All Comments on 'Texas Dildo Massacre Ep. 06'

by FINC

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
GOOD ENDING!!!

A great ending to a truly sick ;) storyline. A great parody to the horror genre. I loved the entire series.

Thank you,

Joel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Brilliant

An excellent series, brilliantly written and so very very hot one of your best. I'm glad you enjoyed the babes.

Curley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

You are without doubt the best writer on the site.

Congratulations and thanks for some incredible stories.

dayfandayfanalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

I can't wait to see what you write next! You are my fave author on Lit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brilliant

the whole series was an excellent read

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the pinnacle of nc stories

Life changing, amazing, incredible. This story had everything I wanted and things I had been searching for. This is your masterpiece, and the masterpiece of nonconsent stories. You have set the bar at a level which no other writer can ever possibly reach, but please don't let that stop you from trying again. Thank you for sharing this story with the rest of us poor sick people, and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awsome

The author may be happy it's over but I'm not. Please keep writing (even if not this particular story). I love the anal sex torture methods.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic writing!

Vivid imagination, this series is hard to put down. BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing

Most of these stories are just for wankin, but by the fourth I was genuinely interested in what happened next, and even though I was done by the first page of this one, I still kept reading to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
(Y)

Best series I've read in a long time, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great series, thanks a lot

judokastjudokastabout 13 years ago
End of series

Well, that was indeed one of the best series i've read in a long while. The end was just as good as the rest. Thanks for posting this, great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

One of the best stories i've ever read, really well written m8, gj.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

Great series...isn't it time to start the next one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I AM UPSET THAT ITS OVER! :(

That had to be one of the hottest stories I have ever read!

Thank you so much for sharing it with us:)

I am sad that it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow...that was very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Weird but well written

Nice to see justice in the end, very well written even if it was much to hardcore for my tastes, Goodjob

lil_cockteaselil_cockteaseover 11 years ago
Wow.

Good start, but it eventually turned into more snuff than smut. Couldn't get turned on by it. A bit of NC here and there is fine, but there's just too much of it here.

You're a very good writer, nonetheless.

FantasiaRealmsFantasiaRealmsabout 11 years ago
Sinful Perfection Incarnate...

Myself a fair wordsmith in the art of erotic story-telling, I'm nearly beyond words now, having read this entire series. Every fetish worth lovely embrace was entered into deeply and with complete regard for readers of both the genre and aficionados of the more specific aspects of the insanely delightful, delectable debauchery unfolding on every, sinful and scintillating page. In other words, dear Sir or ma'am... you are hereafter thus favourited my this reader with sincere intent to read more. Thank you, for your time and your mind to share such amazing wordsmithing of your own :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Your stories are one of the best on here. Wish you could write more. Thanks for the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please have someone who is proficient in English edit!

abermainabermainalmost 2 years ago

It was far too long and too much of all the rough stuff, should have had the story cut in half

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous