered sexiness. Thanks, Tomlitilia.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Loved it

Great story, well told, excellent ending. Some guys just need a little encouragement. xoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
arguably the DUMBEST story of all time

the fact that vastiesmith thinks this is good speaks for itself

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story

Don't get to excited people, it was just a story

cpigcpigover 8 years ago
Perfect wife!

Awesome!

Jjoey2020Jjoey2020over 8 years ago
Great read

Ten times better than most of the stories on this site.

redzingerredzingerover 8 years ago
Really good.

I love how naturally the story progressed, felt really believable. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
second that comment Harry

Anything she approves of has to be stupid. The word " erotica" is not part of her vocabulary. Didn't read this story, comments said it all. Not into non-erotic drivel.

stormbreyerstormbreyerover 8 years ago
Excellent writing

You did a great job both thematically and technically with this story. I have to go back and read your other works now that I have read this. Keep up the great work.

HGriffinHGriffinover 8 years ago
good job

sounds just like what actually happened with my wife and one of our friends. one doesn't know how fantastic it can be until they actually experience it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where is a true loving wife?

Why does not the wife encourage the husband's extramarital adventures in these stories? One sided connection stories are boring and we find about 10 000 here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I LIKE THIS HARRY IN VA PERSON

he read my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving?

This is the start of the end of their marriage. The further she takes it, the sooner it will end. Next will be an open marriage and then she'll get bored with him and or he'll kick her out. Everything else said... good job getting it across...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's all fun and games

until someone loses an eye.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
or gets knocked up.

love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PUTRID VOMIT, HAVE A CAN OF IT , CHEERS !!!

UNO ESTRELLA

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
@ANON 'Where is TLW?

Dear Anon:

This (Entire) category is INTENDED to cover "Adventurous Wives!". The term "Loving Wives" is IRONIC! The 'loving' is usually Sweetie boffing someone other than her own Hubby (although, as in this story, that might ALSO happen!)

If you DON'T like LW (as is), your choices are: A: 'read shit you HATE and cry like a little girl and complain about this site, the authors, the (fictional) characters, AND the readers who DO like it' - OR - B: 'switch and read shit you DO like in Romance, Erotic Coupling, First Time, Non-Erotic, Gay Male, Lesbian Sex, Anal ... et cetera!'. YOUR life, YOUR choice ... do something you hate OR do something you like! By vociferous condemnation of these tales, you will NOT FIX us evil pervert cuckold wastrels who DO like reading in LW (NOR, likely, the site owner who thought this was a GOOD category to include in LITerotica!) so your evangelism will be wasted! If you cannot find ANY category to enjoy, then try Readers Digest ... or the Congressional Record!

I thought this was a good read ... reasonably well edited, understandable, provides a good level of tension among (and within each of) the characters! Is Hubby REALLY OK with Sweetie's attempts to prove him wrong ... OR just barely hanging on while getting closer and closer to exploding? Is Sweetie REALLY interested in expanding sexual relations in their marriage, or is she caught in a 'Who will blink first?' game which gets out of hand? Is Buddy going to cave when he gets teased with forbidden fruit and sees his friends possibly daring each other beyond ANY of their limits ... or can he ride this twister to a nicely enhanced new type of friendship?

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
10

Too bad the scale only goes to 5...

dean_64mdean_64mover 8 years ago
love it

i like the hole thing gave me a great boner thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave it 5!

Good lead-in. Oliver reacts as one would anticipate. John's silent, approving response is spot-on. Thanks for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

I came three times over the course of the day. Well done.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
Terrific! I loved it.

This, to me, is what Loving Wives is all about. A slutty wife with a husband who relishes her in her heat. And they have limits and check with each other. No denigration or humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time! Great job. A few spelling and grammatical errors but otherwise amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
EXCELLENT !

WELL DONE INDEED !! KEEP IT UP....RIGHT TONE AND CADENCE...THANKS!

hernandezhernandezover 8 years ago
well done

wow!! amazing! one the best ive ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only a sick wimp would give his wife to another man.

And only a woman with contempt for her husband and no self respect would allow herself to be used for his cuckold fetish. Well done portrayal of sick stupid people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave it a 1

Just to offset that asshole lickisplit who thinks his opinion is the only one that counts. he belongs in the same sicko group like stormbreyer and bonnietaylor2. morons. save your preaching for someone that gives a fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This demonstrates how difficult it can be to write a good LW story

While I wholeheartedly agree with Frozen about the double standard underlying the plot s of so many LW stories, when reading fiction we all have different expectations of reality. To me, that's why the cuckold and sharing stories need to stay in the mainstream: because we don't know how close to reality an author will have his make-believe characters behave unless we READ THE STORY.

If I had stopped reading when the wife's reasoning made it obvious that she was 1. trying to pick a fight with her husband 2. a manipulative bitch and 3. determined to show him up (see 'lose-lose' in the dictionary) in front of and even using his friend, I would have missed out on some of the hottest, mutually consensual sex posted on the entire site today.

Her premise seemed to be that, since she was alternately bothered both by his profession of no jealousy and her previous trustworthiness, she was now entitled to change the dynamic of their marriage arbitrarily--and when he didn't have a problem with it, she gets to accuse him of being self-centered. What a magnanimous bitch. She very briefly made me hate her until I remembered she was a flawed fictional character simply used to provoke certain responses.

Then she somehow began caring about his feelings even in her beautifully-described debauchery. The fact that she was showing off for him made her hotter, and when the dust has settled (or more accurately, when the cum has dried) they both had a great time and no one was hurt.

Because it is fiction, we can choose to believe their relationship is stronger and has only changed for the better, and their communication issues are minor compared to the strong bonds of love and trust they share. Right.

If this was true, it wouldn't make for such a tantalizing story.

4* Even though your sex scenes were all about the couple, and your plot was very smooth, you made her utterly detestable prior to that. If that character's clunkiness had forced me to leave, I never would have absorbed the incredibly erotic seduction scenes that now happily parade through my head.

Carnevil9Carnevil9over 8 years ago
Very well done

Nicely written and well paced, and extremely erotic. I felt like I was there! Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Let's be honest this is not called testing....

the limits it's called being a whore. Gave a 1 star because it sucked.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Gave it a 5 becasue she sucked!!!!

and fucked and was some other man's whore, just like dear annony's wife was. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!

Very erotic and fun.

johnny1705johnny1705over 8 years ago
Wow

What a hot, erotically charged story!

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Loving husband ?

Good enough, did she really want to play, or did their conflict, or contest push both there boundaries. Its nice of her to invite him to stay over. Its also smart of John to set a limit of," when we're together". I think I want to be a part of the fun, not waiting for here to cum home. If that's how its going to be. *~*,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot

Love the provocation and the inching forwardness in the teasing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the best

can't wait for chapter 2 sat on the edge of coming many times

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

One of the best from start to the finale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I understand

I used to not understand how guys could possibly get turned on watching their wife with other men. Then one night at a party, I was out on a porch. I happened to look in a bedroom window and saw wife, wearing only a pair of light blue nylon panties, down on her knees sucking a guy's cock. I couldn't move, I just stood there staring as she sucked his cock, licked his balls and made him cum in her mouth. Even though i was furious, I realized I had a tremendous hard on. I didn't know what to do so I did nothing. Three more times this guy took my wife into the bedroom where I watched her suck him off and I did nothing as he took her panties off and gave her a good fucking. He came in her mouth twice , her pussy three times and once on her face. I was turned on beyond belief. Now I understand!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Watched once.

I watched a guy with my own wife once, NBD since I was doing his. Thing of it was, we got done first and while I was half again bigger than him, he sure lasted longer.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I took the test

It went beyond my limits

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Nice sensual build

My favorite type of story. 4*

Too bad so many authors don't understand how much sexier that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Concur with gordo12, except I gave full five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pretty good

good buildup, the only problem was the ending: Oliver should have cum inside her pussy, and she shouldn't be on birth control.

HardYakkaHardYakkaover 8 years ago
Brilliant

Build up, writing, dialogue....everything.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really?

You are reading a Loving Wives story on Literotica, seems like a pretty poor place to preach about what a "proper marriage" should be. If you hate it so much don't read it, rating a story shouldn't be about whether you agreed with the characters actions but how the story was written and presented. Get over yourselves.

heavy7driverheavy7driverover 8 years ago
Hope she cums back for more

That's the thing every wife should get to experience! A little "extra marital sex" to liven up the marriage. Marisa accepted his challenge and was the overall winner after all. Great story! 5* easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What is the better?

@ heavy7driver It is much better when the husband catches his wife and after the divorce he finds a better younger (healthier) newer wife after the divorce.........

rocketeer50rocketeer50over 8 years ago
The haters are pathetic but predictable and funny

Great story with a nice build up and nice payoff. I'll give it a 5, though a 4.5 would be my real rating, since I'm not turned on by facials.

I used to become annoyed by the hating comments. If they hate these types of stories, why do they read them? It's obvious soon after it starts where it's going but they read to the bitter end and then come into comments to rail about how sick the writers and their admirers are. I have concluded that the process is an erotic experience for them. They are titillated by the cheating sex but the orgasm is the superiority of their condemnation, mostly of the entirely fictional characters. Or maybe they got hard reading, maybe even come, and then have to condemn in order to redeem and cleanse their own minds and souls.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
Usually writers have problems balqancing this topic the right way...

...and I am pleasantly surprised that you didn´t seem to have any problems with this story. Enjoyable, a "loving" atmosphere and no transgression whatsoever.

Gave it 5*. Thanks for writing it.

72slik72slikover 8 years ago
loved it

what a great story, i loved the build up and that they both were playing a game to see if either would back down. I hope you continue with a part two.

Dam there are alot of bitter people out there, some of the comments are just not nice, but yet they still read the stories, they must lead a very angry life.

thanks for writing this story, i enjoyed it, 5 for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Testing the Limits

Just a great story, graphic enough, erotic and arousing. Unfolded at the perfect pace to keep me reading to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
THAT was just the dumbest story I've ever read!

What a piece of crap.

johnstang2johnstang2about 8 years ago
I hope you continue this story

I just found this story and was very intrigued by it. I loved the premise.

One thing I have to ask is have you ever heard of foreshadowing. It's used widely in movies and stories like. It's when someone says something very ominous like he never been able to hold a girlfriend for a long time or not ever finding anyone hos own age not taken yet. Now in this context it could be forecasting future events such as the wife in this story becoming the guys girlfriend. They could even start dating outside the scope of the relationship the husband set forth as well as what she (the wife) originally thought.

When I read this story that immediately popped into my head as what was going to happen judging what was previously written. I was disappointed when the foreshadowing did not come to pass. I call that shabby writing unless you plan to introduce that plot in a sequel to the exact same story.

Regardless I found it worthy of 5 out of 5 stars.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 8 years ago
shoulda

had a cuck warning, then i woulda read it. TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Silly

The title had no relation to the story.....silly......skipped most of it

dungooddungoodalmost 8 years ago
NWR

Not worth reading. Skipped to the end thinking the husband would require living by the vows! NOT Happening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

My wife came while we read this! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So very hot! Thank you.

All the retarded comments from the pea brained moral thought police make me mad. For Pete's sake, just go back to your Reader's Digest and stay far away from here.

To the esteemed author, thanks again for an erotic story. Will be looking out for more. Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To All The Assholes That Read these Stories Then Complain........

These Jerk Off's don't have to read these Stories, yet they do and then complain. It Sounds like they should be reading Comic Books or even Reader's Digest instead. Any one with common sense, reads then to get "turned on". And these Dumb Asses Complain because someone in the story does something wild and of a sexual nature. Sounds to me like they are just plain confused about their own sexuality. Not to worry, the Govt. is forcing us all the accept the LGBT community lately, so these folks should all be happy now (sic). And let us Swingers enjoy our own kicks. Good Job to the Author I say. The Story had a nice long build-up without overly repeating itself. Please delete these negative comments from these Asshole's. They do not deserve any respect for writting them. Keept up the good work!

norcal62norcal62almost 8 years ago
Fun story, but.

The British habit of referring to the spouse as "my husband," "my wife," drives me nuts. What is it with Brit culture that prevents the use of the spouse's name?

Doing so makes the story stiff and way too formal. Is that what Brit social castes expect? Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow! Super Hot!

So sexy and full of great little details!

newtype2525newtype2525almost 8 years ago
Amazing!

Can't wait for another like this one! Fav'd! Please write like these with a challenging or teasing theme! Thank you!

Mustang88LXMustang88LXalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Now that was a hot wife sharing story. This is what LW needs more of. Thanks.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Now that was a great wife sharing story. We need more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous