Texas Dildo Massacre Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bus, a crash, a lunatic, her friends, she stammered, embarrassed by the words, he got a thing, a big cock thing, I think he…" she paused again unsure. The cop was taken aback, was she on drugs? She was about his daughter's age; no doubt a head full of nonsense.

"Listen young lady calm down." She continued to rant." Calm down!" He repeated this time sterner.

She paused catching her breath.

She looked scared, really scared. He wondered if to call it in. No best check it out first.

"Get in Miss you say its back down this road well lets have a look."

Sophie climbed in looking at his uniform, gold badge, pistol, night stick.

"I think he could be armed," she added pushing her glasses back up her nose.

The officer smiled wiping the sweat from his bristled chin. "They usually are young miss; they usually are."

The raven girl began to tense in her seat as the winding road took them closer and closer to the accident. She gave a small grunt of horror as the smashed mini bus came into view. It was on its own no flat bed just strewn about suitcases and papers.

"Stay here miss." Ask the officer, his expression one of surprise at her tale starting to hold truth. .

He stepped from the police car and un-holstered his revolver. Sophie watched as he edged closer looking in the van then at the tracks in the dry mud. He kicked some ripped shorts on the ground. Sophie then saw him spin and hurry around the back towards where poor Pedro had been crushed. He returned his face looking grim the sunglasses reflecting her image back at her.

"Get out of the car." He ordered.

Sophie opened the door he seemed angry.

"There's a man back there with his body nearly cut in two."

Sophie gulped and shook. "Oh God I know, I know it's the driver he…" Up until now she'd hoped he'd have some how survived the impact.

The officer cut her short. "What the fucks been going on here?" The teen repeated her story but the cop wasn't interested.

"Let me tell you what I think," he said unclipping his handcuffs. "I think this poor smuck got himself a hot piece of ass that then changed her mind. And when he got angry she killed him."

Sophie almost choked in disbelief. "It's, it's ridiculous, you said he's nearly cut in half; how the fuck could I have done that?"

The cop held up his handcuffs. "Turn around your under arrest until we sort this out." He spun her, slapping the cuffs on pulling them tight making her shoulder pull back. "Awww that hurts, you're so wrong this can't be happening."

The cop pushed her head down making her get into the back seat.

"Sit there," he ordered. As she sat still protesting he pushed her manacles into a loop in the bottom of the back rest. Now her cuffed hands were tying her to the rear seat.

"There no need for this," she shouted horrified by her bound predicament. The cop got back in the front grunting to himself about not sitting with a killer behind him without been sure she couldn't move.

He wiped his brow slowly then turned and leaned into the back. "Now miss I want to know what really happened."

Sophie began the tale all over again this time even more desperation in her voice. But the trooper didn't seem to be listening; she paused as he appeared to be looking straight at her heaving sweater chest.

"Maybe I should check you for concealed weapons?" He said scratching his chin.

Sophie gulped but said nothing. He removed his glasses showing small piercing eyes. His hands reached out towards her tits and she tried to pull uselessly away as his fingers began to lift the bottom of her sweater.

"Uh no stop, stop it!" She shouted but he lifted her sweater up hooking the bottom over her head letting it drop behind her neck.

"Oh no what, you can't do…"

The fabric pressed in at the side of her magnificent bare tits. She hadn't worn a bra she didn't need to. Her pale assets thrust up and out pinned slightly together forming a deep cleavage. Her porcelain skin made her pink nipples stand out along with her ruby red lips, permanently open in a shocked disbelieving gawp.

"Oooooh Shit!"

The cop cupped both her fantastic melons feeling the weight of each stroking the smooth globe surfaces. Sophie was breathing heavily but not shouting any more. This wasn't right it couldn't be. The cop grinned teasing the nipples with his thumbs.

"Now that's what I call concealed weapons," he sniggered. He then looked back to his glove compartment." Now young lady," he said in an official tone, we're going to take a drive and you are going to tell me all about it."

Sophie began to shout and call for help as he produced two crocodile clips and leads.

"Oh my no I don't under…"

The cop reached back with a clip in each hand teeth mouths already open about to bite.

"Now stay still miss and it'll be, I said st…there we are!"

Snap! Snap!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Sophie yelped her nipples quickly feeling metal jaws clamped around them.

Her tit tips burned for a second and her spine straightening into an erect posture. Each nipple clip had the wires running off back to a little switch which in turn ran to a socket which he snapped into his cars cigarette lighter. Satisfied she was bound and wired up he started up the engine and eased the car up the fork road towards Merryville.

"Please, please you don't have to do this, "she shouted. What did he want a confession? She hadn't done anything it didn't make sense!

Sophie twisted and turned trying to loosen the nipple tugging clips but it was pointless. She gave a scream as the cop raised his right hand and without looking over his shoulder flicked the tit ticklers switch.

"Awoooooooooooooooooooo!"