All Comments on 'TGI Chronicles Pt. 1 Ch. 05'

by GaryAPB

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Riveting

You are doing an excellent job of keeping our attention. Still need more on why Beth did it, and kept up, even though she wants to put it in the past, it must be dealt with before there is any real chance to move on.

I look forward to reading the rest of the story

andrewpeters

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Taking too long

Where is the rest of this story? I've heard so many mention it being elsewhere, but I can't find it. I'm not sure I like the direction it is heading.

The philandering wife is upset that HE won't stop throwing her affair back at her? Give me a break. That has to be the DUMBEST thing I've heard. If she doesn't like how he is reacting, leave. I just hope it gets better.

Aside from that, the writing is excellent.

JDsellerJDsellerover 18 years ago
Good story , but wifey still doesn't get it!!!

Good story but the wife is still trying to spin the affair to her husband. She is trying to regain control , just like any good pr person would do. The problem is that this is not work related. They may not have the same goal in mind anymore. In business you have a common goal, ie. selling or buying a product. In business yoy just differ on how to get to your goal. In this realtionship they are a disagreement on what their goals are. It seems that she just thinks that life goes on and he should just forgive her. I think that he may never be able to regain his trust in her and no marriage can survive with out trust.

I have grown to like this story. I was very critical of the first chapter. I will reserve judgement now until I read the next installment.

JDsellerJDsellerover 18 years ago
Good story , but wifey still doesn't get it!!!

Good story but the wife is still trying to spin the affair to her husband. She is trying to regain control , just like any good pr person would do. The problem is that this is not work related. They may not have the same goal in mind anymore. In business you have a common goal, ie. selling or buying a product. In business you just differ on how to get to your goal. In this realtionship they are in disagreement on what their goals are. It seems that she just thinks that life goes on and he should just forgive her. I think that he may never be able to regain his trust in her and no marriage can survive with out trust.

I have grown to like this story. I was very critical of the first chapter. I will reserve judgement now until I read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yep. Good so far

Glad to see him nail her down in Ch4, & glad to see that she's hurting too. I for one, like the way you're handling Tim. The side-issues may seem irrelevant to some, but they help me to undierstand him & his friendships etc. Would be nice to see a bit more character development of Beth, maybe "Beth's story" or something like. Still, no doubt the reasons etc will come out in future chapter(s)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Smell Trouble

Great story so far.

Beth should not be given a second chance. Period. She is already failing. I cannot believe a word she is saying. It is possible that she is hurting, but that is only because she thought she was not risking anything but an hour of spin talk with going through the affair. If pushed, I will not be surprised if she puts the blame of the affair on him and make him jump through hoops to be forgiven. If he lets her spin her way through this step--the hardest step--it will be a piece of cake afterward. Once she puts her foot in the door, she is in. She is a smart lady. She knew exactly what she was doing. Because she underestimated his intelligence and self respect, she is shocked and hurting. Practically, her excuse is that she disrespected him. I am sorry, honey, I thought you were too much wrapped around my finger to give me a hard time for treating you like a piece of shit. I only did that because I thought you were a dump shit. Please, forgive me.

We want to know why she did it and why she does not want to lose him. Her interaction with him does not strike me as coming out of someone who loves another. Is he very rich? Is she afraid of humiliation? Does she not like losing at any game? What is it?

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Looks like full agreement....

The wife needs to come clean. EXACTLY why did she have the affair?? It sounds like a case of total disrespect for Tim. Women who get men to jump through hoops gain that attitude.

I'm beginning to think she isn't about to reveal how she felt about her marriage during the affair.

I'm convinced, from what Tim has said, that he will wind up in Blindside. Maybe the next chapter will tell US???

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HAVE READ THE WHOLE STORY

I have read this whole story. It's 11 chapters long. Not going to give away the ending. If anyone wants to know the ending. Email me at greatguyintx@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm Beginning to Understand

GaryAPB:

It took me four chapters to begin to understand this story. I don't know where it's going but I'll follow wherever you lead. It is Excellent to the "Nth" degree.

I had a friend who has passed to his reward. At one time he was married to a true slut who was fucking all hands. This dude was 6 ft tall and if you ever tangled with him bring the medics because you were going to need them. If you ever called him a wimp expect a long stay in the critical care unit. With all this having been said, she was doing her thing and he knew it. I asked him why one night after she finally ran off. His reply was one I'd heard only one time before: "It's bad, but when the times are good, they're so good you forget and forgive the bad times just so that you can have a few more of the good times." That is really what this is all about. Trust or not trust; Love/hate; doesn't matter. Can he settle for the possiblity of more bad times for the possibility of some more good times? To the immortal anonymous who can't stand the thought of a story being properly devloped over a period of time so that the author's story is fully woven: go back to your 3 page pud pullers because that's where you belong. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 18 years ago
put this cheating bitch out in the street.

She obviously does not intend to be truthful with her hubby or HERSELF. She's living in some dream world that if she says the right thing her husband will believe her bullshit.

but the husband is a major dipshit. kick her to the curb!

Does the phrase "Once a Cheater, always a CHeater." ring a bell.

There is no "Marriage" to save. Drive on Hubby. Time for a new Life.

Rob Conner

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sorry

This story seems to be going downhill fast. I sure hope he gets his stuff together and does the right thing. She will do him again and again if he lets her. Next time he won't even know about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
she needs

to come clean with him and tell him what led her to do this...she also needs to make ken pay in some way ...to show hubby that ken is an asshole ...if she cut his dick off and took it to hubby i think that would be payback enough ...till she does some major changes ...there is nothing there

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
great story

very good and I am waiting for the rest. I can't say the story is too long or drawn out. Having to wait for the next chapter is the problem.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
I like the story so far.

We all would like to believe that there is a simple binary way to handle things: kick her out or turn wimp. How many have had this simplicity in our lives? I never have. Things are not always as easy, cut and dried as all that: at least not in this case. Granted, in the real world she would need to come clean, but how many cheaters really do? Not many! At least not with themselves. I can identify with both Tim and Beth. Tim is at a loss. He knows that whatever he does will reverberate through the rest of his (and Beths) life. So he is being cautious.

Beth, on the other hand, is like most of us, really. We never think about cosequences or we tend lessen the severity of them.

A good story, all in all. Not erotic, which I am sure just pisses the Neanders off no end, but a good STORY!

Keep it up!

Regards,

C

fregenfregenover 18 years ago
I don’t think she knows why she did it

She loves her husband. She didn’t love Ken. Ken has a history of doing this. She doesn’t. It would appear to me that Ken pressed her and she gave in. Why - She was bored; she loved the attention; she loved the rich trappings; she was drunk – really doesn’t matter – once the initial betrayal happened the subsequent ones would have been easier.

Once it happened she probably compartmentalized this off in her mind. You can almost see the though processes: ‘I’m a good person. I love my husband. Tim would never find out. If he never finds out it’s not like I am really hurting him. And if he does, well, I just love him so much that he’s got to forgive me.’ It’s only wrong if he finds out. So she betrays him.

Now he’s found out and it’s damage control time. She doesn’t want to tell her friends or parents. She’s willing for Tim to take the blame. Denny has the right of it. She is more worried about the condemnation of society than the actual wrong that she did. Sorry to harp on it but it’s the PR spin. Now, to use a lawyer term, she just wants to ‘make it go away.’ Can’t be dwelling on the past can we?

She just doesn’t get it. But she’s starting to. Tim is not going to just forgive her and move back in. He wants to know why, and what are the odds of it happening in the future. She won’t tell him. Probably because she has not yet been forced to look inside herself. When she does she is not going to be happy with what she sees.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wimp

he's starting to sound like a wimp to me, and she's putting the spin on him. It's time for him to quit bawling and act like a man. Blow his nose again and dry his eyes. Realize (like I did) that people get tired of the poor me additude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Doublespeak

I am really getting involved with this excellent,and very intriguing story.Beth's word's are those of a politician who has been caught out 'let's forget the fuckup's that I've made in the past and pretend that they don't matter'AKA bullshitting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't blame me, let me put a spin on it!

Is it me or is Beth doing another spin? She say she want to do everything possible to save the marriage but she don't want to talk about what happen and don't want to do the ultimatium. By not telling her parents, Tim is taking all the blame for what happen to the marriage. This also allow her not to be held accountable for her actions. Her lame excuse for not telling her parents the truth is just a spin tactic so she don't have to them at all.

I can understand why Beth don't want to do the last ultimatium, if she is force to write down the important answers then she can't put a spin on it in the future. Beth would have to live up to what she said, but being in PR I doubt she want to do that even if it cause her their marriage. By not talking about the affair, she just don't have to be held accountable for her actions. It seem she just don't want to take the blame for cheating so using the excuse I want to repair our marriage and don't want to talk about the past. If she want to repair the marriage, first she has to take responsibility for what she done and not tried to put a spin on it. sk

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nicely done

Nice job of writing. Beth's summation in last half of this chapter was one of the best I've read. Her regret and sorrow for her unfaithfulness together with her logical contention that no matter how sorry she was for her stupidity she could not undo her past actions seemed well done.Her further contention that she could not repair their marriage without his help and cooperation was one of the few Literotica arguments I've read that made sense. Nice writing. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story hope it has a happy ending

I have enjoyed this saga and have made like a wave going back and forth but you are the one in charge of this great saga

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
If she doesnt know WHY -its over.

that is three is to be said.

she a fucking lying god dam whore and if she ccannot even tell her self WHY the they have no chance b/c it will happen again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Emmy

Give that cheater an Emmy for her biggest acting job

divorce her

bigguy323bigguy323almost 14 years ago
Boy, is he EVER the whiney bitch.

For God's SAKE get PISSED.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
He is such an unforgiving ass.

No self respecting wife would put up with all his crap. Instead, she would walk out, slam the door, and serve him with divorce papers.

Then he would hurt much worse because instead of hurting her, she would be hurting hi because she would move on without a care in the world and marry another guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really DWornock... he's an unforgiving asshole?

Then you're a thoughtless jackass. Any self-respecting wife wouldn't be in her position cheating and putting a marriage in jeopardy. And why should Phil put aside his feelings because she said so? He's the one who's been shit on. If he can't work through it how can she expect a reconciliation?

If you can't see the other side, shut your trap. And stop posting garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really. Does ANYONE in GB have a set of man berries??

Do y'all have one set that you pass around, every thirty or forty years you do a Falklands thing? Your whimp disgusts me. And I'm usually in the reconciliation camp but this bitch needs to feel the back of his hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

fucking crap. it's turning out to be his fault now. pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No,there is no one in GB with a set of balls.

They are all gutless and perverted wimps. Oh,did I say creampie lovers? No wonder nearly 10% of kids in England are bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
England

In England we are mostly not Christians in the sense you use the word in the USA. We are not blinded by a religion of hate and bigotry, and we can sometimes find forgiveness in our hearts. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

in GB you wwere out of the line for king/queen if you were a Catholic until a few years ago. remember bloody mary and oliver cromwell the lord high protector and a few other wars you lads were involved in. preach to someone else -

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
DAMN, GUESS IT'S KICK A LIMEY IN THE ASS DAY

I'm an Ozark hillbilly. But I don't belong to the Baptist church. I'm kinda partial to JOE BLOWS CHURCH OF ORAL LOVE. Who cares if they have a different mind set over there. I was there in the 70's, and it was fun. The story is a little boring so far, but I think it will get better.

Huma412Huma412about 11 years ago
English Anon..

You fucking wanker.. You honestly think anyone would believe that silly drivel you posted.. England aint stuck on Religion and bigotry? Every Country is plagued by ignorance, and racism. I'm American by birth and damn proud of it, I don't take any guff from my mates that are English or Aussies, they start getting on the rant about Americans and I just give it back.. You lot don't fair any better in discussions. So instead of thinking like the bell end you are, try opening your eyes and mind to the real world around you.. not that sphere of delusion you seem to find yourself in you simple cunt. Close those eyes nice and tight, and think of jolly old England.. but this time around imagine the real one.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

Brilliant. Five stars. I'm not sure this woman is saying the right things.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
once again she is only telling the truth as she perceives it

in her limited view his life depends on getting back together with her:

"I know it will be a different future to the one you wanted, the one you expected, but it will be a good future, one with me helping you, loving you, supporting you. Surely that's better than loneliness as some aging bachelor sadly seeking love the second time around?"

What makes her think he will be an aging bachelor sadly seeking love the second time around? Was it so hard for her, or Ken?

What a selfish bitch!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a Bimbo

If she's a bimbo whats the hubby?? Give us women a break we're not as stupid as this dumb twit

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Mantraa

HE isn't supposed to keep reminding her that she should have thought about them three months ago, but SHE keeps bringing up how sorry she is and how much she loves him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Need some description with the dialogue

Congrats Good story. Four out of five. But you need some more description of what people look like and are feeling along with large blocks of dialogue. I look forward to more. Cheers Steve

TarcoTronTarcoTronabout 8 years ago
Well...

All this "drinking habits" you must be english to enjoy all this pub going, I guess.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through....

Very authentic dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Navel gazing

Godsake get on with it.

It's a good story but so slow. Someone else commented earlier about navel gazing and that sums it up.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
A cheap cuckold/wimp crap!!!

He isnt able to go on like a normal adult! Because you made your protagonist a cuckold/wimp! Are all englishman are wimps? Maybe cuckolds because i heard about the maried sluts there!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She Wants Assurances Of A Future

Three months ago Beth held their future in her hands, and she destroyed it. Now she wants another chance to destroy their future yet again. Life is too short and too valuable to make such an ill-conceived gamble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
And of course the way it's going beth is exactly right.

He is enough of a cuckold personality that he will get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beating a Dead Dog

How many times can they go over the same ground? Dump the bitch or take her home and ass fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mechanically sound...

but the husband is almost unrecognizable as a human being. She repeatedly and deliberately betrayed him. The friend is right...the cunt just figured that if she got caught she could talk her way out of it because her husband is such a weakling. I assume there are no children, and in that case you kick her cunt to the curb and piss on her.

management91399management91399about 4 years ago

Just dropping a quick note here as I cycle through this story, Tim is in shock, he's not manning up because he just stepped on a landmine, you can be the biggest strongest man in the world but you'll still be in a thousand pieces after the explosion. Tim is in pieces and it's being portrayed here at this point in the story just right. I am having a little trouble following the cast of supporting characters though in Tims life but that could just be my own reading comprehension

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
In this part a woman, Denny, is the only...

"man". Dear Tim is still blubbering and indecisive. As for him "being in shock", this is well after the event. Any normal man would have substantially recovered from the "shock" well before this.

And who can read this exchange and think it's a plausible part of a conversation?

"I was going to, but would you have fancied telling Denny that her best friend was a lying cheating bitch?"

"Oh... I see. But still..."

Of course! Why would Phil possibly want to know his wife is best friends with a slut, and why would he ever want to take it up with his wife? /sarc/

There are no men in this story, except for Jean and Denny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why the fuck does the husband think and talk like a women? I mean seriously, what sane man with a working set of balls is that indecisive and open about his feelings? Answer: None. Men simply aren't wired the way the author portrays the main character here, which begs the question, why this character is written that way. Probably reconciliation is only possible if the man display very feminine character traits.

Poor writing in my opinion.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

My usual bias is for reconciliation if the wife is portrayed sympathetically, but Beth still as a lot of growing to do before she's worthy of being reconciled with her husband. In fact, at this point I'm with Denny -- divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Her views on fidelity don't really matter to your friendship. And, anyway, friends are meant to accept their friends' faults."

WRONG

There's an old saying: Show me your friends and I'll show you your future.

A "friend's" views and habits do indeed have an affect on those around them and if a "friend's" views on marriage are toxic, then they are a danger to your marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He is much more the female character than Beth. Fidelity means nothing to her. She could talk her way out of it. Raac not possible

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

Damm her pimpology is certified A+

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Our MC has pretty much explained his views and position on what it would take for the marriage to have a chance, honesty is the first thing. His wife has no clue about honesty. She cried on her parents shoulders ans wasn't truthful with them or their friends. She's more worried about how 'looks' in the eyes of others. She can be as sorry as she wants and have all the regrets in the world but trust? She doesn't have a clue. Men are wired differently, we give our word or promise on a handshake all the legalese on a contract isn't worth anything if a man isn't honest and fulfills his obligations and promises. Women say they will try their best, men say they will do their best. Their is a difference in trying or doing.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

I prefer longer stories but this is dragging on and on...

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

I know you all would wish your cheating, Femdom agitprop wife would do anything to get you back, but if she felt that way, she’d never have cheated on you in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This reads as if these two were high school students and not adults! The husband has very very low esteem, and that is the problem! Significant other cheats or steps out of the relationship, well there is only ONE solution .... break up or divorce that is it. If years later you should meet up again well that's different

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There was a radio game show years ago which I think was called “Just a minute”, in which the contestants would have to talk for “just a minute” about a nominated subject without hesitation, deviation or repetition. This seems like one, very long, pretty boring, episode, with the cry of “repetition ” constantly being heard.

Ocker53Ocker539 months ago

Going around in circles

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

DITCH THE BITCH; DITCH THE BITCH; DITCH THE BITCH.

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

Decisions, decisions……. It’s so easy to say get rid of her, once a cheater always a cheater….. BUT that just doesn’t make it any easier when you love the cow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Why isn’t he asking her WHY???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous