Texas Dildo Massacre Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pedro had stopped listening anyway he had moved out into the road. He could hear something; an engine. He squinted in the blinding sunlight. A dark shape was appearing. Bianca and Sophie heard it too and sat up to look. It was a dirty flatbed pickup. All the windows were covered in grim the engine growling as it crunched through gears. Its rear flatbed had a black tarpaulin canopy fluttering at the machine gunned towards them.

The vehicle came closer and closer Pedro waving for it to slow. Sophie suddenly felt very uneasy. She pulled herself back against the tree trunk Bianca looking at her then back to the truck.

Pedro was caught in a moment of indecisions.

He raised the revolver, but too late

Aeiieeeeeeeeee! Thuddddddd!

The truck crashed into him the weapon flying into the corn Pedro folding like a house of cards

Bianca screamed; Sophie sexy mouth was open yawningly wide.

"Oh Shit!"

Bianca was standing knees locked together her hands over her mouth just staring in disbelief. The truck had rammed all the way into a tree trunk, Pedro's lifeless body crushed between the tree and engine block.

The driver's door burst open and a huge rag covered mound fell onto the ground. The thing had arms and legs and as it rolled around as if drunk Bianca could only watch in terror.

"For God sake get away from it!" Screamed Sophie, not wanting to leave the shelter of the tree line.

The lumbering figure raised itself up its face covered in a distorted mask of leather and rags. It eyes looked wild, its mouth dripping a fat human tongue with spittle running down his chin.

The fabulous blonde turned to run but the monsters hand reached from under its rags pulling out a strange pistol grip device.

Two darts attached to wires instantly jumped the twenty feet hitting Bianca squarely in the back. She gave a surprised grunt as the electricity coursed through her; then she dropped like a dead weight the Tazer type device knocking her unconscious.

"Ohhhhhhhh heavens no! Bianca!" Sophie gave a cry of despair and began to turn to escape, what else could she do?

The monster reached back inside his truck and with an animal roar pulled out a strange pole like device. It had a petrol chainsaw engine connected to a foot long pole. On the end of the pole was a fat dildo. The thing was bright pink and like the one early knotted and ribbed. This one was massive and as long as a man's fore arm and as thick, the bulbous axel greased end like a cone shaped hand.

He pulled the rip cord and the engine ignited the rod and greased maxi-sized dildo vibrating and juddering at petrol driven speeds.

Wielding the crazy cock above his head he staggered after the fleeing Sophie.

The busty student had seen Bianca motionless on road side but could do nothing.

She ran as the stumbling mad man followed.

As she fled she could hear the dildo buzzing terrifyingly close behind. She jumped through bushes and over tree trunks the mad man seeming to hit every obstacle possible. He acted as if he had four independent brains all trying to move a limb each, sometimes in completely opposite directions. But even so it was a terrifying few minutes before she realised she was alone in the dense undergrowth.

She fell to the floor pushing herself against a tree trunk her body hyperventilating, her breast bouncing like they too were petrol driven.

As Natasha, Sandy and Michelle approached the old farm building they felt sure this place could help. There were numerous cars and trucks in different states of disrepair along with a number of barns full of chugging machines, irrigation devices etc. At last there was someone to call to.

On the columned veranda sat two figures taking in the afternoon air. One was a middle aged plump farmers wife and beside her a man maybe her husband or maybe her father. He was scrawny and tight skinned. He sat in his old wheelchair even from a distance it was clear he had no legs below the tops of his thighs.

"Having trouble?" He shouted down as he puffed on a pipe.

His wife raised an eyebrow in suspicion and a little admiration.

In front of them there were three tired and perspiring beauties. Sandy's freckled face was flush from exercise her twin pony tail blonde hair adding to her 'Britney' school girl attire look. Michelle stood like a fine sculptured statue her perfect chest and tummy like she was indeed fashioned from stone, yet her brown puppy dog eyes and pleated hair made her look innocent and vulnerable. And finally Natasha her fucia pink business suit matched her red bobbed mane the fabric now pulled open her sweaty bra encased chest heaving and glinting in the sun her deep rich tan adding to her sultry appearance. She rubbed her calves together to wipe off the perspiration, her high heels giving her a dominant erect posture even after a one mile uphill hike.

"Can you help please," she asked in little hint of desperation in her voice. "We've broken down?"

The old man laughed rather rudely the wife standing up putting down her knitting and inviting them inside. "Off course my dears, come out of the sun."

The women were glad to be finally in the shade of the farm houses main entrance. The old man twisted his wheelchair like a pro darting along behind them. Sandy looked back over her shoulder and gave an embarrassed expression as the man winked and stuck his tongue out in a licking suggestive manner.

"We just need a phone," Natasha explained. Michelle also quickening her steps as the man pushed and nudge close up against her butt too.

"Hey do you mind," she snapped looking at her teacher for reassurance

"Pa! Behave yourself," barked the wife, "please he's only jesting, don't take offence."

Natasha gave an unnerved smile and picked up the old receiver. The line buzzed but no matter how she dialled she got no response.

"Ain't used it for years honey," explained ma unconcerned. Natasha gave a silent groan of frustration.

"Any mechanic around here we need a tow?"

The old man looked up. "Tow? Sure ma son can sort that out for ya real easy."

Great said Sandy shifting away from the seated man as his hands continue to wander. And all the women nodded in appreciation as they looked around the dusty bare interior.

"He's out at the moment but will be back real soon. Why don't ya take a rest?"

Natasha looked at her watch then thought of the mini bus." I suppose we have no choice but we're hoping he won't be long."

Ma gave them a smile offering a tray of ancient cookies. "Don't worry honey he won't be."

Back along the road the maniac had given up looking for the big titted bitch. He staggered back to his truck stepping over a moaning crawling Bianca. She gave a half conscious grunt as he lifted her up in his powerful arms, her legs hanging limp trainer feet dangling loosely.

"Uhh please I ughhhhh."

She groaned her hands pushing lightly against his oily rag covered chest. The sun was brilliant over head and as she looked up all she saw was a huge featureless black headed silhouette. He carried her to the damaged mini bus as she arched her back arms out like she waking from a deep sleep.

The maniac tilted her head down into the open window of the bus's driver's door. The door was jammed half open and he thrust her head and chest through so she had to quickly come to her senses standing almost on tip toes her hips against the door her shoulders touching the under side of the top of the opening.

"Ugh no, no ughhh you uggggg!" She grunted. Now with more energy returning to her body she had the will to argue, but it was too late. The man was binding her hands behind her back with cord pulling her cute wrists tight together.

Bianca screamed looking around confused and terrified. Once her arms were tied tight he pressed his massive hand between her shoulder blades to hold her in position. With his other hand he reached around to the inside of the door turning the window lever.


The window jacked up rapidly pushing into her t-shirt under her firm tits.

"Oh shit uhh stop stop!"

The glass thrust her tits up and out at the same time jamming her shoulders inside the frame. Her great ass raised and tensed her calves stretching to keep her feet on the ground. He had her pinned, bent over and jammed through the rigid doors window opening. Unable to use her hands to push the glass back down she could only wriggle from side to side.

"Oh God oh God what, what no please!"

The man ripped her tight ass shorts down to her sexy ankles, leaving only a white thong which his instantly snapped.

"Uhhhhhhhh stop, stop!"

She began babbling incoherently. She looked desperately around. It was the middle of the day in bright sunshine. The air was full of crickets and heat haze but she was so alone. She knew no one would come along this track and if they did would they even stop?

Burrrrrrrrrrrr!

"Oh fuck what?" Bianca tried to look over her shoulder. What was that?

Burrrrrrrrr! The maniac pulled the rip cord again.

She caught a glimpse of the fat bulbous pink cock head dripping with grease its shaft like a heavy tread tyre, hard square chunks on the fat rubber cylinder

He pulled again, this time…

Brrrrrrr uzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

The tip touched the nape of her back below her white t-shirt and slowly began to trace down the sweaty crack between her perfect peach ass cheeks. The tip was vibrating like a demented washing machine on full spin the buzz of sensation coursing through her spine as it sank down towards her clenched pussy.

"No, no, please ugh no nooooooooooooooo!"

About a quarter of a mile away Sophie heard the high pitch squeal of Bianca, the sound of the buzzing petrol cock also slightly evident. The buxom brain box began to pant in fear struggling to catch her breath. Ahead of her was another link road. She needed to get help; any help.

By now Bianca was giving a continuous oval pout with her luscious Barbie pink lips. Her screams had turned into one long unbreakable high pitch groan. She'd known since he'd dropped her with the Tazer that she was going to get it, she was no miss innocent; it had just mattered how.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooh!"

The narrow jellied tip of the cock had entered her easily and instantly began to weaken as well as lubricate her tight lips. The beast pressed firmly not ever weakening the pressure Bianca Ooooh 's reaching a high pitch as her walls opened and opened and opened until the widest rim of the cone head took advantage of a momentary weakness' in her strong pussy lips to pop into her void.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh God ugggggggggggggg!"

Her beautiful eyes were like saucers; staring at nothing in particular her chest tensed tits about to bust out of the tight nylon fabric. Her knees were pressed inwards almost at buckling point her ass trying to climb to the sky tip toe pushing her pelvis towards heavens in desperation. It felt like a rock band was playing with the volume all the way up on 10 inside her tight tunnel.

"Ooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

The maniac was holding the chain cock with both hands like he was wielding a broadsword. The shiny steel rod whined at intense speed the pink Michelin tyre type cock attached to the end pump deep up Bianca's young but experience cunt. Her perfect teeth chattered as her mind went crazy.

"Oh God he's drilling it all the way to my throat!"

Now deep inside her hot haven she realised not only did it vibrate insanely rubbing her walls with the greased rubber knots it also pumped back and forth like a hammer drill giving her a incredible, unbearable burrowing sensations. She'd never felt a sensation as raw, as powerful or as unforgiving as this. For a second she imagined the teased Pedro standing watching in amusement, then her friends all pointing and sniggering.

The monster was fucking her steadily with his crazy device taking care to give long muscles sapping strokes each time pushing deep inside. Length was irrelevant the thing was as deep as her body could allow it to go; she was penetrated to her eye popping limits.

"Uggggggg noooooooooooooooouggggggg!" Her resonated words quickly becoming delirious.

She was foaming at her lips, eyes rolling back her upturned nose flaring. The maniac dropped his knee ramming in and up higher inside her, lifting her feet slightly from the ground pressing commandingly against her cervix the axel grease now foaming at her wide quivering juddering pussy lips.

"Oh Jezz no it can't go any higheieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

But it did!

BuzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ!

The man grunted in delight pushing with all his might, angling higher; intent on keeping her in this ground lifting, impaled, fucked state. The tip pressed hard against her limits.

"Ugggggggukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Bianca gave an inhuman gargle her body for the second time in only a few minutes going limp as she luckily feinted. In seconds it realised it was fucking a rag doll and coughed to a halt.

The beast retracted his dripping glistening monster dildo examining the pummel like end satisfied he had pushed it as far as humanly possible up the leggy bitch.

Back in the farm house Natasha was getting impatient. The old couple seemed pleasant enough the pa smiling and ogling the girls the ma getting some coffee for all.

"Yes sir he'll be back soon," said the pa over and over, wiping his hand across his dirty shirt almost chuckling.

"Then ma son can sort you girls out good and proper." He added with a delighted tone." Don't ye worry about that."

Natasha looked at her watch it had been nearly an hour. She thought about the distance they had travelled from the dildo throwing incident before crashing. What if he had been following?

"Look I think we better get back I left some students at the bus and we can't…" Suddenly Michelle began to cough and splutter. Sandy and the old woman jumped forward to help.

"What wrong my dear?" Said Ma, Sandy holding Michelle's hand as she clutched her flat toned tummy.

"I feel sick a little feint as well." Michelle groaned trying to stand then thinking better of it.

"Miss I don't feel well."

Ma looked up at the teacher. "Its heat stroke do ya hear. You can't expect to walk around the Texas countryside in summer dressed like that, you're just asking for trouble."

Michelle really was beginning to pass out.

"I don't think she can walk back miss," advised Sandy the fat ma nodding in agreement.

"How far is this Merryville?" Sandy then asked. The woman stroked her chin," maybe a mile or more up the hill."

Natasha threw her arms up in frustration." But we've already walked about that and the sign post said…" The farmer's wife just shrugged her shoulders. "I'm only telling ya what I know."

"Will they have a phone there? Asked Natasha thinking through the options.

"I reckon so," came the reply.

Back on the main road Sophie hurried along looking over her shoulder constantly. She didn't know how far it was to a phone or house even, but if she kept on this route she'd get to someone eventually. Her stomach turned as she heard an engine, instantly she looked back and dipped into the undergrowth; but she could see nothing. The engine grew louder and she realised it was coming the other way the way she was walking. As she gingerly stepped out to look her heart rose in relief. It was a black and silver state trooper's car.

The road up to Merryville from the old farm grew steeper and steeper Natasha finding the new walk just as exhausting as the first. She wiped the sweat from her swan neck the rivulets of perspiration filling her cleavage. She could see back down to the fields and also up to a tree lined summit.

"It must be on top of this hill," she thought, "fuck its hot today."

There was a grinding growling noise of an engine below and Natasha could see a grime covered flatbed truck roar up the narrow road. It swerved manically into the farmer's field bouncing along the dirt track. It reached the farm stead and made two dust billowing circuits of the building finaly crunching to a halt.

"Jezz," Natasha thought, "I take it that's the son."

From this distance she saw a large black figure stagger out swaying and spinning around, his arms out trying to steady himself. The figure then paused then ran towards the back of the farm house.

Miss Sims just stared in disbelief. Why was everything going wrong today? Now it looked like sonny boy down there was as drunk as a skunk.

She looked to the sky. "Please let there be a phone in what ever shit hole I find at the top of this hill."

Then she continued onwards and upwards.

Back in the house Michelle was now curled on a dirty sofa softly moaning in her sleep. Ma and pa had brought towels and water and gently dabbed her head. As the flatbed roared up the road and towards the house Pa gave a thumb up to Sandy.

"Here he is!" Pa added with a grin," things are looking up!"

From the cool hall Sandy watched as the tuck circled the house dust cloud rising up the vehicle sliding and bouncing around. She stood with her hands on her hips sweater chest firm and thrusting sexy white stocking legs brilliant in the gloom; and also open mouthed. Her thoughts were similar to those of her teacher watching from the hill above. Then the flatbed parked out of sight and she could hear stumbling and strange grunting. The trucks engine continued to chug the man leaving it running as he entered through the houses rear door. It was clear he was hardly the knight in shinning armour he'd been made out to be.

"Just great!" she groaned under breath.

Once inside she could hear him banging doors then a noise like a tumble. The bouncing clatter sounded like a barrel falling down stairs. She almost burst out in giggles. There was a crash of plates, maybe a groan then silence. Sandy looked to the couple with raised eye brows as if to say "what the fuck is he doing?" The wheelchair bound pa pushed himself over towards her.

"Could ya get the smelling salts from the pantry honey while I go get him?"

Sandy looked at the unconscious Michelle then imagined this drunken fool at the bottom of some stairs. She was tempted to say, " salts for which one," but instead nodded and then on hearing more stuff been broken or thrown about deep in the house she added, "rather you than me mister."

The kitchen was filthy and decrepit and the teen tip toed through pools of gunk trying not to touch any dirty surface. If she'd have seen this earlier she definitely wouldn't have eaten a cookie. The pantry door was open and she leaned inside. It was a deep room with shelves on either side.

"Its right at the back honey," called the wife still dabbing Michelle's perfect innocent face, "use the light."

Sandy stepped inside the wooden floor creaking a little. The light cord was above her head and she gave it a gentle tug.

Thudd!

Sandy gave a half scream her breath been whipped away as she fell through the trapdoor onto a metal 45 degree shaft. She tumbled head over heels her feet kicking the side of the encased slide running down maybe twenty feet and out into a hot, humid, but well lit cellar.

Ma heard her descending shriek then the click as the trap door sprang back closed. The old man had wheeled himself quickly back into view. "Now ma," he said spittle drooling from his mouth, "we really do need the smelling salts." Ma roughly pushed the moaning Michelle aside and nodded. "Damn right we wouldn't want this little slut to miss all the fun."

As if in announcement that the fun had already started Sandy's muffled screams rose up from the deep and secure cellar below.

The trooper's car came to a quick halt as the beautiful girl in her tight uniform ran out into the road. The cop looked startled his dark sunglasses reflecting back the teen vision two fold. Sophie ran up to the window panting heavily blurting out her story.