All Comments on 'Testing the Limits'

by dondave

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
I knew the anonys were going to hate this

Just as soon as there was a hint of gay interest.

Odd how stories of two wives hooking up doesn’t bother them nearly as much. :)

As an intro, this was a bit short. If the next chapter is this short, perhaps it would have been better to publish as one chapter rather than as two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excited for more

Can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
The one thing that will upset the LW readers more than

a cuck story, or a guy catching the wife cheating and forgiving her, is a story that involves even the hint of male on male activity of almost any kind. Men with even a slight persuasion toward other men don't seem to realize how unnatural that seems to men not of that inclination. No story that suggests a man may be slurping another guy's cock will do well here. It is like gravity. You just can't change it. Expect unpleasant reactions when you go there. I have no idea if wife swapping is accepted in gay male, but it seems like a better option than including man on man in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can’t wait to read more

I cant Wait to read what happens next! I wish We were On vacation with you two ! - a HotWife

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick garbage

1*-nothing more needs to be said.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
Polarization on this one for sure

There are a lot of 3* stories in Literotica, but this one, like other more controversial tales elicits 1* and 5* ratings. People love or hate stories that offer out-of-the-norm behavior. I'm certainly not a fan of male-male interactions and I'm not sure I could handle wife-swapping, but reading about them in this context is provocative. I wasn't up to 5*, just 4*, but that's mostly because the apparent willingness to swap didn't seem to have a basis in their history as far as we know. It's still a sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1* if you look at the morals 5* if you look at this as fantasy

My experience is that if this were true they would be divorced in 3 years. However before anyone goes on their high horse condemning this story, are you not casting stones when you yourself are showing yourself to be equally perverted by being on here?

I give 5* because of the heated fantasy, who cares if this real or not, it is a form of literature.

driv2u2driv2u2over 6 years ago
Omg

Listen to the inbreds , what we have to do stone the whores of Babylon , then read ramblings from the bible over there bloody bodies .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lame anons

All of you people complaining about this story are stupid. What do you come to this website for? Romance? This is a 5 Star story. It is delivered well. It adds spice and mystery. Who cares if it is true or not. It did the job for me. My pussy was so wet. I came so hard with theee fingers in my juicy snatch. My husband was so excited when I read it to him when he came home. He fucked me raw! I even let him cum in my mouth! We have never been swingers nor do we care to try but this story is hot. I hope they go back to the hot tub and swap partners and maybe even play bisexuality!

Prince020402Prince020402over 6 years ago
Probably will not read Pt.2

Well written and nothing wrong with the story, I just don't enjoy male on male scenarios. Nothing wrong with it but as a strait male it's not my cup of tea. If that's where you're going with it I'd put it in the Gay Male category as a majority of us that frequent this site are probably like minded. And yes, I love reading lesbian stories. Hypocritical? Sure but it is what it is. Can't always control what turns you on.

KentuckySubKentuckySubover 6 years ago
Looking forward to chapter 2

If you're looking for parables, folks, try the Bible. This is nicely written with interesting characters. I can't understand why anyone would read stories on a sex story web site and then object to the sex. Scratch that,, I can. These are people who can only feel good about their shitty lives by telling others how to live theirs.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
You'll find that this category is not very receptive to gay male sex.

And that is def where this is going. Not badly written, just that the subject matter of homosexuality is not appreciated by the audience in LW. Your scores will relfect that.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
The commenter is right

Gay male sex is not appreciated in LW. Looking at your other stories they're all gay male. You're drifting into it here. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story

Your story was wonderful, well stated, good pace, characters very believable. I'm looking forward to any additions you may make. As for the titilating specter of bisexuality... That too is believable and fun too.

Keep writing and posting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Heads up

Keep up the great plot. I can see the story going to a place a lot of us have always wanted to be in .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great start

Fairly well written. Looking forward to a great Chapter 2.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Go back

Go back to the gay site, you will fare.much better there.

wylderoswylderosabout 4 years ago
Love this story

Ignore the trolls.

Ignorant, judgemental, narrow-minded and more perverse than those they condemn; they show up at an X-rated circus and are disappointed that it doesn't present sex as exclusively monogamous and hetero.

If they a!ready know it all, why do they venture to fun stories like this one?I

They wouldn't know hot sex if it sat on their faces!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fun story, would love to read more of their adventures. A little sad that his wife keeps telling him, "Down, boy," as though he was an ill-trained dog-- but is more than happy to feel up the other guy's hardon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story. Could you ignorebthe jackasses, post it with a warning and submit it in the Group Sex category? Its 2021.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1/2 a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good. Am interested to hear what happens next. Pretty sure that means @dondave did well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

NICE BEGINNING BUT I DON'T LIKE STORIES WITHOUT A RESOLUTION. OFTEN I HAVE RATED A STORY A "1" ONLY TO FIND A 2ND CHAPTER.

RobiRobRobiRobover 1 year ago

Totally hot and can’t wait for part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous