Thai Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, my little cutie was getting her tiny Thai pussy stuffed by the big black dude. He was banging her pussy real hard, stretching her tight creamy Thai cunt with each penetration. He panted and puffed as he pounded at her with his thick cock. Suddenly, he groaned and squirted his huge hot load of cum deep into her pussy. She clung onto him desperately, with all her strength, happy to take his baby juice in her pussy and belly unprotected. Big Jim continued to bang away at her oozing pussy until he finally pulled his huge spent cock out of her. Above me, Chat groaned, clutched at her breasts with both hands, pumped her bouncing butt hard onto my cock, and then came in a strong climax. I released my load of spunk into her pussy belly as I felt her pussy muscles spasm and contract on my cock. She grunted, satisfied, and climbed off of my thick sticky and juicy shaft.

"See you in class, Teacher," she said, giving Noi a quick peck on the lips.

I looked over at my promiscuous Thai slut of a wife. She lay there exhausted, her face sinfully flushed and elated, her lips curled in a wry little smile.

12