All Comments on 'Texas Trio Ch. 24-End'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

I love to read... Sometimes it is purely enjoyable like it was reading your story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome read! Loved the characters, loved the plot, loved it all. Thank you!!

Can't wait to read more.

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 7 years ago
Awesome Story!

That was an awesome story. I cried when Nanny finally accepted Colt and became the mom he never had. So sweet.

kdlucaskdlucasover 6 years ago
Great Story!

It took me awhile to read TT1. I took the plunge so to speak and loved it! Thank you!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 6 years ago
There is a...

Ring of experience to this story. Having spent a number of years in a 3 way affair, I have to say you get so many of the details, (Non Sexual) and sexual down to the "T"

My experience has been over for years now and I miss it. However, nothing stays the same, everything changes, and I will always cherish the memories.

Borgia87Borgia87over 6 years ago
Thank you

I have never commented before, but I had to tell you how wonderful your writing was and how much I enjoyed the story. I almost cried at Nanny and Colt in the end. Thank you SteffiOlsen xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is a wonderful story.

I am so pleased and relieved to read a story in which the sensuality arises from love and beauty. The characters have life, I cared about them and was amazed that all flowed together at the end. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ms. Olsen has several books including Texas Trio and Texas Trio II for sale on Amazon.com. Read the entire book today by going to amazon.com. Support this awesome writer by purchasing her books for immediate download. I can't wait for Texas Trio III. Thank you Stefanie Olsen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing this timeless piece with us. Can't wait to read your next installment.

MidwestSouthernerMidwestSoutherner11 months ago

One thing: you don't spin a revolver by the barrel. However, you do spin a revolver's cylinder (ala Russian Roulette).

Like you character portrayal, well paced story telling.

Amazon has taken my contribution. So, when is #3 coming out?? ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES